剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Come on.
来嘛
Just come with. Nuhuh.
和我一起去嘛 不去
Please? No fucking way.
求你 打死不去
This may be their last reunion tour ever.
这可能是她们最后一次巡演了
Yeah, I fucking hope so.
我真是求之不得
They're the best band.
她们可是最棒的乐队
Oh, come off it.
别扯了
Look, I ain't stopping you. If you really want to go,
听着 我不会阻止你的 如果你真想去
I'll buy you front row seats. You can take Rachel.
我会给你买♥♥两张前排的票 你和瑞秋一起去呗
I don't want to take Rachel.
我不想和瑞秋一起去
I want you to come with me.
我想和你一起去
I would be forced to chop my fucking ears off.
那我就得把我的两只耳朵剁下来了
I'll make a mess everywhere. Yeah. Oh, yeah.
那场面一定十分混乱 是嘛
Then I would just have to clean it up.
那我得帮你打扫烂摊子
You would? Yeah.
你会吗 当然
Smart-ass.
机灵鬼
You love it.
你就喜欢我这样
Do I? Yeah, you do.
是嘛 是的
Yeah.
是
Hi. Good morning.
你好 早上好
Morning, deputy director.
早上好啊 副局长
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
You're like the fucking mold
你就像是我洗衣房♥地板上
on my laundry room tiles.
长得那些该死的霉菌
You scrape it off, comes right back.
费半天劲儿把它擦掉 很快又长回来了
Sounds like you got a little bit of a moisture problem, luv.
甜心 听起来你家潮气有点大啊
Security, please.
安保人员来一趟 谢谢
I can stop 'em getting supes in the military.
我能阻止超级英雄们进入军队
What makes you think I care?
你凭什么觉得我在乎
Personally, I can't wait until they're in Syria.
个人来说 我巴不得他们去叙利亚呢
Yeah, I'll bet.
是啊 我猜也是
Last week. A-train,
上周 火车头
mainlining before the big race.
在大赛前给自己静脉注射了毒品
His fuck buddy, Popclaw,
而他的炮♥友♥ 魔爪女
pinning the same stuff.
也给自己扎了同样的东西
They call it compound V.
他们将其称作化合物V
It's some kind of booster or steroid for supes.
就像是超级英雄们的类固醇或是兴♥奋♥剂♥
Jacks 'em right up.
能让他们亢奋起来
Now, word gets out that supes
听着 如果关于超级英雄们
are nothing but a bunch of juice junkies,
只不过是一群瘾君子的言论扩散出去
no one's gonna want 'em in national defense.
就没人想让他们进入国防系统了
Got a sample?
你有样品吗
Not yet.
目前没有
This could be heroin.
这也可能是海♥洛♥因♥
It could be anything.
是什么都有可能
You don't trust me.
你不相信我
Susan, I am shocked and saddened by that.
苏珊 我真是既心痛又沮丧
Really?
真的吗
I'm sure.
真的
Speaking of which,
顺便一提
I haven't seen Translucent around anywhere.
我最近怎么没见过隐形人啊
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
你不会恰巧知道他什么情况吧
Cunt's invisible.
那个贱♥人♥可是隐形的
He could be standing in that fucking corner,
他可能此刻就站在这个屋子里
plugging one out right now, for all we know.
据我所知 他可能还正在撸管呢
Look, you think supes are cunts now?
你觉得现在超级英雄们已经够傻♥逼♥了吗
You just wait till they're wearing camo.
等着瞧他们穿上迷彩服之后是什么样吧
I mean, what's to stop sergeant Homelander
我是说 什么能阻止爱国者中士
from killing a couple of hundred thousand Chinese?
杀掉成千上万的中国人呢
How are you gonna try him for war crimes?
难道你能因为战争犯罪把他送上军事法庭吗
He's gonna murder the bloody lot of us
在他踏上军事法庭之前
before he steps one foot in the hague.
他会把我们全都杀掉的
I mean, you might as well hand the bloody launch keys
我是说 要这样你还不如直接把核弹发射钥匙
over to Vought right now.
现在就拿去给沃特公♥司♥呢
You're really working this one, huh?
你这次真的很投入 对吗
Just being an upstanding citizen, luv.
我只是想当个尽职的公民 甜心
Oh, I know.
我懂的
Okay.
