剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
behind when I say, "Fuck you."
但不是的 我真的意思就是"干♥你♥"
But it's not. It really means, "Fuck you,"
在我说"干♥你♥"的时候
when I say, "Fuck you."
他们创造了头怪兽
You know, they created a monster.
我有个好老师 你们知道的
I had a good teacher, you know.
*忘了Dre*
*Forgot about Dre*
经过那些争议和破事
And through all that controversy and shit,
Jimmy就说 "让他做自己"
Jimmy was like, "Let him be him."
我不在乎任何人怎么想
And I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks.
为什么
Why?
当你是匹赛马时
When you're a racehorse, right,
为什么他们要给赛马带上眼罩
the reason why they put blinders on these things,
就是因为如果你总看着左边的马
'cause if you look at the horse on the left
或右边的马
or the horse on the right,
你就会踩空
you're gonna miss a step.
*康普顿*
*Compton*
这就是为什么那些赛马要戴眼罩
So that's why those horses have fucking blinders on,
人也需要这东西
and that's what people should have.
当你在追求什么的时候
When you're running after something,
你就不应该左顾右盼
you should not look left and right.
这个人怎么想 那个人怎么想
What does this person think? What does that person think?
别这样 去就是了
No, go.
*来 来* - *来 来*
*Go, go.* - *Go, go*
*来 来* - *来 来*
*Go, go.* - *Go, go*
*来 来* - *来 来*
*Go, go.* - *Go, go*
*来吧 美女 这是你的生日*
*Go shawty, it's your birthday*
*我们会一起嗨 这是你的生日*
*We gonna party like it's yo birthday*
*我们要来口百加得 这是你的生日*
*We gonna sip Bacardi like it's your birthday*
Dre稳步做着制♥作♥
Dre was steady cookin'.
Aftermath变得相当的成功
The Aftermath became so fuckin' successful.
我是否觉得Eminem和Dr. Dre
Do I think Eminem and Dr. Dre
造就了我的许多成功呢
is responsible for a lot of my success?
我会说
I'm gonna say...
当然了
hell yeah.
当时50 Cent出了专辑
There was the 50 Cent album that came,
The Game的专辑也出了
The Game album that came,
Eminem也出了几张专辑
a couple of Eminem albums that came.
并且 专辑
And of course, the "Chronic 2001"
更是卖♥♥出了超过一千万张
sold more than ten million copies,
所以Jimmy被证明是正确的
so Jimmy was vindicated.
市场爆发了
It just blew up.
他做的事总是
Well, his whole thing was always about
把意想不到的人
trying to put people in the room
放进一个房♥间里
with other people that would be unexpected.
我需要所有人让下路 好吗
I need everybody to move out the way, okay?
Teddy Riley过来了 你见过Teddy了吗
Teddy Riley's comin' through. Have you met Teddy?
Teddy 想来点饼干吗
Teddy, would you like any cookies?
不是说他能预见
It's not seeing around corners.
而是有种清晰的直觉 他能看见一些事
It's a sense of clarity that he can see things.
他会说 "喔 这很棒"
He's like, "Oh, this thing is great,"
"这也很棒"
"And this thing is great."
"这玩意将会"
"This thing is gonna lead to..."
*让我们在这儿变傻吧*
*Let's get retarded in here*
"把她加进团队里"
"Put her in the group."
"把她签进你的厂牌里"
"Sign her to your label."
"我没有厂牌啊"
"I don't have a label."
"你现在有了"
"You do now."
*让我们在这儿变傻*
*Let's get retarded ha!*
*让我们在这里变傻*
*Let's get retarded in here*
"很棒 你干得很出色"
"Great. You hit it out the park."
"我觉得你应该再来三首"
"I think you need three more."
所以 我们又创作了
So, we turned in "Where Is the Love?"
"Hey Mama," And "Shut Up."
然后他还是跟我讲 "你得再来三首"
And he still told me, "You need three more."
"你还不算完"
"You're not done."
"你需要再来一个这种的 你需要再来一个那种的"
"You need another one like this. You need another one like that."
"哦 这很棒"
"Oh, this thing is great."
"这也很棒 这将会"
"And this thing is great. This thing is gonna lead to..."
