剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
*去他的潮流 去他的时尚*
*Fashion shits, fashion style*
哟 光听着这玩意我都要流汗了
Yo, I'm starting to sweat right now just listening to this shit.
这歌♥太猛了
This is bananas.
Nirvana啊 Kurt Cobain这些
Nirvana, Kurt Cobain, that's, uh...
始终是我最喜欢的摇滚乐队
my favorite rock group of all time.
这是
Here's a...
Kraftwerk的
a little bit of Kraftwerk, "Metal on Metal," Live.
我出生在康普顿
I was born in Compton,
我妈十六岁生日刚过两周的时候
two weeks after my mother's 16th birthday.
我爸掺进了很多破事
A lot of shit went on with my father.
他真♥他♥妈♥的聪明 也真♥他♥妈♥的疯
He's smart as shit, but crazy as shit, too.
他非常暴♥力♥ 不仅身体上 言语上也是
Very abusive, physically and, uh, verbally.
嗑了很多药
A lot of drugs.
他淡出了我的生活
And he was out of the picture
在我学会说话之前 你懂吗
before I could talk, you know?
但是暴♥力♥却一直在持续
But the violence that was going on,
基本上是日常
it was just normal.
小队13-80-61 13-80-61 飞车射击
Unit 13-80-61, 13-80-61, drive-by shooting,
确认一名受害者被击杀 53-18 南大街
confirm one victim down. 53-18 South Main.
你看 我就知道这会发生
Here you go. I knew it was gonna happen,
因为这是周六晚上
cause this is a Saturday night,
热得发慌 没有月光
it's terribly warm, the moon's out,
这些匪徒已经准备好开枪了
and the gangs are already starting to shoot.
康普顿 这个我成长的地方
Compton, especially where and when I grew up,
这种事一直在发生
it was going down.
超过七万匪徒
More than 70,000 gang members
生活在洛杉矶县区
live in Los Angeles County.
暴♥力♥事件随时可能爆发
Violence can erupt any time.
因为我妈在如此年轻的时候就有了小孩
Because my mother was having a kid at such a young age,
人们都在议论她 她的生活不会好
people were telling her, her life isn't gonna be shit.
她儿子的生活也不会好
Her son's life isn't gonna be shit.
所以我记得我整个少年时期
So I can remember my entire youth,
我妈不停地给我灌输
my mom banging in my head
我必须得在什么方面取得成功
that I had to be a success at something.
我把这个当作工具
I used it as a tool.
这让我奋力去做的更好
It made me strive to do better.
她是我认识的最坚强的人之一
She's one of the strongest people I know.
康普顿就是那时的美国梦
Compton was the American dream.
地处阳光充沛的加州
Sunny California.
在五六十年代离洛杉矶贫民区诱人地近
Temptingly close to the Los Angeles ghetto in the '50s and '60s,
它成为了黑人的美国梦
it became the black American dream.
但是这场梦变得酸臭了
But the dream has turned sour.
他们开始解决不了这些问题了
They have been unable to solve the problems
这些犯罪以及持续增长的救济金所带来的压力
of crime and growing welfare,
逐渐把康普顿郊区变成了
which is slowly turning suburban Compton
黑人贫民窟的延伸
into an extension of the black inner city.
哥伦比亚广播新闻的Bill Kurtis在加州康普顿报道
Bill Kurtis, CBS News, Compton, California.
我是说 如果你对嘻哈或是它的历史有所了解
I mean, if you know anything about hip-hop or the history of hip-hop
你就知道这段音乐
you know that melody.
在70年代末 80年代初
It's like late '70s, early '80s,
Kraftwerk乐队是个巨大的激励
Kraftwerk was a big inspiration
对于当时许多嘻哈艺术家来说 你知道吗
for a lot of hip-hop artists back then, you know?
那时嘻哈正从最底层开始起步的时候
When hip-hop was really starting from the ground floor.
所以 你知道的 他们肯定也鼓舞了我
So, you know, they're definitely one of my inspirations.
我觉得这对他是与生俱来的
I think it was born in him,
音乐
the music.
他喜欢噪音
He liked noise.
他一直都喜欢那些
He's always been like that.
当他还是个婴儿时 只要你把他放在扬声器旁
When he was a baby, you just put him somewhere near a speaker,
他就会躺在那里 注视着空气
and he'd just lay there and kind of looked in the air
就好像他在寻找音符声音之类的
like he's searching for the notes, the sounds, and stuff.
嘿 发生了什么 - 嘿 Tommy
Hey, what's happening? - Hey, Tommy.
大家总会聚集在我们的房♥子里
We always had the house that everybody would congregate.
