剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
铁定了会大热
was a stone-cold hit.
而它将会更加炙手可热
And even more of a stone-cold hit
只要Tom Petty和Stevie Nicks一起来唱
with Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks singing it together.
他是这么回嘴的
His comeback was, like,
"嘿 这歌♥的钱能给你买♥♥套房♥子"
"Hey, this is gonna buy you a house."
我说 "好的吧"
And I'm, like, "Okay."
但是有点惹恼我了 因为它获得了巨大的成功
But it pissed me off because it became a huge hit.
这张因为有他而大卖♥♥了
It blows up with him on it.
但当他自己的单曲出的时候
Then his single comes out,
却没得到应有的成绩
but it wasn't a big a hit as it should've been.
它们几乎同时发行的
They came out at the same time.
所以我觉得我们的单曲受影响了
So I think our single suffered.
背景音乐
Stevie Nicks/Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
*世间有人放纵游荡*
*There's people running 'round loose in the world*
*除此之外再无事可做*
*Ain't got nothing better to do*
*以松鼠做一餐美味*
*Make a meal of some bright-eyed kid*
*你真的需要有人照顾*
*You need someone looking after you*
*我知道你想和我说再见*
*I know you really want to tell me goodbye*
*我知道你想主宰自己的命运*
*I know you really want to be your own girl*
*你从来都不能直视我的眼睛*
*Baby, you could never look me in the eye*
*你负担着言语的重量*
*Yeah, you buckle with the weight of the words*
*不要再拖着*
*Stop draggin' my*
*不要再拖着我的情意*
*Stop draggin' my heart around*
这遍差不多了
We almost did that right.
刚刚那个不好吗
That... that wasn't good?
我不是没跟大伙说我在和Stevie交往吗
I didn't tell anybody I was goin' out with Stevie, right?
所以这事儿一直在制♥造♥麻烦
So that shit always leads to trouble.
总是在制♥造♥尴尬
It always leads to awkwardness with...
特别是在朋友之间
amongst friends and stuff like that.
而我快收拾不住了
And I was in over my head.
我和Tom的关系开始变得艰难
That was the beginning of a tough time for me and Tom,
因为我和她谈恋爱
because I was goin' out with her.
我们又出了张获得巨大成功的唱片
We had a gigantic hit record.
看起来像硬抢了他的东西
It looked like hustle.
我是说 我能预料到她的厂牌
I mean, did I know that her label was
为她发行的唱片能强压他一头吗
gonna drop that record right on top of his record?
不能啊
No.
即使如此 挺他是我的责任
But still, it was my responsibility to have his back.
我和Tom的关系受到了影响
And my relationship with Tom was affected,
可能直到今天在某些方面仍然还被影响着
and it's probably still affected in some way
因为我的处理方式是不对的
because how I handled it was wrong.
我对自己的社交或者人生没有任何概念
I had no idea what I was doing socially or in life.
我只知道一件事
I knew one thing.
那就是 每次我回到录音室
That every time I went back to the studio,
如果有好事发生了
if something good happened,
我就会感觉更好过 生活也变更好了
I felt better and my life would get better.
就这么简单
It was that simple.
*就如那羽翼洁白的鸽子*
*Just like the white winged dove*
*唱着歌♥ 听来仿佛在唱歌♥*
*Sings a song, sounds like she's singing*
*就如那羽翼洁白的鸽子*
*Just like the white winged dove*
*唱着歌♥ 听来仿佛在唱歌♥*
*Sings a song, sounds like she's singing*
这个男人一手造就了我的唱片单飞生涯
This guy gave me my solo career on a platter
从Tom Petty写的一首单曲开始
with a single from Tom Petty.
你知道吗 我不觉得他
You know, I don't think he ever
刻意做过任何事
consciously did anything
来伤害Petty
to do Petty a disservice.
但是他知道这对她有用
But he knew it would work for her.
所有事都安排妥当之后
And after everything is said and done,
他想要一张成功专辑
he wants a win.
*清晨时 我听见你的声音*
*Well, I hear you in the morning*
*当我听见你的声音*
*When I hear you*
*每个夜晚 每时每刻*
*Every night, all the time*
*黄昏时 我听见了*
*At nightfall, I hear the call*
*夜莺的呼唤*
*Of a night bird*
*我比你年长几岁*
*I'm a few years older than you whoa*
*噢 亲爱的*
*Whoa, baby*
*你知道吗*
*Do you know...*
每个制♥作♥人都知道
Every producer knows that
你的水平取决于
you're only as good
和你合作的艺术家的水平 因为
as the artist that you're workin' with, because...
他们既能成就你 也能摧毁你
that artist could either make or break you.
