剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
Eazy和Dr. Dre 的狂野又潮湿的泳池派对
Eazy and Dr. Dre's wild and wet pool party,
我们喝得像个混♥蛋♥一样
and we drunk as a motherfucker.
*欲望很巨大*
*That appetite is tremendous*
*所以我要转这片碟*
*So I'm gonna spin this*
*投入狂暴的音浪因为他们让我终结这一切*
*Drop up some violence because they ax me to end this*
*麻烦找上了我 大概因为我太吵*
*Some trouble that I caught 'cause I was noisy*
*一个黑鬼想钻空子*
*A nigga tried to take advantage*
*神风特攻队给了他勇气*
*Because of the kamikaze*
*给我脑袋一记摆拳 就以为我要晕了*
*He took de swing from my hand, thought I was faded*
*向着出口狂奔 但这傻♥逼♥跑不了的*
*Start runnin' for the door but the fucker never made it*
*九毫米口径的枪响听起来是这样 砰*
*The sound of the nine went bang! *
那是我们刚开始赚到真正意义上的钱
It was just the beginnin' of us makin' some real money,
前几年都是些小钱 零钱
after years of nickels and dimes.
现在我们能够买♥♥♥房♥♥子 买♥♥车
Now we'd be able to buy houses, cars.
富了
Rich.
那是我们第一次有合同
That was the first time we ever had contracts.
但是Cube想找人看看文书
But Cube wanted somebody to look at the paperwork.
我还给自己买♥♥了一辆小吉普车
I still got me a little Jeep.
我在妈妈家住
I'm at my mother house.
现在 就是麻烦开始出现的时候
Now, this is when the trouble started.
在一次激烈的争吵中Ice Cube走了
Ice Cube left in a bitter dispute.
我不喜欢经理
I don't like the manager,
因为他不把我的钱付给我
'cause he wasn't payin' me my money.
这是底线了 - 底线
That's the bottom line. - Bottom line.
到此为止 不许问N.W.A.了
That's it. No more N.W.A.
不许问有关N.W.A.的问题了 拜托
No more N.W.A. Questions, please.
你要退出
You're gonna leave?
我给Cube打了电♥话♥
I got Cube on the phone.
他觉得自己被搞了
He felt he was gettin' fucked,
原因在于Jerry
and Jerry was the reason for it,
而Eazy纵容了这一切
and Eazy was condonin' it.
他跟我说
He was talkin' to me about,
"Dre 你得看看自己的财务 兄弟"
"Dre, you gotta take a look at your financials, dude."
之后Suge Knight进到了公♥司♥
And then Suge Knight enters the building.
D.O.C把我介绍给他
D.O.C. Introduced me to him.
Suge是我哥们
Suge was my guy.
大块头的家伙 超级友好
Big-ass dude. Super friendly.
然后Suge说"我带你去找这个人 他能帮我们解决"
And Suge says, "Let me take you to this guy. He can help us out."
所以Suge把我的合同
So Suge took my contracts
拿给了一个叫Dick Griffey的人
to a guy named Dick Griffey.
他开始告诉我
He started tellin' me
我应该拿到这样多一笔钱
I should be getting this amount of money,
每张唱片应该拿到这些百分点
and this amount of points for each record.
而你现在只拿到了这点
And you're only getting this.
我的反应是 "好吧"
So I'm, like, "Okay."
回到工作室的时候也不知道
Went back to the studio not knowin'
Eazy知不知道这屌♥事
if Eazy knows about this shit or not.
Eazy就只是抓狂了
And Eazy is just goin' crazy.
"操Cube这 操Cube那"的
"Fuck Cube this, fuck Cube that."
有人开始开枪
Somebody start shootin'.
到那时 我们所做的所有事情
Up until then, everything that we had done
就像是用兄弟情做的最后的事情了
was like the ultimate brotherhood,
至少 我看来是这样
at least, from my perspective.
然后突然之间 就变成了生意
And all of a sudden, it just turned into business,
就变成了压力
and it turned into pressure.
你知道的 有很多分心的事
You know, there was a lot of distractions,
但在我看来Dre似乎总是泡在录音室
but to me, Dre had always seemed driven in the studio.
找人进来演奏贝司或其他乐器
Had people comin' in playing bass and instruments,
加入更多的放克元素
and so it was a lot more funk to it.
我要证明自己是个录音师
I'm tryin' to prove myself as an engineer,
是个艺术家 是个制♥作♥人 没有Cube也是uf815
as an artist, as a producer without Cube.
对我来说 只为证明这一点
For me, it all became just a point to make.
Cube是 我想说是N.W.A.的灵魂
Cube was, I'd like to say, the spirit of N.W.A.
他的反政♥府♥主义贯彻着早期的音乐
His anti-establishment feel drove that early sound.
