剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
一开始我完全否认事实
I was in total denial at first.
我问 "为什么他一定要说那种话"
I said, "Why does he have to talk so bad?"
他回答说 如果他唱些普通的
He said if he rapped normal,
他们就不会想听了
they wouldn't wanna listen to it.
*贩毒的 贩毒的*
*Dope man, dope man*
我花了一段时间去接受
You know, it took me a while.
*贩毒的 贩毒的*
*Dope man, dope man*
*哟 操♥他♥妈♥的*
*Yo man, fuck that shit*
那感觉很奇怪 因为
It was weird, because
我们一群人在一起时 他们不是这么说话的
when we were all together, that's not how they talked.
*婊♥子♥来舔这个*
*Suck this bitch*
那都是Eazy的点子
And that is Eazy all the way.
他说任何宣传都是好的宣传
He said any publicity is good publicity.
节奏摇滚现场 我们今晚在现场
Rhythm Rock Live. We're on location tonight
来和可能是目前最受争议的
to talk to probably the most controversial
洛杉矶说唱团体聊一聊
rap group in LA right now.
你们的生活和你们唱片内容的差别有多大
How close are you to what your records are?
我们就像这杆枪一样真实
We're just as real as this gun.
看到这个枪膛了吗
See this chamber right there?
这可不是开玩笑
That's no bullshit.
我 Dre Yella
Me, Dre, Yella...
我们当时都喜欢打彩弹
we all were into paintball back in the day.
我们是第一群喜欢打彩弹的黑人
We were the first black people into paintball.
我们会买♥♥那些彩弹枪 面具 全套玩意
We all bought these paint guns, masks, the whole nine yards.
开车到马里布玩
Drive out to Malibu.
是那里唯一的黑人们
Only black guys out there.
我们一伙人队名叫"唯有我们"
Our crew was called Just Us.
Eazy买♥♥了一杆彩弹猎枪
Eazy bought a paintball shotgun.
你们在我们唱片里听到的事都是真的
Everything you hear on our records is true.
他和Dre决定沿着港口高速公路开车
Him and Dre decide to ride down the Harbor Freeway,
拿着那把彩弹猎枪
stickin' this paintball shotgun
支到窗外 然后砰
out the fuckin' window, and bam!
在他妈的高速路上弄出大骚动
Creatin' havoc on the motherfuckin' freeway.
把人们都吓尿了
Freakin' people the fuck out.
所以高速警♥察♥听到了这群蠢货的风声
So Highway Patrol got wind of these fools.
10 15分钟之后
Ten, 15 minutes after that,
警♥察♥就跟在我们后面了
the police is behind us.
掏出枪 拉我们下了车
Pull us out of the car with guns drawn.
让我们脸朝下趴在高速路上
Lay us facedown on the freeway.
相当凶悍 态度恶劣 他们也确实应该这么做
Really aggressive and the whole nine, as they should've been.
他们抓捕了这群傻♥逼♥
They jacked these motherfuckers
就像这群人抢了银行一样
like they robbed a bank.
他们应当庆幸自己今天还活着
They lucky they're alive today.
他们回到我家里
They come back to my house,
抖得跟他妈条狗一样
shakin' like a motherfucker, okay?
"我靠 妈的警♥察♥ 那群疯子"
"Man, fuck the police. Them motherfuckers,"
"他们抓我们 他们用枪抵着我们头"
"they did this, they put guns at our heads."
我问 "你们他妈做了什么"
I said, "What the fuck y'all do?"
"噢 我们就是开车沿街跑 带了些"
"Oh man, all we did was ride down the street with some..."
"带着那个彩弹枪 对着别人车打了两枪"
"with the paintball gun, shootin' at people's cars."
"你们做了啥"
"You did what?!"
他和Eazy到处跑 各种搞破坏
Him and Eazy was runnin' around fuckin' up,
你懂吗
you know what I mean?
所以Dre每个周末都在蹲监狱
So Dre had to check hisself into jail every weekend.
作为一个青少年 和Dr. Dre一起的周末就是
And as a teenager, weekends with Dr. Dre,
到俱乐部玩
you were in the club.
尽兴玩 音乐声很大
You partyin', the music is bangin'.
周围都是嘻哈
You're around hip-hop.
他一进监狱 那些都暂停了
He go to jail, all that stopped.
所以我们的周末就很无聊
So our weekends was borin'.
又只能在街区开车闲晃
Bump. We was back on the block.
我们无所事事
We was just not doin' nothin'.
我很生气 因为这些乐趣没了
So I was just mad that all the fun stopped,
而且Dre必须在监狱呆到周一
and Dre had to go to jail till Monday.
所以我写了
So I wrote "Fuck Tha Police", You know what I mean?
因为 就是觉得 我受够了
Because it was, like, enough is enough.
我知道那就是 很屌♥的点子
I knew it was... the shit.
但是当我给Dre说的时候
But when I said it to Dre,
他回我说 "兄弟 我不能做这个"
he was like, "Dude, I'm not doin' that record."
