剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
It felt still like house music, dance music, disco.
但Jimmy说 "我曾和Timbaland一同在一个夜店"
But Jimmy said, "I was at a club with Timbaland,"
"我看到房♥子都在动"
"And I saw the room move."
"感觉像是流行乐"
"It felt like pop music."
"感觉它能做出突破"
"It felt like it could break through."
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi!
出现在新闻头版感觉不错吧
It's good to be the headliner, right?
*看不出 猜不透*
*Can't read my, can't read my*
*不 他不懂我的面无表情*
*No, he can't read my poker face*
走起 - *她不会让任何人*
Let's go! - *She is gonna let nobody*
*看不出 猜不透*
*Can't read my, can't read my*
*不 他不懂我的面无表情*
*No, he can't read my poker face*
科切拉的朋友们一起来 - *她不会让任何人*
Let's go, Coachella! - *She is gonna let nobody*
*面无表情的扑扑扑克脸*
*Po-po-po poker face*
Beats和Lady Gaga一同得到了转变
Beats and Lady Gaga both got transformed
通过MV建立了联♥系♥
through music videos into relationships.
不在文化周边
Not around the culture,
不在文化表面 而是置身文化之中
not over the culture, but in the culture.
这是给你们的 - 你做了什么
This is for you guys. - What did you do?!
这是什么 - Beats by Dr. Dre耳机
What are these? - Beats by Dr. Dre.
什么 - 全世界最好的耳机
What are these? - They're the best headphones in the world.
哇 不是开玩笑吧 - 别闹
Oh, you're kidding! - Stop it!
对的 我爱它们
Yeah, I love them.
销量从两万七
They went from 27,000
涨到160万 只短短一年
to 1,600,000 headphones in one year.
我们从艺术家开始 很快转移到运动员
We started with artists. Quickly moved to athletes,
很自然的市场策略
The marketing was natural.
运动员也都欣然接受Beats
And athletes embraced Beats,
因为音乐也是训练惯例的一部分
because music is part of the ritual of training.
2008年北♥京♥奥♥运♥会
The 2008 Olympics in Beijing,
有美国篮球队
there's the American basketball team
在北♥京♥下飞机时
coming off the plane in Beijing,
戴着我们的耳机
wearing our headphones.
当我们看到James LeBron带来的爆♥炸♥效应
When we saw the explosive response to the LeBron thing,
我们开始意识到这种有关文化与产品的独创景象
we started to realize that this original vision of culture and product
就真真切切地发生在你眼前
was happening before your very eyes.
*她不会让任何人*
*She is gonna let nobody*
我们说 "音乐关乎特性"
We said, "Music's about identity.
"那我们来让每个国家都有属于自己的产品吧"
"So let's make every country have their own product."
这是个很大的争论
It's a big controversy.
他们不应该戴任何东西的
They're not supposed to wear anything
那并不是他们的官方赞助商之一
that's not one of the official sponsors.
所以现在他们想让运动员摘下它们
And so now they want the athletes to take them off.
这应该作为哈佛的一门课程
That should be a course at Harvard.
我跟你们说 它太棒了
I'm tellin' ya, it was so brilliant.
世界杯已经禁止球员
The FIFA World Cup has banned players
使用风靡一时的Dr. Dre的耳机
from using the popular Dr. Dre headphones.
最畅销的耳机
The most popular selling headphones
已被NFL禁止使用
have been banned from the NFL.
有猜测 Beats就想看到这样
The speculation is Beats loves this.
那就是beats这么做的目的 对吗
That's the purpose behind Beats doing that, right?
现在 没人能再做一遍了
Now, no one's gonna be able to do that again.
这招已经用老了
That trick is done.
做营销没人比得上Jimmy
Nobody's better at marketing than Jimmy.
没人比他强 简直无情
Nobody's better than that guy, and just relentlessly.
唯一一个比他厉害的人就是我
The only person that does it better than him is me.
他有很厉害的直觉
He's got good instinct,
并且臭不要脸 懂吗
and he is shameless, you know?
他们就像耳机届的Michael Jordan
They're like the Jordans of headphones.
但是 去他妈的Beats玩意儿
But fuck this Beats thing.
真的 老实说 去他的Beats这玩意儿
Seriously, honestly, fuck this Beats thing.
啥 认真的吗 - 不 不
What?! Seriously?! - That's... No, no, no.
我跟你说 跟你说我怎么想的
I'm telling you. I'm telling you what I thought.
我绝对就是这么想的
This is absolutely what I thought.
我当时想 "天"
I was like, "Man..."
