剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
have you taken the time to reflect on your gangster thug image?
呃 我并不看作是我有这匪帮暴徒形象
Um, I don't see it as me having this gangster thug image.
暴徒生涯 这样说会比较准确
Thug life would be more... accurate.
但它不是什么形象 它只是一种生活方式
But it's not a image, it's just a way of life.
这是一种思想 我不觉得我做过的事很邪恶
It's a mentality. I don't feel like what I did was so evil.
我只是觉得 我那些生活的方式
I just feel like what... the way I was living
和思想是我成长为一个男人过程中的一部分
and my mentality was a part of my progression to be a man.
Pac是个不同寻常的猛兽
Pac was a different beast.
许多说唱歌♥手喜欢自称为Pac
A lot of rappers like to claim they're Pac,
因为他们是暴徒 那可不是Pac
'cause they thugs. That's not Pac.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
这是个看到一个黑人
You know, this is a guy who saw a black person
被警♥察♥们袭击就会开枪射击那些警♥察♥的人
being harassed by police officers and shot 'em.
你可不是Pac 除非你同样与杀手抗争
You're not Pac until you're fighting with killers.
但Tupac也有心生惧意的那么一刻
But that was a moment in time where Tupac had fear in him.
这是一个受到莫须有的指控
Here's a young man accused
然后被抓到监狱的年轻人
of things he didn't do and put in jail,
他不知道再能去相信谁了
and he didn't know who to trust anymore.
不知怎的 他寄信任于Suge
And somehow or another, he found that in Suge.
Time Warner不准我们保释出Tupac
Time Warner wouldn't allow us to bail out Tupac,
所以我们预付给Death Row钱
so what happened was we advanced Death Row the money,
然后Death Row保释出了Tupac
and Death Row bailed out Tupac.
我猜Pac自己相信是Suge把他保出来的
I imagine that Pac himself believed Suge bailed him out,
但事实是我们和Time Warner出的钱
but the truth is we and Time Warner put up the money.
我意思是 你看 嘘
I mean, look. Shh.
我绝对是保释出Tupac的一份子
I was definitely part of bailing out Tupac.
*加州之爱*
*California Love*
你懂得起不
Can you dig it?
*加利福尼亚*
*California*
*懂得如何去派对*
*Knows how to party*
现在有了Tupac
Now you got Tupac...
Tupac归来了
Tupac is back.
他可是Death Row的一部分 火山一般
...part of that Death Row,fucking volcano.
*在这座城*
*In the city...*
他们第一次播放了
And they played "California Love" For the first time.
一首Tupac和Dre还有Roger Troutman共同合作的歌♥曲
A song with Tupac, Dre, and Roger Troutman?
卧了个槽 制♥作♥的开始就是大卖♥♥的开始
Holy fuck! Start manufacturing, start shipping.
来吧大家 这值得你掏钱
Come on, y'all, that's worth your money.
伙计们 你们让我的工作轻松不少
Guys, you just made my job easy.
加利福尼亚 嗨起来
California, get up!
你知道一场爆发即将到来
You know an eruption's gonna happen.
*摇滚不停*
*Keep it rockin'*
*刚刚被保释出狱 加州之梦*
*Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreaming*
*一踏上这舞台*
*Soon as I stepped on the scene*
*就听到婊♥子♥们的尖叫*
*I'm hearing hoochies screaming*
*渴望着金钱美酒*
*Fiending for money and alcohol*
*就是西海岸玩家的生活*
*The life of a West Side player*
*这里弱者惨死强者横行*
*Where cowards die and the strong ball*
*暴♥动♥而非团结是我们生存的方式 只此加州一家*
*Only in Cali where we riot not rally to live and die*
*- 在洛杉矶我们都穿查克斯而非巴利 - 对头*
*- In LA we wearing Chucks, not Ballies - That's right*
查克斯 匡威一款经典鞋
巴利 80 90年代中纽约流行鞋品牌
*墨镜配上卡其色衣服 我们就是混*
*Dressed in locs and khaki suits and ride is what we do*
*穿金戴银也得小心谨慎 和别的帮派还有梁子*
*Flossing but have caution, we collide with other crews*
*我们名堂响亮 歌♥曲全球播放*
*Famous because we program worldwide*
当Tupac走进录音棚
When Tupac came into the studio,
他就一直待在里面
he just stayed in the booth,
写歌♥ 录歌♥
wrote the song, laid the song,
再换下一首 太赞了
put up another track. That was amazing.
一直写了五六首歌♥才从里面出来
He would just write about five or six songs before he comes out.
*但给我来点Dre的爆♥炸♥节奏*
*But give me that bomb beat from Dre*
*让我为洛杉矶的街头献上小夜曲*
*Let me serenade the streets of LA*
*从奥克兰到萨克拉门托*
*From Oakland to Sacktown*
*到海湾区再一路回来*
*The Bay Area and back down*
*在加州这些人才会放下枪 给我点爱吧*
*Cali is where they put they mack down, give me love!*
Pac当时是 "操它的 来干吧 就现在"
Pac was like, "Fuck that. I'm on it. Right now."
