剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
*今天肯定有只言片语*
*There must be some word today, yeah*
*来自我那遥远的男友*
*From my boyfriend so far away*
"Mr. Postman" And "Jive Rhythm Tracks 122."
把60年代的老歌♥糅合成一首新歌♥
Putting the old '60s song onto the new song
让所有人都措手不及
caught everybody off-guard.
就像是音乐与魔法结合
It was like some musical, magical shit.
人们仍然很享受 但带着些许疑惑
People were still grooving. They was grooving confused, though.
*求求你 邮差先生*
*Please, Mr. Postman*
我知道他们为什么疑惑 我自己都充满疑惑
I know why they confused. I'm confused my damn self.
那是我听过最著名的混音之一
That was one of the most famous mixes I've ever heard.
那是他第一次在夜店打碟
First time he DJ'd in the club.
就在那个舞台上 就在那儿
Right there on the stage right here. Right there.
那个特别的夜晚 我去接他
This particular night, I went to pick him up,
他无法停止念叨 "天啊 人们都兴奋坏了"
And he wouldn't stop talking. "Man, the crowd was going wild."
随后经理开车过来 说
And then the manager drives up and says,
"想不想要一份工作"
"How would you like a job?"
对我来说那是一个很棒的夜晚
That was a great night for me.
从那以后 Yella和我成了很要好的朋友
From that point, me and Yella became really good friends.
Dre和我的相遇就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾
Once we met, me and Dre were like Batman and Robin.
*唔 你最好*
*Oh, you better*
Wreckin Cru也做巡演
Wreckin Cru was a traveling show also.
带来的是纯粹的快乐
It was just genuine good fun, man.
特别纯真
Innocent.
*请帮我再翻翻看吧*
*Please check it and see just one more time for me*
*求求你*
*You gotta*
我入手了一些唱盘 去年的时候
I actually got some turntables... last year.
它们现在还在盒子里
They're still in a box.
上次玩是什么时候 - 在公众场合吗
When's the last time? - In public?
妈的 二十年了吗 - 玩玩那种
Shit. I'm twenty years? - Just for fun.
得重操旧业了 - 真的假的
Gotta dust 'em off. - Word.
我们想由你来设计一出节目
We want to put together a show designed by yourself
内容随你
that says what you want to say,
比如说 你可以带听众
i.E. Takes people as far back
领略历史音乐潮流
to the history of it as you want to go,
也可以让他们感受当下流行 都随你
but also as up-to-date with the new stuff as you want to go.
我们认为这节目得每两周一次
We believe that shows like yours need to be on every other week.
我们现在要做的是查看一下
So what we have here is we're looking
一周从周一到周四
across the week from Monday to Thursday.
所有这些时间 找一下时间线
That's all of that. Look for the lines.
有个平铺大略的广播时刻表才能看得清晰
A good horizontal in a radio schedule means good clarity.
你就不能直接告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Can't you just tell me what happened?
当然可以
I can tell you what happened.
在我小的时候 人们工作的方式是
When I was growing up, the way people worked,
你得拼命工作 不然就会被解雇
you had no choice but to work really hard or you get fired.
对于下班总是迫不及待
And you couldn't wait... for it to end.
嗨 Don
Hi, Don.
在那时候我们会遇到两种人
You had two kinds of guys we ran into at that time.
一种人就想
There were the kinds of guys that wanted
在五点钟准时下班
to go home at five o'clock,
他们对你所做的事情的兴趣
and their interest in what you were doing
并不比对每日生计的渴望要多
didn't exceed the normal demands of the day for them.
这些人成不了气候
And those guys never lasted.
因为当你试图打破事情的界限
Because when you're trying to push the boundaries on things
当你开拓新领域时
and when you're moving into different types of frontiers,
伴随你左右的得是
you need to be surrounded by
真正相信你的事业的人
people who really believe in what you're doing.
在这之前我从没有见过那样的事
And I had never witnessed anything like that before.
我之前都不理解
I had never understood that.
之前我人生中做的每一件事
Everything I ever did in my life,
做的时候我都想甩手不干了
I wanted to stop doing it.
Iovine 我在耳机里听不到我自己的声音
Iovine. 'Cause I couldn't hear myself in the damn headphones.
没别的说了吗
What else is new?
Bruce教会了我一个职业道德
Bruce taught me a work ethic.
在1975年
In 1975,
我们在尝试录制专辑
we're trying to make "Born to Run",
然后遇到了很大的困难
and we're having great difficulty doing so.
