剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
You know, I just wanted to get out.
不行 伙计 你不能走
No, nigga, you can't leave.
如果你真的走出去了
And if you do leave, nigga,
那也是棺材抬出去的
you gonna leave in a box.
那是当时的Death Row吗
That was Death Row?
那是当时的Death Row
That's Death Row.
我说 你知道 "黑帮用尽一生"
I said, you know, "Gangstas spend"
"就想要变得合法"
"Their whole life trying to become legitimate."
"你们现在能合法地赚数千万美元"
"You guys are earning tens of millions of dollars legitimately."
"为什么要牵扯进这样的荒唐事里"
"Why get involved with any of this nonsense?"
我想说 我曾对我前妻说过
I mean, look, I... at one moment I said to my ex-wife,
我说 "我到底是在保卫言论自♥由♥"
I said, "Am I defending free speech"
"还是在资助一场哈马斯运动"
"or am I funding Hamas?"
我当时真的很困惑
I was so confused.
事情搞得如此激烈
It was so intense and s...
每天我都面对着以前从没想过的新情况
I was on a new page I'd never seen in my life before every day.
你知道 新闻上
You know, on the news,
每次我们看电视 都有事发生
every time we're watching TV, something would come on.
这事发生了 这个人被杀了或者被枪击了
This thing happened, you know, this guy got killed or shot or...
事情总有所缘由
you know, and... there was always a reason for it.
我不知道我是否正当化了 我都不知道我做了什么
And I don't know if I justif... I don't know what I did.
我肩负着一个使命
I was on a mission.
我肩负着一个非常非常艰巨的使命
I was on a very, very intense mission.
听了Tupac的新专辑你觉得怎么样
What do you feel when you hear a record like Tupac's new one?
我喜欢Tupac的新专辑
I love Tupac's new record.
好 但是你不觉得这造成了
Right, but don't you feel like that creates...
东西海岸之间的紧张局势吗
tension between East and West?
他总是在讲什么杀人啊
He's talking about killing people.
"我睡过你老婆" 或者用些别的词
"I had sex with your wife," And not in those words.
*我将给你所有的爱*
*Oh, I'll give you all the love*
*我也想要你的回应 亲爱的*
*I want in return, sweet darling*
我正呆在法国南部
I am sitting in the south of France
晒晒太阳 享受生活
having a wonderful time, baking my body.
然后有个人向我走来说
And then somebody comes over to me and says,
"有个电♥话♥找你"
"You have a phone call."
是Jimmy Iovine打来的
And it's from Jimmy Iovine.
"Allen 听着 我们要去Warner公♥司♥"
"Allen, listen, we're gonna have a meeting"
"开个关于最近发生的事情的会"
"over at Warner's with everything that's happening."
他的意思是叫我赶紧滚回来
That was his signal to tell me to get my ass back.
感谢协和式客机
Thank God for the Concorde.
我10:30起飞 9:30到了纽约
I take off at 10:30. I'm in New York at 9:30.
Ted Allen和Skip Brittenham过去了
So Ted, Allen, and Skip Brittenham go over,
在9:30开了会
have the meeting at 9:30.
但是 我被排除在外
And, you know, I'm banned. Right?
"我们会开会 但是他不能参加"
"We'll have the meeting, but he can't come."
他们以为自己可以搞定Ted Fields和一名律师
They thought that they could manage Ted Fields and a lawyer.
Ted住在四季酒店
Ted's staying at the Four Seasons.
我和David Cohen住在瑞吉酒店
I'm at the Saint Regis with David Cohen.
他们10:30给我们打电♥话♥
They call us up at 10:30,
Ted说 "我有个好消息"
and Ted says, "I got great news!"
Warner公♥司♥打算花1亿5千万美元买♥♥下我们在公♥司♥中的股份
Warner's proposed to buy our share of the company for $150 million.
我狂喜不已
And I'm ecstatic.
我挂了电♥话♥就撒腿跑到那里
I hang up the phone, and I run there.
我们上了楼 然后我说 "你说了什么"
We go upstairs, and I say, "What did you say?"
Allen说 "闭嘴 我们 他们给我们开了1亿5千万美元"
Allen said, "Shut up. We all... they gave us $150 million."
"我们可以摆脱Death Row了 反正没人喜欢那种音乐"
"We get rid of Death Row. Nobody likes that music anyway."
Jimmy说 "没门 我们不答应"
Jimmy says, "No way, we're not doing that."
Allen说 "你傻啊 你会拿到所有的钱"
Allen says, "You idiot! You're gonna get all this money."
"1亿5千万美元"
"$150 million."
"我们不能这样 我们退出" - "你脑子有问题啊"
"We can't do it. We're out." - "Are you nuts?"
"操♥你♥妈♥" - "你疯了吧"
"Fuck that." - "Are you crazy?"
"我从来没有这么肯定过"
"I've never been so sure."
