剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
然后他看着我的脸说
And he looked me in my face and said,
"我离不开Jerry"
"I can't get rid of Jerry."
这就是我和Eazy-E关系的终点了
That was the end of me and Eazy-E's relationship.
他得是相当信任Jerry 才会放弃Dre
He had to really trust Jerry to get rid of Dre.
因为Dre是组里的关键要素
'Cause Dre was the main ingredient.
那时我的感觉
The feelin' I had at that moment...
是 嗯
was, um...
就像失去了一个兄弟
similar to losin' a brother.
相当痛心
Seriously broke my heart.
我所记得的 就是走出录音室
All I remember is walkin' out of the studio
眼前都是模糊的
and everything just bein' a blur.
就像慢动作那样走向车子
Like a slow motion walk to that car.
发生了好多事情
There was so many things goin' on
还有好多损失
and all the loss.
那个境况对我来说很糟糕
It was a terrible space for me at the time.
我估计 你知道
And I guess, you know...
很多人都有自己的方式
a lot of people have their ways of
去处理这样的事情
dealin' with things of that nature.
我则是在酒精中寻求慰藉
I turned to alcohol.
那是全美音乐奖的前一夜
So it was the night before the American Music Awards.
呃 是Def Jam的派对
And, um, it was a Def Jam party.
我发现了Dre 他已经喝醉了
I spotted Dre. He was drunk.
我觉得他看向了我
And I think he looked my way,
但没笑
but he didn't smile.
而且他像是一点都不想和我说话
And it looked like he wasn't gonna speak to me at all.
我回过神来时 他已经一把将我抓起来
And the next thing I know, he snatched me up.
我说的抓起来
When I say he snatched me up,
是指双脚真的离开了地面
my feet were off the ground.
我心想 "完蛋了"
It was like, "Shit."
因为 那个力量
You know, like the strength...
还有那种愤怒
and the rage.
然后 呃 你懂的
And, uh, you know.
后面的事情 大家都知道了
Everybody knows the story from there.
在洛杉矶 Dee Barnes
In Los Angeles, Dee Barnes,
Fox电视台说唱节目Pump It Up的主持人
host of the Fox TV rap show Pump It Up,
向Dr. Dre提起民事诉讼
is filing a civil suit against Dr. Dre
称一月份在洛杉矶一间俱乐部
and claims that last January at an LA club,
Dre殴打了她
Dre assaulted her,
抓着她的头发
grabbing her hair,
将她的脸和身体撞到墙上
slamming her face and body into a wall,
并踢踹了她的肋骨
and kicking her in the ribs.
Barnes的律师称Dre当时明显很难过
Barnes' attorneys say that Dre was apparently upset
因为Barnes的制♥作♥人插入了一段
that one of Barnes' producers inserted her
N.W.A.前成员Ice Cube的访问
interview with ex-N.W.A. Member Ice Cube
到她去年冬天专访N.W.A.的Pump It Up节目中
into a Pump It Up show last winter featuring N.W.A.
N.W.A的独♥立♥公♥关♥人员说 以下为引文
N.W.A.'s independent publicist says, quote,
"我认识的Dr. Dre是内心温和的"
"I know Dr. Dre as a gentle soul,"
"是他孩子的慈父"
"the loving father of a baby boy."
我不认为那时自己脱离现实丧失自我了
I don't think I was out of touch with reality,
但我是Dr. Dre啊
but I was Dr. Dre,
而且 嗯 那是我人生中非常低迷的时候
and this was, uh, a very low point in my life.
而且 嗯
And, um...
我这一生做了许多蠢事
I've done a lot of stupid shit in my life,
许多事我希望能够挽回
a lot of things that I wish I could go and take back.
我也受过暴♥力♥
I've experienced abuse.
见过我母亲
I've, um, watched my mother
被暴♥力♥相向
get abused, you know?
所以其实
So, it's like,
这件事上我没有任何借口推脱
there's absolutely no excuse for it.
任何女性都不该被那样对待
No woman should ever be treated that way.
任何对女性出手的男人
Any man that puts his hands on a female
都是大傻叉
is a fuckin' idiot.
他肯定失去了理智
He's out of his fuckin' mind,
那时我就失去了自己的理智
and I was out of my fuckin' mind at the time.