走进唱片工厂
Walked into the Record Plant.
那是我们第一次踏进专业录音室
This was our first step inside a professional recording studio.
一个瘦小的意大利男孩
A skinny, little Italian kid,
坐在录音机边
sitting at the tape machine.
基本上工作就是装上和取下磁带
Basic job was to take the tape on and off,
按一按停止和开始按钮
push the stop and start button.
他就是Jimmy Iovine
That was Jimmy Iovine.
他带着大包小包过来
He came with the furniture.
我简直就是搬过来了
I did come with the furniture.
并且我来的晚了几天
And I came in a few nights later,
我们的录音师已经走了
and our engineer was gone.
Landau看着我说"你能做这个吗"
Landau looked to me and said, "Can you do this?"
我并不确定能否做这件事
And I wasn't really sure if I could do it or not,
但是我说"好啊 为什么不呢"
but I said, "Yeah, why not?"
那是我第一次单飞
And that was my first solo flight.
*今晚我们要保持冷静 Eddie*
*We gotta stay cool tonight, Eddie*
*现在咱俩可是一根线上的蚂蚱了*
*'Cause man, we got ourselves out on that line*
*要是这回搞砸了*
*And if we blow this one*
*他们这次可不会只找我麻烦*
*They ain't gonna be looking for just me this time*
Bruce完全是另外一个故事
Bruce is a whole other story.
他事业的核心就是
The center of what he's doing
尝试去创造一个艺术的视野
is to try and create an artistic vision.
那涉及到的是一个睿智的领域
There was an intellectual aspect to it.
我们当时是非常的坚定执着
We were just very, very determined.
所以 如果你新加入我们团队
So, I suppose if you were new to our club,
那种对于你的想法的不懈追求
the relentless pursuit of your idea
大概会让你精疲力竭
would have probably exhausted you.
但人们都单纯的相信
But it was simply understood
留在那里的原因是
that you're there because
相信我们所做的事情是值得的
you believe what we're doing is worth it.
而我的工作是确保它的确值得
And my job was to make sure that it was.
一 二
One, two!
Bruce以前也曾有过
Bruce used to have this thing
失去了时间观念
where he simply lost track of time.
我们尝试了很多实验性的东西
A lot of experimenting going on.
有时真感觉我们在原地打转
Sometimes we would really seem like we were spinning our wheels.
每一个细节都让我们操心的要死
We worried every little detail to death.
不 我想我们花了三周
No, I think we spent three weeks
来做鼓声 - 来了 来了
trying to get drum sounds... - Here we go, here we go.
是挺放纵的
...which is indulgent,
但是有时候你就得放纵一下
but sometimes you need to be indulged.
Bruce会监督我
Bruce would stand over me,
然后把一个词翻来覆去地说 "鼓棒"
say one word over and over again. "Stick."
这是个简称 - 鼓棒
Which became shorthand for... - Stick.
代表没有听见音量和力度
...not hearing resonance and size and power.
鼓棒 - 我再也听不下去了
Stick. - I couldn't hear anymore.
这喇叭吵了太多天了
The speakers were so loud for so many days,
我感到无比疲惫 - 鼓棒
and I was getting overwhelmingly tired. - Stick.
Jimmy越来越不耐烦
Jimmy would get impatient.
我们所有人 包括Bruce 也这么觉得
And all of us, including Bruce, would be feeling that.
但是我没有说"对不起"
But I wasn't saying, "I'm sorry,"
向任何人解释我在原地挣扎
to anybody that I was dragging through the mill.
咖啡已经不管用了
Coffee wasn't working anymore.
可口可乐也不管用了 - 鼓棒
Coca-Cola wasn't working anymore. - Stick.
有些时候他就直接睡着了
There were hours when he would simply fall asleep
直接睡在音板上面
at the sound board.
鼓棒 - 你轻轻推他一下 他就会醒来
Stick. - You'd give him a nudge, he would wake up.
这太残酷了
It was brutal.
录音师要承担责任
The engineer would take the blame,
在成品录出前我都得依赖他
and I was not above laying it upon him until we got our sounds.
这是一根鼓棒敲打一面鼓
It's a stick hitting a drum.
鼓棒 鼓棒 鼓棒 - 整整三周
Stick. Stick. Stick. - Three weeks.
鼓棒 鼓棒 鼓棒 鼓棒 - 所以我单独找到他
Stick. Stick. Stick. Stick. - So when I'd get him alone,
我说 "Jimmy"
I said, "Jimmy,"
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表