*这种事我经历过几次了*
*Few times I've been around that track*
*所以不会再让它发生了*
*So it's not just gonna happen like that*
*因为我不是那种会大声喊回去的女孩*
*'Cause I ain't no Hollaback girl*
"这很棒 这也很棒"
"Oh, this thing is great, and this thing is great."
"这将会"
"This thing is gonna lead to..."
*如果你在夜店看见我们 我们会表现得很好*
*If you see us in the club, we'll be acting real nice*
*如果你在舞池里看见我们*
*If you see us on the floor*
*你会注视一整晚*
*You'll be watchin' all night*
Jimmy势如破竹
Jimmy was on a roll.
Nelly Furtado Timbaland Pussycat Dolls
Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Pussycat Dolls,
Gwen Stefani Black-Eyed Peas.
Gwen Stefani, Black-Eyed Peas.
这是当时世界上最大的厂牌了
I mean, it was the biggest label on the planet.
但是当我进入Interscope时
But right when I got to Interscope,
Jimmy对我说 "这门生意陷入危机了"
Jimmy said to me, "The business is in crisis."
在过去 音乐产业总是能
In the past, the music business has been able
催生新科技
to exploit new technology.
这一次情况不同了
This time that's not working.
互联网改变了这样的局面
The Internet has changed the equation.
不管怎么看 音乐产业都正处危机之中
By every measure, there's a crisis in the music business.
我们向Dre解释纳普斯特是什么
We explained to Dre what Napster was,
他说 "展示给我看"
and he goes, "Just show me."
你输入 "Dr. Dre"
You entered "Dr. Dre,"
就会有40多万首免费的他的歌♥出来
and, like, 400,000 songs of his came up for free.
喔 这是免费的
Oh, wow. This is free?
人们在一首歌♥一首歌♥地交易音乐
It's people trading music one song at a time.
从那时起 我意识到我们遭遇了怎样的打击
And from there, I realized how toast we really were.
然后他开始了某种反侵权运动
Then he went on a kind of anti-piracy crusade.
我立马给Doug打了电♥话♥ 我说 "Doug 我们完蛋了"
And I immediately called Doug, I said, "Doug, we are so screwed."
"你都想象不到 好戏完结了"
"You have no idea. This party is over."
"不 并没有"
"No, it's not. No, it's not."
我说 "是的 完了"
I said, "Yes, it is. Yes, it is."
音乐产业少卖♥♥了多达1亿张
The industry sold more than 100 million
唱片和磁带相较于两年前
fewer CDs and cassettes than it did two years ago.
他预测到了
He predicted it.
*操星星的人*
*Starfuckers*
*操星星的人股份有限公♥司♥*
*Starfuckers Incorporated*
*哦他们来了*
*Oh, here they come*
我看见音乐
I saw music,
它的发行 它的优美
the distribution of it, the elegance of it,
专辑 艺术 CD
the album, the art, the CD,
都在 崩溃瓦解
just kind of... disintegrating.
这让他快疯了
It made him crazy...
看着他们一路上所经历的
watching everything that they had been through,
创造的东西
to create,
在科技面前分崩离析
fall apart with technology.
每个艺术家都被搞惨了
Every artist is being ripped off.
如果有人有不同的看法 都是胡说
If anybody says anything other than that, it's nonsense.
这是侵权 正影响着音乐产业的每一个人
It's piracy, and it's affecting anyone that's involved in music.
对艺术家而言是很糟
That kind of sucks for the artist,
但是 这就是现实
but that's... I mean, that's just the reality.
Jimmy与英特尔进行了会面
So, Jimmy had a meeting with Intel.
他想知道
He wanted to understand
怎样来解决这个问题
how to fix the problem,
然后那人给Jimmy的回答是
and this guy's response to Jimmy was,
"不是所有生意都可以做到永远的"
"Not all businesses are meant to last forever."
我跟Doug Morris说
So, I said to Doug Morris, I said,
"兄弟 我不想成为卖♥♥最后一张CD的那个人"
"Man, I do not want to be the guy that sold the last CD."
今天我有个激动人心的东西给你们
We have something really exciting for you today.
有一个人给我们提供了成熟的想法
Here's a guy who presented a complete idea...
你可以把整张CD下载进iPod
You can download an entire CD into iPod
只需要五到十秒
in five to ten seconds.
给我们展现了我们如何能重新挣钱
...and showed us how we could make money again.
我打的第一通电♥话♥ "Jimmy 你得见下这个人"
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表