彻底搞砸了
I fucked up.
我付出代价了 对此感到抱歉
I paid for it. I'm sorry for it.
也为此事道歉
And I apologized for it.
这事儿的阴影一直跟着我
I have this dark cloud that follows me,
也会永远和我绑在一起
and it's gonna be attached to me forever.
这是我作为男人的一个巨大污点
It's a major blemish on who I am as a man.
每次一想起这事儿
And every time it comes up,
就让我觉得自己彻底毁了
it just makes me feel fucked up.
就想着 我该怎么办
So it's just like, what do I do?
怎样才能摆脱这个阴影
What do I do to get rid of this dark cloud?
我也不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
我吸取教训了
I'm learnin'.
试着变成一个更好的人
I'm tryin' to become a better person,
更好的男人
become a better man.
就 从我个人的立场来看
From... from a personal standpoint,
我觉得自己处理的很好
I feel like I've handled it well.
我必须站出来
I had to stand up
只因为 如果没这么做
just because I would probably
我肯定不会原谅自己
never forgive myself if I didn't.
Dee Barnes的民事诉讼
Dee Barnes' civil suit
起诉他人身攻击
charges him with assault and battery,
造成情绪困扰 以及名誉损害
inflicting emotional distress, and defamation.
Barnes要求赔偿超过1千万美元
Barnes seeks damages over $10 million.
我报♥警♥来处理这个叫嚣"干♥他♥妈的警♥察♥"的先生
I called the police on Mr. Fuck Tha Police.
但是一点一点
But little by little,
这事情就开始没声音了
the work started dryin' up.
就像是我毁了他的事业
It was as if I had ruined his career
在他的传奇故事中留下了讨人厌的注脚
by being that disturbing footnote in his legacy.
但是 嗯 我经受住了那些
But, um, I went through the...
那些愤怒和 呃 气馁
the anger and the, uh, the dismay,
而且你知道吗 我解决了那些事情
and you know, I worked... I worked those things out,
嗯 为自己找到了一个平静的所在
um, to where... to where I got to a place of peace.
宽恕是关于
Forgiveness is about...
不全是宽恕别人
It's not really about the other person.
宽恕也是为你自己
Forgiveness is about... for you.
你为了自己去宽恕
You do it for yourself,
否则你怎么面对所有的那些愤怒
because what are you gonna do with all that anger?
到最后
In the end,
我其实伤害了那些我关心的人们
I've hurt people that I care about,
为了这个 我非常抱歉
and for that, I'm really sorry.
在1984年
In 1984,
我和父亲一起去了他父亲的葬礼
I went with my father to his father's funeral.
接着第二天早上
And the next morning,
我回到洛杉矶 接到我姐姐的一个电♥话♥
I went back to LA and I get a phone call from my sister
说父亲心脏病发
that my dad had a heart attack.
所以我又匆忙回了纽约
So I rushed back to New York,
然后大约六周后
and about six weeks later,
他的母亲过世了
his mother died.
然后接着差不多两天后
And then two days after that,
他也去世了
or somethin' like that, he died.
一时之间
And at one moment,
他自己 母亲和他父亲都在六周内过世
he, his mother and his father all died within six weeks.
这一下子就成为我生命里最惨的一天
And it was easily the worst day of my life.
那仍旧是我此生最惨的一天
It is still the worst day of my life.
我们曾经非常 非常亲密
We were very, very close.
我根本没法想象他要死了
I had no idea he was gonna die.
他是我在这个世界上最好的朋友
He was my best friend in the whole world.
我认为他仍旧是我在这个世界上最好的朋友
I think he still is my best friend in the whole world.
我们都非常非常悼念他 我们所有人
We were very, very much in mourning, all of us.
这个63岁的男人
This man of 63 years old,
这个精神的老顽固
this firecracker, you know,
就这么不见了 你知道吗
was just erased, you know.
所以 嗯 Jimmy和Vicki就这么决定结婚了
So, um, Jimmy and Vicki decided just to get married.
父亲一月份过世 Vicki说
My father died in January, and Vicki said,
"此时你的父亲去世"
"Well, with your father gone,"
"再没有更适合结婚的日子了"
"It will never be a good time to get married."
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表