"加州之爱" 呜呼呼 "MV做起来"
"California Love," Whoopdie whoop, "do the video."
兄弟 你可能还没看过<疯狂的麦克斯>吧
Nigga, you probably have never even seen Mad Max.
"我这就穿上衣服 兄弟 出发"
"I'mma put the suit on, nigga. Let's go."
Dre很会利用Tupac新增的这一挫折
And Dre is great at taking Tupac's built up frustration
让它听起来特他妈的牛逼
and making that shit sound fucking awesome.
我说 "Dre 你成功搞定啊"
And I said, "Dre, you nailed it."
你听 Dre在制♥作♥方面又进一步
You heard Dre take just another step in production.
明年我们Death Row就要开始印自己的钱了
Next year Death Row gonna start printing our own money.
我们挣了太多 我们需要
We making so much, we need...
但当成功积累 曝光度积累
But as success builds, as visibility builds,
名声积累之时 人们的反应不同
as fame builds, people react differently.
Tupac 我真的没有想到
Tupac. I did not see it coming.
*摇摆 摇摆起来宝贝* - 当Pac和Suge走到一起
*Shake, shake it, baby* - When Pac and Suge got together,
这创造出一个非常不稳定的势态
it created a very volatile situation.
他们总是随性而为
They were gonna do what they were gonna do,
而我们控制不了
and we couldn't control that.
我就想对Bad Boy唱片喊个话
I just wanna send a shout out to Bad Boy Records.
这开始转变成一个我们都
It became about something that none of us
不能理解的事 这变成了一场街头之战
really understood. It became a street war.
我们是来推♥翻♥你们现在的政♥府♥的
We're coming to overthrow the government y'all got right now,
也就是Bad Boy Nas 等等一群垃圾
which is Bad Boy, Nas, and all that bullshit.
我们会给这儿带来新的统治
And we will bring a new government here
将会养活纽约的每个人
that will feed every person in New York.
酷 兄弟 好的 撤了
Cool, man. All right, man. Peace.
十分感谢了 保重
Thanks a lot. Take care.
听着 Tupac是我朋友
Now, Tupac was my friend,
所以我会扮演好自己的角色
so I had no problem with playing my role, you know.
"兄弟 你得穿正装啊兄弟"
"Nigga, you need to wear suits, nigga."
"穿雨果波士 兄弟 戴珠宝 做这 做那"
"Hugo Boss, nigga. Jewelry. Do this, do that."
"把头发放下来"
"Nigga, let your hair down."
但当他开始说Dre的坏话的时候
But once he started badmouthing Dre,
我就觉得那是从Suge那儿传来的
I'm feeling like that's coming from Suge.
但仍然 坏话是从Pac嘴里冒出来
But still, it's still coming outta Pac's mouth.
我就有点跟他疏远了
I kinda pushed away from him.
我认为Suge不明白
I don't think Suge ever understood...
这一切正在发生的
that the power behind
伟大事业背后的原动力都是源于Dre
everything great that was happening was Dre.
我想离开了
I wanted to leave.
我想远离Death Row和这不停堆积的一切
I wanted to leave Death Row and everything that was accumulated.
我当时说"Dre 这厂牌值很多钱啊"
I was going, "Dre, this label's worth a lot of money."
"你应该收钱的"
"You should get paid for it."
"你拥有半个厂牌" 他说 "不"
"You own half the label." He goes, "No."
我不想被任何事纠缠
I didn't want anything following me.
"我受够了 我退出"
"I'm done. I'm done."
所以我给Dre打电♥话♥ 我说 "别拆散这个披头士乐队啊"
So I called Dre. I said, "Don't break up the Beatles."
"要保持我们组合的完整啊"
"You keep the band together." You know?
他说 "不 我做不到"
And he said, "No, I can't do it."
"关于这个事我什么也做不了"
"There's nothing I can do about it."
一切都变了
Everything just changed.
变得暴♥力♥多了
It became a lot more violent. You know?
录音师们被击倒 随便什么人也被击倒
Engineers getting beat down, just random people getting beat down
或是被枪击在录音室 录音间
and shot at in the studio, in the Mic booth.
都是我反对的糟糕事情
All kinda shit I was just... against.
这些你目击到了吗
You saw some of this?
我不会在镜头前说这个的 Allen
I'm not saying that on camera, Allen.
总会有些秘密的事
There was always incidents that are secret
我们永远不会论及
and that we will never speak on.
权力 掌控 名声
Power, control, celebrity.
将糟蹋任何人 任何人
It'll fuck anybody. Anybody.
Death Row就发生了这样的事情
And it happened to Death Row.
有一个无人知晓的故事
There's a story nobody knows about,
他们带着个人偏偏进了我的办公室
'cause they brought this person into my office of all places.
他们开始对他拳脚相加
And the beating that they commenced to put on that dude,
血泊一片
there was blood everywhere.
这个人拽着我的裤腿
And the dude is pulling on my pants leg.
你知道 我只想离开这儿
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表