"我周五得去蹲监狱"
"I got to go to jail Friday."
"他们在那能把我打得屁滚尿流吧"
"They gonna kick my ass up in there."
"我才不要干这事"
"I ain't 'bout to do that."
所以我把纸撕下来
So I ripped it out...
揉成一团 扔掉了
and balled it up and threw it away.
然后我朋友 Phoenix Phil
And my friend, Phoenix Phil
从垃圾桶里拿出那张纸
reached in the trash,
然后说 "别扔 这太好了"
and was, like, "Naw. This is too good."
他把纸摊开 放回了我的笔记本里
And he spread it out and put it back in my notebook.
"你不能把这歌♥扔了"
"You can't throw this song away."
所以当我们开始做N.W.A.专辑的时候
So when it was time to do the N.W.A. record
我们考虑了各种点子
and we was thinkin' of all these ideas,
我等着所有人都在场
I waited till everybody was in the room.
我说 "我写了首歌♥叫
And I was, like, "Man, I got a record called 'Fuck Tha Police'."
D.O.C.一下超激动
D.O.C. went crazy.
能想到这个点子的人是个天才
Whoever thought of this shit was genius.
Ren差点做了个后空翻
Ren almost did a backflip.
Eazy说 "说啊 来吧 我来听听"
Eazy was like, "Say it. Let's go. Let me hear it."
是啊 快唱
Yeah, do it.
哇 我们真的要这么说警♥察♥吗
Wow. We really gonna talk about the police like that?
我知道我们手里的是个危险的东西
I knew we had something that was gonna be dangerous.
我知道我们这歌♥
I knew we had somethin' that
很可能让我们陷入麻烦
we could potentially get in trouble for,
团体成员因为这歌♥相当激动
something the group was really excited about,
非常自豪 就因为它听上去的感觉
and proud of because of the way it sounded.
我是指 歌♥开始时我们模拟的那个法庭
I mean, we did the whole court thing at the beginnin'.
歌♥里我演了法官 然后D.O.C.演了律师
I played the judge, and D.O.C. was playin' the lawyer on the record.
*法官Dre目前主持*
*Judge Dre residing.*
*N.W.A.与警♥察♥局的案子*
*In the case of N.W.A. versus the Police Department,*
*公诉人如下*
*prosecuting attorneys are:*
*MC Ren Ice Cube以及Eazy他妈的E*
*MC Ren, Ice Cube, and Eazy-motherfuckin'-E.*
*等一下 别急别急*
*Wait a minute. Hold it, hold it.*
*法庭内保持秩序*
*Order in the court.*
*Ice Cube 快他妈站上证人席作证*
*Ice Cube, take the motherfuckin' stand.*
*你是否发誓如实作证 不隐瞒事实*
*Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,*
*只陈述事实 来救你这条黑人的小命*
*and nothin' but the truth, so help your black ass?*
*没他妈的错*
*You're goddamn right.*
*那你来给大家讲讲你到底想说什么*
*Won't you tell everybody what the fuck you gotta say.*
*干妈的警♥察♥ 从暗处蹿出来*
*Fuck the police coming straight from the underground*
*哥们我挨了一记狠的 就因为我是棕皮肤*
*A young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown*
*而不是另外那种颜色 所以警♥察♥们觉得*
*And not the other color, so police think*
*他们有权力去杀一个少数族裔*
*They have the authority to kill a minority*
*放他妈狗屁 我可不是那种*
*Fuck that shit, 'cause I ain't the one*
*让妈♥个♥带徽章和枪的混♥蛋♥*
*For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun*
*打一顿然后扔进监狱的人*
*To be beating on and thrown in jail*
*有种来牢房♥里单挑*
*We can go toe-to-toe in the middle of a cell*
*招惹我就因为我是个青少年*
*Fucking with me 'cause I'm a teenager*
*身上揣个传呼机稍微带点钱*
*With a little bit of gold and a pager*
*搜查我的车 到处找毒品*
*Searching my car, looking for the product*
*认定了所有黑鬼都在贩毒*
*Thinking every nigga is selling narcotics*
*操♥他♥妈♥的警♥察♥*
*Fuck tha police*
*他妈的警♥察♥*
*Fuck tha police*
*他妈的警♥察♥*
*Fuck tha police*
*他妈的警♥察♥*
*Fuck tha police*
*判决如下*
*The verdict*
*陪审团一致认为你是个无知*
*The jury has found you guilty of being a redneck*
*无聊 没胆的乡巴佬 因此判你有罪*
*white-bread, chickenshit motherfucker*
*但是等一下 那是假的*
*But wait, that's a lie!*
*那是他妈的谎言*
*That's a goddamn lie!*
*带他离开这里* - *我要求公正*
*Get him out of here!* - *I want justice!*
*快他妈从我面前带走* - *我要求公正*
*Get him the fuck out my face!* - *I want justice!*
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表