剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
First call I made, "Jimmy, you got to meet this guy."
"他是你从没见识过的那种人"
"This guy's like no one you ever met."
我去了那里 和他会了面
So, I went up there, and I met him.
这给了我一种感觉
and it gave me a feeling
我刚进入唱片行业时的感觉
of when I first got in the record business.
就像是 "哇哦 这就是派对举♥行♥的地方"
Like, "Oh! This is where the party is."
"派对就在Steve的家里"
"The party's at Steve's house."
他把Steve Jobs看作是有创造力的人
He would see Steve Jobs as a creative person,
那种他一直钦佩
one of those people he'd always looked up to,
仰慕并且想与其共事的人
admired and wanted to work with.
他说 "我需要的正是这种人"
He's like, "I need that kind of person."
我想向他学习
I wanted to learn from this guy,
去了解他们是怎样以及为何做他们所做的事
and understand how and why they do what they do.
他们俩都是工作狂
And they both were workaholics.
如果一天有25个小时的活
If there was 25 hours in the day,
他们会试着工作26个小时
they would try for 26.
他们从不会停止为他们的目标努力
They never stop going for what they're trying to do.
嘿 Jimmy
Hey, Jimmy.
总算通了 旅行怎么样
There you are! How was the tour?
我刚落地 在车里 正往家走
I just landed. I'm in the car. I'm just gonna go home.
我这会儿给Pharrel预订了个录音室
Well, I have a studio booked with Pharrell right now,
如果你想跟他合作的话
and if you wanna work with this guy,
你现在就得过来录音室 Gwen
you gotta go down to the studio now, Gwen.
我太累了 我现在想做的就是去睡一觉
I'm so tired! I need to sleep is what I need to do right now.
我会来做的 但我得有灵感
I'm gonna do it, but I gotta get inspired.
*多么神奇的时刻*
*What an amazing time*
*怎样的一个家庭啊*
*What a family*
*这些年是怎么过的*
*How did the years go by?*
你知道吗 当临近发行日的时候
You know what? When it comes to release dates,
我认为
I think...
发行日就是创造力的敌人
release dates are the enemy of creativity.
你永远不知道什么时候会灵感迸发
You know? You never know when you're gonna be inspired,
什么会给你灵感
what's gonna inspire you, and...
你不能给创造力设置时限
you can't put a time limit on creativity.
比如 我也不知道我今天的想法
You know, I don't know if the idea that I have today
是否是个好主意
is the good idea.
你不可能知道 你懂我的意思吗
You don't know. You know what I mean?
我们是艺术家 我们得保持创造性
We're artists. We're just being creative.
所以啊 哥们
So it's like, man,
闭嘴吧 让我们做自己的工作
shut the fuck up and let us do our job.
然后我们把音乐给你 你赚你的钱
And then, we'll give it to you and you can make your money.
每首我制♥作♥或创作的音乐
And every piece of music that I do or create,
并不是为了大众
it isn't for the public.
哦 妈的 赶紧滚 Charlie
Oh, shit! Fuck outta here, Charlie.
Dre最让我感到沮丧的
What frustrates me the most about Dre
一定是他对于完美的标准
is easily what he considers perfection.
我认为他心中的完美
And I think what he's calling perfection
其实是某种伪装的完美
is really something else disguised as perfection, you know.
我不想对他进行心理分♥析♥
So I don't wanna psychoanalyze him
因为我可不想走到那种地步
'cause that is a door I don't wanna walk into.
来看看这段我们可以怎么做
So, let's see what we can do on this verse.
去见Dr. Dre时是不能抽草的
You can't smoke no regular blunt when you come see Dr. Dre.
所以我要么抽爽了再来 要么就不来
So I gotta come right or I don't come at all.
回放
Playback.
Dr. Dre的字典里没有时间这个词
Time is not a factor in anything Dr. Dre does.
它不存在
It doesn't exist.
如果你想要看大♥师♥是怎么工作的
If you wanna see a master at work,
跟Dre进录音室
go in the studio with Dre.
看他是怎么做的
Just watch him.
我从没见过有人能像他那样工作
I-I've never seen anybody do it like him.
他是怎么做到的
How the fuck's he doing that?
你的方法是什么
What's your approach?
Dre不仅仅是一名录音师
Dre's not just an engineer,
不仅仅是纯粹的技术工艺
which is an incredibly technical craft.
