剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Something doesn't feel right. Oh, I'll bet.
我有些不对劲 当然
I'm not ashamed to admit
不是我吹牛
I have outdone myself.
我已经超越了自己
Now, the problem is the skin, no?
问题就在于皮肤 不是吗
It's, uh, hard like diamonds.
你皮肤硬的就像钻石
But then I realized, it is just your shell that is hard, huh?
但我后来想到 你只是外壳这么硬 对吗
Like a turtle.
就像乌龟
But your insides...
但你的内脏...
They're like the rest of ours...
就和我们这些人一样
Soft.
柔软
So, how do you get to the... squishy insides?
所以要怎样才能接触到...柔软的内脏呢
Through the mouth? Non. The stomach acid, the gag reflex.
通过嘴巴吗 不 会有胃酸 呕吐反射
If I stick something down your throat, you may vomit it up.
如果我用什么东西插♥进♥你的喉咙 你可能会吐
There's truly only one way...
所以只有一个办法了
What the fuck did you do to me?
你♥他♥妈♥对我做了什么
He stuck a lump of plastique up your bum, son.
他往你屁♥眼♥里插了塑料炸♥药♥ 宝贝
Ass bomb.
炸你个屁滚尿流
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Now...
现在...
You stick a little finger up there and try and fish it out...
如果你想用你的小手指把炸♥药♥弄出来
Bang.
就会爆♥炸♥
I trigger this... also bang.
我扣下扳机...也会炸
Savvy? Oh, please don't kill me.
明白了吗 求你不要杀了我
I'll do anything.
你让我做什么都行
I'll tell you about A-train.
我可以告诉你火车头的事
That's what the kid wants, right?
那小屁孩不就想知道这个吗
I-I-I-I don't know where a-train was going
我...我...我不知道火车头当时要去哪
that night he killed the girl, okay,
就在他杀了那女孩的当晚
but I know where he was coming from.
但我知道他之前去了哪里
What? Where? Popclaw's.
什么 哪儿 魔爪女那里
He fucking... loves her.
他...喜欢她
He doesn't think anyone else knows, but I know.
他以为别人不知道 但是我知道
I know a lot of things.
我知道很多事
But he-he's there every night.
他每晚都在那里
Maybe... now, even.
也许...现在 甚至都在那里
Popclaw? That's the hero with the...
魔爪女 就是那个...
the sharp things coming out of her arms.
胳膊里能长出尖锐物的英雄吗
Yeah. Real d-lister.
对 就是那个不入流的货色
Anyone knows what A-train was doing, it's popclaw.
要是有人知道火车头在干嘛 只有魔爪女了
But that's all I know about that, I swear to Christ.
我知道的就这些了 我向上帝发誓
But I'll tell you anything else you want.
但你有什么其他想知道的 我都可以说
Just ask.
尽管问吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Just...
等等 等等 等等
ask anything.
想问什么都可以
Now, normally, that would be just what the doctor ordered.
一般来说 医生会建议我们这么做
But unfortunately... for you...
但是不幸的是...对你来说
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
No.
不
No! Please! Listen, I know shit.
不 求你了 听着 我还有猛料
Dark shit! All the way to the top!
我知道一些下流的勾当 牵扯到上层的事
Wait, wait! No, no, no, no, no! Please, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 不要 求你了 等等
Listen, I can help you. I'm fucking invisible!
听着 我能帮你 我他妈可以隐形
We can be a team. Butcher!
我们可以成为一个团队 布彻尔
No, please, please, please! Please, I can...
不要 求你了 求你了 我可以...
A moment, s'il vous plait.
过来一下
Here.
看这里
What is that?
那是什么
Homelander.
爱国者
That's Homelander?
那是爱国者吗
Homelander's here? Oh, shit.
爱国者来了吗 卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
卧♥槽♥
He could see us.
他能看见我们
He's got X-ray vision. He can see through the fucking roof.
他有X射线眼 他可以透过屋顶看见我们
And super fucking hearing.
还他妈的有超级听力
You pull that detonator, he will hear.
如果你引爆 他会听到的
Homelander.
爱国者
We got to throw him off the scent.
我们得转移他的视线
But how?
但是要怎么做呢
Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡
Oh, you cannot be serious, huh?
天哪 你不是认真的 对吧
Deadly.
完全认真的
You know how much this will cost me?
你知道我要为这付出多少代价吗
Put it on the tab.
记我账上
Guys?!
朋友们
Where is it?
东西在哪
Back door panel.
后门板
Look, the mall shooting's a tragedy.
商场枪击案是一个悲剧
I'm just saying, if more people were armed,
我的意思是 如果更多的人能武装起来
maybe I wouldn't have to save the day every time.
也许我就不需要每次都来拯救世界
So, in a situation... Hello?
所以 在这种情况下... 有人吗
Cherie. It's a burn.
切丽 紧急情况
You're joking. Now?
你在开玩笑吗 现在
No joke, I'm afraid.
恐怕没开玩笑
Fine.
好吧
I'll be ready in three.
我马上就好
Come on. Frenchie, I'm getting shit reception here.
快点 法国佬 我这里收不到信♥号♥♥
Well, figure it the fuck out, huh?
那就赶紧他妈的想办法
Come on.
快点
Evening.
晚上好
Holy shit.
天哪
You're the Homelander.
你是爱国者
I am talking to the Homelander. Mmhmm.
我在和爱国者说话 是的
Sir, I need to see some ID.
先生 请出示你的证件
Get the fuck back in that cage.
快滚回那个笼子里
Just take it easy. Okay?
放松点 好吗
What're you doing out here? This is my place.
你在这干嘛 这是我的地盘
We... I'm, uh... I'm opening a fogo de chao.
我们要开一家巴西窑烧馆
You know what a churrascaria is?
你知道巴西窑烧馆吗
Yeah. It's a Brazilian steakhouse.
知道 就是巴西牛排馆
Sir, I need to see in the back of the van.
先生 我需要看一眼货车的后面
No offense, you got a... warrant or something?
无意冒犯 但是你有搜查令之类的吗
Well, if you got nothing back there,
如果车后面什么都没有
then you got nothing to worry about, right?
那你也没什么好担心的了 对吗
Please get back in the cage.
回那个笼子里去
I'm not getting back in that cage, man.
我不会再回那个笼子里 兄弟
I do, I am dead.
如果我回去了 我就死定了
Yeah, well, if you don't... You're dead.
是啊 但是你不回去的话 也会死
Just think. You kill me,
你想想 如果你杀了我
they'll never stop looking for you.
他们会一直找你
You'll be glancing over your shoulder your whole life
你这辈子都会过的提心吊胆
till they find you, which they will.
直到他们找到你 他们肯定会的
Everything all right, sir?
怎么了 先生
Look, you let me go...
听着 如果你让我走...
You'll be the hero that saved translucent.
你会成为拯救了隐形人的英雄
It's not too late.
现在还不晚
You can still go home.
你还可以回家
Back to your life.
回到你之前的生活
Attaboy.
好样的
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表