而且Cube是我们的领袖
And Cube's our lead guy.
他离开了 所以我听到流言蜚语
He's gone, so I'm hearin'
在街头巷尾流传
different shit around the streets.
"N.W.A. 啥也不算了 成为过去式了"
"N.W.A. Is nothin'. They're gone."
那开始有一点点触动到了我的自尊
That started touchin' my ego a little bit.
听听看我新的单飞专辑什么样儿
Find out what's goin' on on my new solo project.
"AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted."
啊 Cube搞得你很难受啊
Ah, Cube in y'all ass, man.
你们要怎么办
What the fuck y'all gonna do?
Pump It Up是一个全国
Pump It Up was a nationally
联合组织的音乐电视节目
syndicated music video show.
我是一个歌♥迷
I was a fan of the music,
所以我想展现给其他歌♥迷看
so I wanted to present that to other fans.
来看看成功和金钱
Let's see if success and money
有没有改变这些说唱界最凶狠的人
has changed the meanest men in rap.
看在我的份上 他们同意接受采访
They agreed to do this interview for me,
因为我是Dee 他们的姐妹
'cause it was Dee, their home girl.
而那个我为N.W.A.做的采访 怎么说呢
And the interview I wound up doin' with N.W.A....
很别扭
awkward.
抱歉 嗨 Eazy-E N.W.A. 在这儿吗
Excuse me. Hi. Is Eazy-E here, N.W.A.?
嘿 你们最近怎样 来这儿
Hey, what's up, you guys? Come here.
还好吗 - 怎么样
What's up? - What's up?
大家都认识这是Easy-E
Everybody knows this is Eazy-E.
哟 - Dr. Dre
Yo! - Dr. Dre.
从最开始那一刻起
From the very moment it started,
大家精神就很消沉
the energy was bad.
哇 也太安静了
Wow, it's too quiet.
你们都醒醒啊 大伙
Y'all gotta wake up. Come on, y'all.
似乎每一个问题
It seemed like with every question,
他们都能扯上Cube来攻击他
they found a way to get verbal jabs at Cube.
你们还和他联♥系♥吗 还是
Do you guys still communicate with him or...
不 - 每次我们联♥系♥
Nah. - Only time we communicate
都是他们有些争吵的时候
is when they have little run-ins, you know.
采访完成了
So the interview's done,
但还没播出
and it hadn't aired yet.
之后 我的节目制♥作♥人想拍Ice Cube的回呛
Next thing I know, my producer wanted to film Ice Cube's rebuttal
并放进N.W.A.的访问节目中
and put it in the show with N.W.A.
私人恩怨 让我们看看能挖出什么
Personal beef. Let's... let's milk this for what it is.
这里是Ice Cube在Pump It Up节目
This is Ice Cube on Pump It Up.
傻♥逼♥们一路追了我100里
I got all suckers 100 miles and running.
顺便跟D.O.C.问声好
Like to give a shout out to the D.O.C.
你们都耍不了我
Y'all can't play me.
那就是节目组的想法 制♥造♥舆♥论♥
That was their mentality, sensationalism.
Dee小妹 总是深入舆♥论♥中心
Sista Dee, always in the middle of controversy
就在Pump It Up
right here on Pump It Up.
那时我22岁 我又不是奥普拉
I was 22 at the time. I'm not Oprah.
我不知道还有很多
I didn't know that there's still more
组合内部的纠纷
internal struggles in the group.
Cube离开之后也没平息
Not even after Cube left.
我还以为只是 "好吧 自尊心作怪"
I just figured, "Okay, ego."
但在剩下的四个人里 我想
But out of four remaining, I was like,
"嗯 下一个自尊心作怪的会是谁"
"Hmm. Whose ego is gonna be next?"
自尊心是个很操蛋的东西
The ego was a motherfucker.
就像是汽油灯
It's almost like the little pilot light
而名声就是那汽油
and fame is the gasoline.
一旦对自尊浇上汽油
And once gasoline gets poured on that ego,
你根本不晓得汽油灯是会被扑灭
you never know if the pilot light is gonna go out
还是变成妈的熊熊篝火
or if it's gonna turn into a motherfuckin' bonfire
或是其他无法控制的东西
or some shit that nobody could control.
我记得 呃 我们在录音室
I remember, uh, us bein' in the studio
Dre试着和E谈钱的事
and Dre was tryin' to talk to E about the money.
然后E总会说什么 "去和Jerry谈"
And E would always be, like, "Talk to Jerry."
Dre不想和Jerry谈
And Dre don't want to talk to Jerry.
我说 "听着老兄"
I said, "Listen man."
"省省这些折腾来折腾去的逼事吧"
"Fuck all of this goin' back and forth shit, man."
"要么Jerry走 要么我走"
"Either Jerry goes or I go."
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表