他不仅仅是个艺术家 或是混音师
He's not just an artist, not just a mixer.
他是制♥作♥人 同时也是曲作者
He's a producer and a songwriter.
我不知道那个词用拉丁语怎么说
I don't know whatever that word is in Latin,
总之他就是那个威胁
but he's that threat.
他纯粹为了创作而活
He operates only for the sake of what he's creating.
所以他的音乐才能如此本真
That's why his sound is like it is.
因为他投入了全身心
Because he has put every bit of himself into it.
但在制♥作♥的有些地方
But somewhere along the line,
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what it was,
但我们进了录音室
but whenever we got in the studio,
他总会给我放一段音乐 我的感受是 哟
he would play me shit and I'd be like, yo,
这多牛逼啊
that's fuckin' crazy.
他则会表示 "我 我"
And he'd be like, "I-I..."
"这里还需要修改 那里也要改"
"I gotta change this line and I gotta change that line."
"我不喜欢这段里小鼓的声音"
"I don't like the snare drum on this."
去掉小鼓的声音
Take the snare drum out of the roll.
"我不喜欢这段伴奏的感觉"
"I don't like the way this beat sounds."
"再来一遍 再来一遍 再来一遍"
"Do it again, do it again, do it again."
"我喜欢这段伴奏"
"I like this part of the beat,"
"但我不喜欢这段伴奏"
"but I don't like this part of the beat."
鼓棒
Stick!
*哦 操*
*Oh, fuck*
当你试图打破常规
When you're trying to push the boundaries on things,
当你进入到某种不同的领域
when you're moving into different types of, you know, frontiers that
未知的领域
hadn't been tested before,
有时你需要让自己沉溺于其中
sometimes you need to be indulged.
Detox. - Detox.
Dre做
Dre was working on Detox for a long time.
我都出了五张专辑了
I dropped five albums since the day
从
Detox supposed to come out
它都还没出来
till the day it didn't come out.
五张专辑
Five albums.
所有人都在等
Everybody was waitin' for Detox.
但以他的标准 他不允许这张专辑的发行
But his standards wouldn't allow him to put it out.
"不行 不行" 一遍一遍又一遍
"Nope. Nope." Over and over and over again.
我不知道他到底想要什么
I don't know what he's lookin' for.
我都不知道他是否清楚他想要什么
I don't know if he knows what he's lookin' for.
我有过灵感枯竭的时候
I been through writer's block
我也有过很多很多次的
and I've also been through many, many times
怀疑自己
where I'm not sure of myself.
但我的音乐是垃圾
But my shit was garbage.
而那些可不是啊
That's not garbage though.
Andre主张感觉至上
Everything for Andre is based on what he feels.
如果感觉不好 那就没戏
If it doesn't feel good, it's not happening.
如果他感觉对了 你是无法阻止他的
If he's feelin' it, you cannot stop him, you know.
这是血脉中的本能
It's like blood running through your veins.
这意味着大量时间会被花费在脑海中
That means a lot of time spent away in a head space.
寻找调子 声音等等
Searchin' for the notes, the sounds and stuff.
他已对此习以为常
That's a constant for him.
我尊重他的创造力
I respect his creativity.
我尊重他的音乐
I respect the music.
我们知道他在做什么 我们知道这需要付出些什么
We know what he's doing, we know what it takes.
但是
But, you know...
有些时候
there have been certain times,
我不确定
when I wasn't sure if,
我们能否度过难关
you know, we were gonna be able to make it through.
听着 我们的婚姻就是如此
Look, this is what we married.
如果你想说 "我想要个普通的丈夫"
If you're gonna say, "I want an ordinary husband,"
好吧 只能说 你不能嫁给一个天才
well, then, you can't marry a genius.
天才会走很多极端 因为他们需要满足自己
A lot of extremes because genius needs to feed itself.
天才需要有自己的时间
It needs to make its own hours.
他需要不想和你说话时就不说话的权力
It needs to not talk to you when it doesn't want to.
他需要成为家里最难相处的那个
It needs to be the sickest in the house.
我不想离婚的 直到离婚的那一刻
I didn't wanna get a divorce until I did.
这是 这是 我能够想象
You know, it's... it's... I would imagine
跟我结婚是件很困难的事
that it would be very hard to be married to me,
因为我太过专注于
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表