"我想让Dre做专辑"
"I want Dre to make an album,"
"他却正谈论着耳机"
"and he's talking about headphones right now."
大家好啊
Hello. How you guys doin'?
好的
All right.
我一直在给扬声器调音
I've been tuning speakers
家中的 录音室的
for my house and my studio
还有车上的 到今天也有个25年了
and my car for over 25 years now,
我快要做成了
and I'm almost there.
我想我差不多做好了
I think I've almost got it right.
但是很多人要么是不关心
But a lot of people either don't care
要么是不了解什么是高音质
or just don't know about quality sound.
这就是我们此刻在这的原因
And that's why we're here right now.
我们到这里来尽我们的责任去改变这事
We're here to do our part to try to change that.
很多年以前
You know, many years ago,
他说 "我不是个商人"
he said, "I'm not a businessman,"
"我是个音乐人"
"I'm a music man."
但我会说他已经在商业方面成长了
But I would say that he has grown in the business.
这里是布伦特伍德 你想不到吧
This is Brentwood. Wouldn't you know,
我爱上的房♥子在他妈的布伦特伍德
the house that I fell in love with is in fuckin' Brentwood.
这儿就是那个学校
This is the school right here.
这就是O.J. Simpson为了演奏会去的那个学校
That was the school that O.J. Went to for the recital
就在谋杀发生那天
the day of the murders.
简直是疯了对不对
It's crazy, huh?
我的邻居们会这样 "啊我日"
My neighbors are gonna be like, "Ah, fuck."
"又有一个黑人到了附近"
"Another black guy's movin' to the neighborhood."
"他他妈的又要杀谁"
"Who the fuck is he gonna kill?"
*我和我的兄弟们想要出手 婊砸*
*Me and my niggas tryna get it, ya bish*
*婊砸* - *进房♥子里大捞一笔 告诉我*
*Ya bish* - *Hit the house lick, tell me*
*跟我们一起吗 婊砸*
*Is you with it, ya bish*
我告诉我老婆我们应该称这里为Folsom
Told my wife we should call this place Folsom.
就这了 这将是我们要住的最后一个地方
This is it. This is the last place we're ever gonna live,
所以我们努力使它完美
so, we're trying to make it perfect.
是了
Yeah, yeah.
录音室就在下面
And the studio's down there.
这就是控制室
So, yeah, this is the control room.
麦克间 我也不知道要用它来做什么
Mic booth, which I don't know what I'm gonna do with this,
因为我几乎不再用它了
because I hardly ever use a mic booth anymore.
艺术家能感受到某种亲密
There's a certain intimacy that goes on with the artist
当你能伸出手触碰它们时
when you can reach out and touch 'em
没有玻璃隔离你们 懂我意思吗
and there's not a glass separating you. You know what I mean?
所以我更喜欢在聚集了所有人的房♥间工作
So I prefer to do it where everybody's in the same room.
这里将成为我待过的第一个
This is gonna be the first studio that I've ever been in
完美契合我的录音室
that was perfect for me.
我还从没待过完美的录音室
I've never been in a studio that was perfect
一切都合我心意那种
and everything was right.
这间是主浴室
This area is the master bathroom.
他现在是一个所有者 处于所有者的位置
He's an owner now. He's in the owner's box.
当你变成一个所有者
And when you become a owner,
你变得有点远离
you have to become sort of distant
有点 对于生意而言
and sort of... to the business
而对于娱乐而言就相反
and not so to the entertainment side.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我已经不再超速行驶了
I don't speed anymore.
现在来关注明尼阿波利斯市
To Minneapolis now and the potential battle
关于Prince3亿美元遗产的暗中争夺战正在发酵
brewing over Prince's $300 million estate.
家族成员将于明日出席法庭
Family members head into court tomorrow...
在我成长过程中 音乐家是超级英雄
When I was growin' up musicians were superheroes.
你不能经常看到他们
You didn't get to see them all the time.
你解读他们的行为 这些比生活更重要
You read into what they did. They were larger than life.
我不反对改变
And I'm not against change,
但因为音乐已经有点变成别的东西的附属了
but as music's kind of gotten co-opted to something
已不再是受首要关注的事
that isn't the primary attention thing,
现在你只会在做别的事的时候听一下
it's the thing that happens while you're doing something else,
或者只是卖♥♥广♥告♥的途径了
and it's a way to sell you ads now.
这很难让音乐家感受不到挫败感
It's tough as a musician not to feel a bit beat down.
我不知道Dre想的是不是"Jimmy赞同这个"
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表