无论你的歌♥有多棒
No matter how great your track is,
与你合作的艺术家
the artist that you're workin' with,
或者与你合作的创作者
or the writer that you're workin' with
既能让它变成奇迹 也能使它成为垃圾
has the ability to make it magic or fuck it up.
*鼓手是Dr. Dre*
*Dr. Dre is on the drum*
*打鼓声砰砰啪啪嘭*
*Going rum-pa-pa-pum*
我们当时在录音室制♥作♥N.W.A.的第一张专辑
So we're in studio working on the first N.W.A. album.
一切都进展顺利
It was coming out great.
团体开始接演出 赚了一些钱
The group was startin' to get shows and gettin' money.
然后Eazy介入进来
And Eazy comes in,
他想要我暂停演出
and he wants me to stop the show,
因为他有一个女子团体 想要我帮忙制♥作♥
'cause he has this girl group he wants me to produce.
我就问 "你疯了吗"
I'm like, "Are you crazy?"
"你想要我暂停这个去做什么"
"You want me to stop this to do what?"
*我的好闺蜜总是说*
*My homegirls always say*
*我还没发力就已引爆全场*
*I'm chillin' but I rocks the box*
*而且我赚着大钱*
*And I get top billing*
好点子总会得到Dre的支持
Dre is always down for a good idea.
但这点子必须得是极好的
But it better be hot.
不只是一般好 或者有点棒
Not warm, not kind of hot.
它得是 很屌♥
It better be... the shit.
*Baby D在麦上 我节奏牛掰 你喜欢哪样*
*I'm Baby D, on the mic my funky beats, so what you like*
*我知道你一见到我就会喜欢我*
*I know you'll like me once you see me,*
*因为我不是你的敌人*
*'cause I'm not your enemy*
*永远开心 从不悲伤*
*Always happy, never sad,*
*那是因为我是个坏女孩 又怪又酷*
*that's because I'm such a bad, freaky cool*
*你太傻 我不想再见你这个野蛮人*
*You're a fool, sucks to see you later, rude*
*刚那是我 打了些节奏*
*That's me, bustin' out some beats*
*看看你们能不能听懂MC JB*
*See if you can understand MC JB*
*一模一样一律的自我介绍*
*A sama lama lama lama doo ma nama lama*
*讲讲名字无聊读读名字无聊*
*See ma nama lama doo ma nama lama*
*停下 等等*
*Hold it, wait*
*停下节拍 我只想你们知道*
*Stop the beat, I want you all to know*
*谁在唱这歌♥*
*Who's in effect*
*别把我们和别人比较 你得尊重我们*
*Don't compare us to others, we demand respect*
结果实际上 我们录这张唱片时挺开心的
Turns out, we're actually havin' fun recordin' this record.
我们在J.J. Fad专辑上挣的钱
And the money that we made on the J.J. Fad album
被用来资助了之后做的很多专辑
helped fund a lot of the albums that came next.
那是Ruthless唱片公♥司♥的第一张黄金唱片
It was the first gold record on Ruthless Records.
*是的 没错*
*Yeah, that's it*
*超音速的激发 韵脚的创作*
*Supersonic motivating rhymes are creating*
*每个人都知道J.J. Fad魅力难挡*
*And everybody knows that J.J. Fad is devastating*
说起J.J. Fad 有趣的是
The interesting thing about J.J. Fad
Eazy想要的是那种商业性
is that Eazy wanted something commercial
想让电台们感叹 "噢 Ruthless唱片"
to make radio stations say, "Oh, Ruthless Records."
"我们会期待他们做的下一张唱片"
"We're gonna be anticipating the next record that drops,"
接着的你都知道了 他们就推出了那张
and the next thing you know, they slipped in that...
"Boyz-n-the-Hood".
一个女子团体为N.W.A.打开了大门
A female group... opened the door for N.W.A.
*一个深陷泥潭的瘾君子曾经说过*
*It was once said by a man who couldn't quit*
*贩毒的 求你再给我一针吧*
*Dope man, please, can I have another hit?*
*贩毒的说 嗑药的 我无所谓*
*The dope man said, Cluck, I don't give a shit*
*只要你女朋友跪下*
*If your girl kneel down*
*舔我鸡♥巴♥*
*And sucked my dick*
天呐 我无法相信他们敢这么说话
Man, I can't believe they just said that.
这种音乐简直难以置信
This music is incredible,
但是MTV是不会播出这些音乐的
but MTV is not gonna let any of this happen.
*年轻的弟兄靠贩毒度日*
*Young brothers gettin' over by slanging caine*
不 不 那不是我儿子
No... nope, that's not my son.
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表