"你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吧" - "没有 没有 没有"
"Are you fucking crazy?" - "No. No. No."
我们没有做成
We didn't do it.
Jimmy 反对他律师的建议
Jimmy, against the advice of his attorneys,
有勇气说"我要和Death Row共进退"
had the courage to say, "No. I'm gonna ride with Death Row."
"这是我们要做的"
"This is what we do."
之后Time Warner决定
So then Time Warner decides
把他们所持的股份卖♥♥给我们
that they have gotta sell their share to us.
所以一切都很好 我们很开心
So everything is good. We're happy.
与此同时 每次我给Geffen打电♥话♥
Meanwhile, every time I'd call Geffen,
他都会说 "你怎么能够运气好到"
he would say, "You can't be this lucky"
"能把自己的公♥司♥拿回来"
"to get your company back."
我的确这么说了
I did say that.
我说了 "Jimmy 这是你身上发生过的最幸运的事"
I said, "Jimmy, this is the greatest thing that ever happened to you."
因为Doug现在 顺带一提
'Cause Doug now, by the way,
不再在Warner工作 而在MCA
is no longer at Warner's. He's at MCA.
然后他和Geffen还有Edgar Bronfman
And him, Geffen, and Edgar Bronfman
收♥购♥了我们公♥司♥的部分股份
took our company in.
我们再一次买♥♥下了它 我们买♥♥下了Interscope
We bought it again. We bought Interscope.
这是决定性的一刻
This was a defining moment,
Warner那一边的人输了
and people lost, which was the Warner side,
而Interscope和MCA那一边的人赢了
and people won, which was the Interscope and MCA side.
我们获得了巨大的胜利
The success was remarkable.
Interscope的专辑一度占据了
At one point, Interscope was responsible for
Billboard榜上前四
the top four albums in Billboard.
他预测到了这些
He predicted it.
从Jimmy出现在我面前算起正好6年
Literally six years on the dot from when Jimmy came up to me.
"Don't Speak" Was number one around the world...
我也成了一个巨星
and I was a huge star.
除了我每个人都做得很好
Everyone did great but me.
但当你回想过去
But when you think back,
又有什么理由感到不爽
what was the reason to be upset?
Doug
Doug.
喂 - 你最近怎么样
Hello? - How you doing?
对 这很疯狂 事情会变糟
Yeah. It's crazy, right? It's gonna get worse.
我不知道到底怎么回事
I don't know what the hell's going on.
我记得那时在Jimmy家
I remember being at Jimmy's house
就他现在住的房♥子
in the house he's in now
为了某件在格莱美还是什么事之后的事
for something after some Grammys or something,
他本来该出席那件事的现场但是他没有
and he was supposed to go to this thing but he didn't go,
结果那里发生了持刀伤人事件
and there was a stabbing.
我记得他的大儿子说
And I remember his oldest son saying,
"爸爸 你最好从现在开始小心"
"Dad, you better start to be careful now,"
"因为有人会一枪打爆你的头"
"because somebody's gonna blow your head off."
那个时候我开始觉得 "现在事情已经十分严肃"
And at that point I'm like, "This is really too serious now."
已经严重到致命了
It was deadly serious
因为Death Row和死亡威胁
with Death Row and death threats.
我觉得情况正在变得过于危险
I felt like it was getting too dangerous
对于Jimmy 他的家人还有我
for Jimmy, his family, and me,
因为有一天晚上他给我打电♥话♥ 跟我说
because one night he called me, and he said,
"我希望你能跟我一起去一个首映式"
"I want you go to a premiere with me."
于是我去了 我们上了车
So I go over, we started to get in the car,
然后他说 "好"
and he said, "Okay,"
"现在你们最好穿上这些 穿上这些东西
"you guys better put these... put these on now."
我问 "穿什么"
I said, "Put what on?"
我们必须穿着防弹背心参加首映式
And we had to wear a bulletproof vest to the premiere.
我曾经制♥作♥过很多电影 我还是一个工作室的主管
And I've made a lot of movies, and I was head of a studio.
我曾经参加过很多首映式
I've been to many, many premieres,
但我从来没有穿过防弹背心
but I've never worn a bulletproof vest
去走红毯 但Jimmy过的是这样的生活
going down a red carpet. That's Jimmy.
我说 "你是做音乐的"
I said, "You're making music."
"这 哇 这 怎么会变成这样"
"This is... wow. This... how'd it get to this?"
我记得有一次和Suge一起坐在车里
I remember riding in the car with Suge once,
Jimmy投入了大量的时间
and Jimmy had invested hundreds of hours
在他身上来帮助他
into the human being to really help him.
我说 "Jimmy为你奉献了很多"
I said, "Jimmy has given so much of himself to you."
"事情为什么会发展到现在的状况"
"Why is it going to the place it's going?"
Suge说"我也只知道这些"
And Suge said, "It's what I know."
*嘿 哟*
*Hey yo,*
*今晚我有新消息给你们*
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表