剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
I would go to Jimmy's house, and we'd have listening sessions.
他试着帮我搞清楚
He was tryin' to help me figure out
我音乐生涯的去向
where I was gonna go with my music.
他会带我去他的车♥库♥
And he would take me down to his garage.
那里到处都是磁带
There was cassette tapes everywhere.
我记得他拿起一盒磁带
And I remember him pickin' up this cassette tape,
放进卡带机
he pops this in,
然后我的反应就是
and I was like...
"这他妈是什么 谁他妈录的"
"What the fuck and who the fuck is that?"
"倒回去 重播一遍"
"Rewind that. Play that again."
*哈 哈 哈 哈*
*Ha ha ha ha*
*好了 开始吧 哈哈哈哈哈*
*All right, bust it, ha ha ha ha ha*
*一嗒嗒二嗒嗒 哈哈哈哈*
*One, two, ha ha ha ha*
*很好 听我说*
*All right, look*
*告诉你是为了你好*
*I'm-a tell you this for your own benefit*
*你唱的实在太屌♥*
*Your shit was dope as hell*
*尤其你唱的百分之九十都是提前写好*
*Especially when you wrote 90 percent of it*
*你需要做的是把即兴说唱给练好*
*What you need to do is practice on your freestyles*
*免得你这样下不接上 跟狗爷的卷宗一样*
*Before you come up missing like Snoop Dogg's police files*
*我吐出的词句将轰动于世*
*This type of literature that I'm spittin' be hittin'*
*你定要拿上帝起誓我的词是写好的 但根本不是*
*You gonna swear to God this shit was written, but it wasn't*
*我随便几句就把一打歌♥手给干掉 再喝个酒*
*I'll kill a dozen rappers when I'm buzzin', guzzlin'*
*打得你就像吃醋的老公施行家暴 *
*Beat your ass like a jealous husband*
伟大的人物可能来自任何地方
Great can come from anywhere.
当实习生在办公室里告诉我
When the intern in my office says to me,
"昨晚在说唱比赛我看到了一个好家伙"
"I saw this guy at the rap battle last night."
我说 "你要是能给我一张CD 我就把它拿给Dre"
I said, "If you get me a CD, I will give it to Dre."
*快擦擦这沾血的屏幕吧*
*Wipe this bloody video screen off*
停了停了 把他妈那个麦克风给我
Stop, stop! Give me that motherfuckin' mic!
嘭 我白皮肤的小伙伴登场了
Boom. In comes my Caucasian partner.
咱们他妈的直接讲正题吧
Let's cut to the fuckin' chase, man.
直入正题
Let's cut to the chase.
告诉我你第一次见Dre的时候发生了什么
Put me in when you first meet Dre. What happens?
呃
Um...
我只是想被认可为一个正式的说唱歌♥手
I just want to be known as a legitimate MC,
那就是我所有的心愿了
and that's all I could've ever hoped for.
自力更生 养活家人
You know, to put food on the table,
靠着自己热爱的事业 这就是我的终极目标了
doin' what I love to do would be the ultimate goal.
*任何说唱歌♥手都在说你知道这样的韵脚*
*Any rapper say you know this kind of rhymes*
*在这个时代*
*In this day and age*
我记得我到各处奔波
I remember I would just take different trips
能去的都去了 只为了涨点儿名气
to anywhere I could, just tryin' to make any kind of name
并且把我的录音带分发出去
and pass out my cassettes.
我当时真的很丧气 我一路努力杀到了
I was just really down that I had got all the way
说唱奥林匹克的最终赛 最后还是输了
to the end in Rap Olympics and lost.
这孩子找到我说
And this kid came up to me and he was like,
"嘿兄弟 我能要一张你的带子吗"
"Hey man, can I get one of your tapes?"
我觉得我可能就是 "给" 管他呢
And I think I probably just... "Here," You know. Whatever.
好吧 快进到
Okay, so fast-forward to...
我靠 我居然在Interscope的办公室里
Holy shit, I'm in the Interscope office.
我靠 这人是Jimmy Iovine
Holy shit, this is Jimmy Iovine.
我靠 Dr. Dre刚刚走进来了
Holy shit, Dr. Dre just walked in.
我靠 老子屎都吓出来了
Holy shit, I just shit myself.
光想想这件事我现在都还是会吓尿
I'm pissing myself now thinking about it.
当时是那样的吗
It all happened like that?
是啊 我现在就湿着呢
Yeah, I'm pissing right now.
Eminem走进来
So Eminem comes in,
穿他妈一套亮黄色运动服
in this bright yellow fuckin' sweat suit,
兜帽 裤子 全套的
hoodie, pants, everything.
贼他妈亮的黄色
It's bright fucking yellow, you know?