总会有派对和舞会
There was always parties and dancing.
当大家过来的时候
When company would come over,
Andre就会是那个小DJ
Andre would be the little DJ.
在我会识字之前
Before I could read,
如果我知道了一首歌♥大家都喜欢的话
if there was a song that I knew everybody liked,
我就能认出那首歌♥的唱片封面
I just knew what that label looked like,
我会放10张45转的黑胶唱片到唱机上
so I would stack up 10 45s
以我认为合适的顺序
in the order that I saw fit.
他会把那些唱片堆起来播放
He'd just stack 'em up and play them.
*我彻底投入了 宝贝*
*I'm in for real, baby*
*继续前进*
*Gonna keep movin'*
我和继父的关系起起伏伏
My relationship with my stepfather was up and down.
我的第二任丈夫 一样的疯毛病
My second husband, same crazy problems,
虐待之类的那些破事
abuse and all that stuff.
我见到了该见到的暴♥力♥
I saw my share of violence.
我妈想让我尽可能地远离这些破事
My mom tried to keep me away from that as much as possible,
我常常独自待着
so I was to myself quite a bit.
我的弟弟Tyree成了我最好的朋友
And my brother Tyree became my best friend.
他比我小上三岁
We were three years apart,
这是我真正了解的人
and, this is the person that I really knew,
这个人也知道我的全部
and this person knew everything about me.
但我现在不想提这个
But I don't want to get into that.
我现在还不想谈Tyree
I don't want to get into Tyree right now.
*按着路线向前*
*Moving down the line*
Tyree 他以他哥哥为偶像
Tyree, he just idolized his brother.
Andre那时候很安静 是个思考者
And, Andre was just really quiet, a thinker.
他非常聪明
He was very smart.
*就像我想要你一样*
*Just like I want you*
*我想要你起舞*
*Want you to get down, baby*
*当我起舞时 要与你一同共舞*
*When I get down, when I get down with you*
*是的 亲爱的*
*Yes, darling*
顺便说下 我永远都不会做得比原版还好
By the way, I'm never gonna be able to do it any better than what they did.
这 这只是我的版本
It's the... This is just my version.
我得在这玩意上面花点时间
I gotta spend some time on this shit,
但是 像是 说真的
but... like, seriously...
*我想要你*
*I want you*
能在指尖感受到这些歌♥声
being able to go in and touch these vocals,
*我现在就想要你*
*I want you the right way*
特别是一首歌♥的音轨
especially the tracks of a song
不止是伴随我长大 也是我真正热爱的
...not only that I grew up on, a track that I really love.
*我希望你也想要我* - 老兄
*But I want you to want me too* - Man.
我他妈都起鸡皮疙瘩了 老兄
It's motherfucking chill bumps, man.
这简直 简直太疯狂了
It's just... This is crazy.
*我*
*I*
*我想要你 宝贝*
*I want you, babe*
*你看不到吗*
*Can't you see?*
哟 我们干的可真不赖呢 老兄 哈
Yo, we're really doing this shit, man. Ah!
Jimmy Iovine 我的弟弟
Jimmy Iovine, my little brother.
我们以前叫他"降临之人"
We used to call him "The guy who fell to Earth,"
因为他太与众不同了
because he was so unlike anyone else.
我1953年出生于布鲁克林的红钩区
I was born in Red Hook, Brooklyn, in 1953.
我的祖父母来自意大利
My grandparents came from Italy.
而我的外公 他是个码头工人
And my mother's father, he was a longshoreman.
我父亲也跑去了码头 做码头工人的活
My dad went to work down at the piers as well as a longshoreman.
家人并没有期望我成为医生或律师什么的
There wasn't a lot of talk about being a doctor or a lawyer,
但我是个幸运的家伙
but I was a very fortunate guy, you know.
我的父母非常爱我
I had a mother and father that loved me a lot,
我姐姐 祖母 叔叔阿姨 都很爱我
and my sister, and my grandmother, and my aunts, and my uncles.
我不记得他什么时候开始自己走路的了
I don't know how old he was when he started walking.
他从来不需要走路
He never had to,
因为我跟我妈会为他做一切事情
because my mother and I would do everything for him.
后来 当然 他开始上学的时候 我们都很担心
And then, of course, we were so worried when he started school.
我不记得有任何能让我开心的高中生活片段
I don't remember one moment of high school that I enjoyed.
天主教学校 修女 西装
Catholic school, nuns, suits,
外套 领带 没姑娘 全都是男生
jacket, tie, no girls, all guys.
我讨厌高中生活的每一秒钟
I hated every second of it.
我每天早上会给他打好领带
I would make his tie every morning.
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表