剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
*I got some new shit for y'all tonight.*
这就像在说 "忘掉你们以前了解到的说唱"
It was, like, "Forget how y'all knew rap before. "
"这是一个新时代"
"This is a new day."
*哦 耶* - "让我们无所不用其极"
*Oh yes.* - "Let's go all the way."
*有个叫Nas的傻♥逼♥*
*See, it's this nigga named Nas,*
*他和叫Mobb Deep的傻♥逼♥们搞在一起*
*and he kicking with these niggas named Mobb Deep,*
*他们又和Bad Boy里的傻♥逼♥们搞在一起*
*and they kicking with some niggas named Bad Boy.*
恐惧是个好东西 因为它可以时刻警醒你
Fear is a good thing, 'cause it can keep you in check.
*那我就干♥死♥他们所有人*
*But I say fuck 'em all!*
他太过火了 一定有人会因此受伤
He crossed lines that you just knew somebody's gonna get hurt.
*我要用他自己的节拍*
*So I'm about to take this nigga beat*
*打爆这个傻♥逼♥*
*and whoop his ass*
*用他他妈自己的节拍*
*with his own motherfucking beat.*
1996年 所有事情都集中发生这一年
1996, everything came together that same year.
*我就是威胁 给我挂上致命武器的标签*
*Menacin' methods label me a lethal weapon*
*让这些杂种死去 看着他们在丑态中停止呼吸*
*Making niggas die, witnessin' breathless imperfections*
*你又怎能洞察我的计划*
*Can you picture my specific plan*
*作为乱世中的主宰*
*To be the man in this wicked land?*
*策划着卑劣的袭击*
*Underhanded hits are planned*
*几克粉之上能围绕着多少阴谋诡计*
*Scams are plotted over grams of rock*
*卧底警探在乱枪中死去 你我终究一死*
*Undercover agents die by the random shots, we all die in the end*
Tupac身体里有两个完全不同的人格
Tupac was two different people living in the same body.
*去他妈的什么朋友和敌人*
*Fuck friends and foes*
他是那一代里最好的诗人之一
This was one of the greatest poets of a generation...
十分谦和也十分投入
totally gracious, totally engaged...
但你又能感觉到驱使他前行的
but you saw the fuel of
那种动力 他几乎是疯的
what was driving him. He was almost manic.
*我要怎样才能让你知道我内心所想*
*How can I show you how I feel inside?*
*我们是法外之徒 一群傻♥逼♥ 你们灭不了我的风头*
*We outlawz, motherfuckers, can't kill my pride*
他的高度情绪化成就了他的伟大
What made him great is that he was highly emotional,
但他只是随意发泄
but he's just lashing out.
*他们打了我5枪*
*Niggas shot me five times.*
*我出狱之后 卖♥♥了五百万*
*I came outta jail and sold five million.*
*他们这群傻♥逼♥永远不能打败我们*
*Them niggas can't fuck with us.*
我只能解释说
I could only interpret it
他这样做是想找到真正的敌人
as that he was trying to figure out who the enemy was.
*啊 下作的手段*
*Unh, gutter ways*
我们从来没有讨厌过任何艺术家
We never got into disliking any of the artists,
但是我们对Suge有些意见
but we had a problem with Suge
他的所作所为破坏了我们的生活质量
really disrupting our, you know, quality of life.
*"西岸阵营"是我们的战斗号♥叫*
*"Westside" was the war cry*
*一边大肆扫射 一边*
*Bustin' all freely screaming, "Fuck"*
*用斯瓦西里语大喊 "操你们这群傻♥逼♥"*
*"All y'all niggas," In Swahili*
*配戴好手♥枪♥ 走出监狱 我再也不会回来*
*Pistol packin', fresh out of jail, I ain't goin' back*
这很令人感伤
It was just very sad, and...
我回答不了 这
See, I can't answer. This is
对我而言是一段急剧的滑坡 你懂我的意思吧
a slippery slope for me, you know what I'm saying?
*送我去地狱吧 我不会为我的命低头乞求*
*Send me to hell, 'cause I ain't beggin' for my life*
*没有什么*
*Ain't nothing worse than*
*比这被诅咒的无望生命更糟了 我就是惹是生非*
*this cursed-ass hopeless life, I'm troublesome*
那么现在 观众席里的女士们先生们 好戏上演了
And now, ladies and gentlemen in attendance, it's showtime!
*你们都得死*
*All you niggas die*
我记得他们去拉斯维加斯看拳击比赛
I remember them going to the fights in Vegas,
我总觉得这很危险
and I always thought that was dangerous, you know?
但 那天晚上他们还是去了拳击比赛的现场
And... they went to the fight that night.
*你们都得死*
*All you niggas die*
在那里发生了这起打斗
There was this fight.
*你们都得死*
*All you niggas die*
被摄像头录了下来
It's on video.
*你们都得死*
*All you niggas die*
所有人都看到了
Everyone has seen it.
接下来发生的
And... next thing you know...
*你们都得死*
*All you niggas die*
*你们都得死*
*All you niggas die*
我那时在洛杉矶
I was in LA...
我和Pac那时意见不同
Me and Pac wasn't seeing eye to eye.
我收到了一 一记传呼
So, I got a... A page.
那哥们说 "看新闻"
Nigga was like, "Put on the news."
说唱歌♥手Tupac Shakur
The rap singer Tupac Shakur
在拉斯维加斯的一次驾车射击中身亡
was killed in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas.
没有嫌疑人被逮捕
No one has been arrested in the killing.
Shakur时年25岁
Shakur was 25 years old.
所以 我开车到拉斯维加斯去 去看看
So, I drove to Vegas to go, um... to go see.
他的妈妈在走廊上 她对我说
And his mama was in the hallway, and she was like,
"宝贝 进去吧 跟他说会话"
"Go in there, say something to him, baby."
我说 "好"
I'm like, "All right."
我走了进去 然后
I went up in there and just, you know...
糟透了
Fucked up.
这是 最坏的结果
It was... just the worst thing that could happen.
这是所有人都希望
You know, these are things that... everybody wishes
自己可以想办法提前阻止的事情
they could have prevented somehow, you know?
人们都在说 "要是 要是" 而且
And, "If only, if only," You know? And...
Tupac没有离开我们的理由
There was no reason for Tupac to die, you know?
特别是像那样离开
And... especially like that.
一个生命逝去了 公♥司♥开始走下坡路
A life is lost, company's going down the hill,
所有人都在混乱之中
everybody's in disarray,
而Dre在局外旁观
and... Dre on the sideline watching.
所有人都在说 "Dre 我这才知道你为什么离开"
And everybody's saying, "I see why you left, Dre."
洛杉矶高等法♥院♥法官传唤Knight
Los Angeles superior court judge ordered Knight into court
因其违反缓刑条例
for violating his probation
然后提出了很多尖锐的问题
and then raised troubling questions
都是关于为什么Knight之前没有进监狱
about why Knight hadn't been locked up before now.
Suge在监狱里呆了很长一段时间
Suge went to prison for a long time,
这就是事情的结束
and that was the end.
我觉得匪帮说唱时代已经结束了
I feel like the gangsta rap era's over.
你知道的 释放了负能量
You know, put out negative energy,
早晚会遭报应的 早晚
it's gonna come back to you, period.
生于枪口死于枪口
Live by the gun, die by the gun.
是时候开始其他东西了
It's time for something else, you know?
我一直在努力组建一个新家庭
I just been trying to put together a new family,
基本上是从头开始
and... basically just start all over.
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表