我看到心想 "哇哦"
And I'm like, "Wow."
我看着Dre说
I'm lookin' at Dre like,
"老哥 我整天都能在电视上看到你"
"Dude, I see you on TV all the time."
"你是影响我人生最重要的人之一"
"You're one of my biggest influences, ever, in life."
我说 "小兄弟 听着"
I'm like, "Man, listen,"
"我觉得这事儿真♥他♥妈♥不可思议"
"I think this shit is fuckin' incredible,"
"我非常乐意跟你合作"
"and I would love to work with you."
那时候我家有个录音室
And I had a studio in my house at the time,
之前我去整合了一些采样在那儿
and I had went in and put some samples together,
在鼓机里弄了点东西
did a couple of things in the drum machine,
然后我就邀请他来了
and I invited him over.
Dre 你经常在这儿录音吗
Dre, you do a lot of recording here?
是啊是啊 大多数的录音都是在这儿做的
Yeah, yeah. Most of the recordin' is done here.
家里是最舒服的
Nothin' more comfortable than home.
我就说 "听着 我整合了些采样"
I was like, "Man, listen, I put this sample together."
"如果你喜欢的话就告诉我"
"Tell me if you like it."
你想听听我做的吗 - 好啊
You wanna hear one of my joints, man? - Yeah.
然后我打开鼓机
And I hit the drum machine...
大概过了两三秒钟
and maybe two or three seconds went by
他就开始
and he just went...
*嗨 我的名字是*
*Hi, my name is*
*什么 我的名字是 谁啊*
*What? My name is.. Who?*
我说 哟
Like, yo.
停
Stop.
有点烫啊
Shit's hot.
就是这样
That's what happened
这就是我们第一次的见面
our first day
第一次在录音室工作的前几分钟
in the first few minutes of us being in the studio.
*把带子停下 得把这孩子关起来*
*Stop the tape, this kid needs to be locked away*
*抓住他* - *Dr. Dre 别傻站着 帮帮忙*
*Get him.* - *Dr. Dre, don't just stand there, operate*
他一开始唱副歌♥我就爱上它了
So, he starts singing this hook, and I'm in love with it.
忽然间 我感觉
All of the sudden, I'm like,
"好 我必须开始录音流程"
"Okay, I gotta go through my recording process."
我想在副歌♥加一些停顿
I think some cuts over the hook...
嗯 嗯 - 让副歌♥听起来更凸出
Yeah, yeah... - just to make it sound like it's a hook.
这就是那个最顶尖的制♥作♥人
This is the greatest producer.
而我正在他的房♥子里 录着音
I'm at his fucking house, recording.
我啥都不懂
I don't know shit about nothing.
只想确保
I just wanted to make sure
他为我播放的每一段伴奏
that every beat that he played for me,
我都有词接得上
I had a rhyme ready to go.
*嗨 孩子们 你们喜欢暴♥力♥吗*
*Hi kids, do you like violence?*
*想不想看我用九寸钉*
*Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails*
*扎穿我的两只眼皮*
*through each one of my eyelids?*
我目睹这首歌♥
I'm seein' this is getting
让Dre有所反应 他在笑
a reaction out of Dre and he's laughing.
他没有按键停下来示意我
He's not discouraging me from pushing buttons.
*我的大脑是累赘 我试着清醒*
*My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin' to get my head straight*
*但我还没想好让辣妹组合中的哪一个受孕*
*But I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate*
我被炸飞了
I'm blown the fuck away.
这就是你察觉到了
It's just one of those things when you just know
特别的事情正在发生
something special is happening.
*我强颜欢笑*
*I was smilin' hard*
我很急 想把这些录下来
I'm rushin'. I'm trying to get this thing recorded,
因为有时候 作为一个制♥作♥人
because sometimes, as a producer,
你能感觉到魔力生发的时刻
you can feel when the magic is happenin',
而你不想让歌♥手错失灵感
and you don't want the artist to lose this.
我不想错过这股劲头
I don't wanna lose this momentum.
我认为是这样
What I think happened,
我认为Dre自认与众不同
I think Dre saw himself as different.
当Eminem走进来
When Eminem came in
他听到了同样的躁动 同样的态度
and he heard that same angst and that same attitude...
我们都 - 然后他说
Both of us... - ...and he said,
"噢 那和我一样啊"
"Oh, that's what I do."
简直棒的不行
...it was fuckin' magic.
*偷走我的心*
*Stole my heart*
Dre打给我 说
Dre called me up, and said,
"我这有个小孩儿 我们得签下他 今天"
"I got this kid. We gotta sign him, like, today."
是这样 在唱片行业
Now, in the record business,
达成合约基本需要两个月
generally, contracts take two months.
Dre说 "我不想失去这个人"
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表