剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Sorry, we're closing up.
抱歉 我们要关门了
Hello?
有人吗
Who are you?
你是谁
The fuck?
混♥蛋♥
Right in front of you, prick.
就在你面前啊 二♥逼♥
You think I wouldn't find this thing?
你觉得我找不到这个吗
Hughie.
休伊
You pussy, I followed you from the fucking tower.
你个蠢球 我从七雄塔跟踪你到这
No, no, no!
不要 不要 不要
Who's that guy you were with, in the car?
车里那个和你一起的人是谁
Who was he?! I don't...
他是谁 我不知道...
He put you up to this? I don't know!
他让你做这些的吗 我不知道
He was just some uber driver, okay?
他只是个滴滴车司机 好吗
Don't give me some bullshit! Uber driver!
别跟我瞎扯 还滴滴车司机
Do you think I'm a fucking idiot?
你当我傻♥逼♥吗
Why'd you plant the bug? Please.
你为什么装这个窃听器 求你了
Please, please, please.
求你了 求你了 求你了
No, please.
不要 求你了
We're the seven,
我们是七巨头
earth's most mighty,
地球上最强大
champions of the innocent,
最无私的
motherfucker!
操♥他♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉把你的店砸了
You should fuck off, hughie.
你最好赶紧滚 休伊
Hughie, run!
休伊 快跑
Well, well, well,
好啊 好啊 好啊
if it ain't the invisible cunt.
如果不是这个看不见的混♥蛋♥
There you are.
你在这啊
So who are you?
所以你是谁
Fucking spy?
该死的间谍吗
For who? Huh?
谁的间谍
You're gonna fucking tell me,
你♥他♥妈♥告诉我
or I'm gonna smash your fucking scalp off!
不然他妈脑壳给你敲碎
Who the fuck are you?!
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
I'll tell you who you are.
我只能告诉你你是谁
A fucking moron.
你就是个傻♥逼♥
"Translucent" doesn't even mean "Invisible."
"隐形人"除了"看不见"
It means "Semi-transparent."
还意味着"半导电"
Is he... is he dead?
他死了吗
Is he...
他是...
Well, he ain't moving.
反正动是不动了
Oh, fuck. Oh, shit.
卧♥槽♥ 妈的
How'd you know the electric could do the job?
你怎么知道能电死他
Skin's carbon.
皮肤中的碳
Highly conductive.
有高导电性
Saw it on, uh, Jimmy Fallon.
我在肥伦秀上看的
Would've taken me forever to work that one out.
我可能永远都想不到这个
Good job.
干得好
Let's get him in the boot.
我们把他给扔了
Wait, wait, what? Wait, what? What?
等等 等等 你说什么
The trunk.
扔进后备箱
No, no, I mean, what are we... what are we...
不不 我是说 我们要... 我们要...
what are we doing with him?
我们要拿他怎么办
Well, hughie, you just offed one of the seven, mate.
休伊 你刚刚杀了七巨头中的一个
Me? I...
我吗 我...
you-you hit him with a fucking car!
是你开着那该死的车撞了他
Look, potato, fucking po-tah-to.
是你是我重要吗
We're both in a shitload of trouble.
反正我们俩现在都惹上事了
No, no, no, we're not! It's... it...
不不不 我们没有 这只是...
He-he attacked us, okay?
是他来攻击的我们
And you're-you're a federal officer, you know?
然后你不还是个警♥察♥吗
Just-just call the fucking FBI.
赶紧他妈的给联邦调查局打电♥话♥啊
Yeah, o-okay, so, look,
好吧 好吧 听着
technically, I'm not a fed.
事实上 我不是警♥察♥
What?!
你说什么
Then who the fuck are you?!
那你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Don't worry about it, kiddo. It's just a little turbulence.
别担心 小伙计 只是个小颠簸
It'll be okay.
会没事的
Dad. Dad. Dad!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
What's he doing out here?
他在这干什么
Are you guys friends?
你们是朋友吗
oh, my god.
我的天
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表