行吧
You get me some hard proof,
你给我找点铁证来
something actionable that I can use,
一些我可以拿来开展行动的东西
and maybe I'll throw you a few bucks.
我没准会施舍你点钱
For your operating costs.
作为你的行动经费
But if you fuck me on this,
但是如果你在耍我玩
for the rest of your life, you'll be drinking your own piss
你下半辈子就会被扔到一个鸟不拉屎的地方
at a black site.
喝自己的尿玩
Say you understand.
告诉我你明白了
See, now, Susan, this is why it never went anywhere with us.
看 苏珊 这就是我们俩为什么没有结果
You can't have two alpha males,
一段感情中不能有两个头领
'cause inevitably someone's... Say you fucking understand.
因为有人就会不可避免的 说你♥他♥妈♥的明白了
I understand.
我明白了
Remind me, what was our deal?
提醒我一下 我们的交易是什么来着
What? What was our fucking deal?
什么 我们的交易是他妈什么来着
Go to hell. I already told you, A-train runs the compound...
你去死吧 我都告诉你了 火车头把化合物
Yeah, runs the compound V to the noodle shop up on division.
是 火车头把化合物V送到分区的一家面店里
We've been up on it all week and we ain't seen fuck all.
可我们在这里一整周了 屁都没看见
Well, wherever he's going, it's around there,
不管他去了哪里 肯定在那附近
because every time he leaves with the V,
因为每次他带着化合物V出门
he comes back with the sesame noodles. That's all I know.
他都会带回来芝麻面 我只知道这么多了
Well, you'd better be right, love,
行 你最好在说真话 亲爱的
or you and your dearly departed landlord
不然你和你亲爱的刚过世的房♥东
are gonna find yourselves on pornhub
就会被上传到黄网上
in the fatal cunnilingus section.
在致命口♥交♥那个分区
You son of a bitch, if you even...
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 如果你
Sorry, baby, just, work's just been a motherfucker lately.
对不起 宝贝 只是最近工作有点难顶
You know I'd much rather be at home, rubbing on them toes
你也知道比起在这院子里拉架来说
than out here breaking up yard fights,
我宁愿待在家里按♥摩♥脚趾
but you know, a brother got to get paid, right?
但你也知道 男人得在外挣钱养家 对吧
Oh, most definitely.
肯定的啊
Payday comes, we gonna be all up in Kay Jewelers,
等我发工资了 我们就去凯氏珠宝
tearing it down.
血拼一场
Champagne showers.
再来个香槟浴
I know, I know, I'm just kidding.
知道 我知道 我在开玩笑啦
All right, sweetheart. Talk to you.
行了 甜心 回见
Say something.
你说话啊
Well, you know, Jean-Paul Sartre said
你知道的 让-保罗·萨特曾经说
marriage stifles our essential male urges.
婚姻会熄灭男性的本能特征
Jean-Paul Sartre also died a old, lonely motherfucker.
让-保罗·萨特也一个人孤独终老了
Not to mention his girl
更别提他的女人
was shacking up with some other dude.
和其他男人搞在了一起
Uh, oui. They were free to explore.
对 但这说明他们有自♥由♥探索精神
Explore what? Gonorrhea?
探索什么 淋病嘛
Come on, Frenchie.
得了吧 法国佬
Why work so motherfucking hard if you don't have somebody
如果家里没有人在等你回家睡觉
to go home to and sleep next to at night?
为什么每天要拼命工作
Well, I go to sleep next to someone different every night.
怎么说呢 每晚我都和不同的人睡觉
Yeah, and that's 'cause you're an old, lonely fucker, too.
对啊 这是因为你也是个孤独的老屌♥丝
And you're gonna die by yourself.
你也会孤独的死去的
Well, if you and Monique have something so pure,
行吧 如果你和莫妮科的感情是那么纯挚
why are you lying to her about where you are?
为什么你不直接告诉她你在哪里呢
Noodle guy. He's packing.
面店的伙计 他带着枪呢
About time we see something.
我们终于有所发现了
We got to go in there, don't we?
我们得进去 对吧
Don't be scared, petit Hughie.
别害怕 小休伊
Will you stop calling me that? I'm, like, six feet tall.
你能别这么叫我了吗 我身高一米八二啊
Let's hurry up, let's go.
快点 我们上
Check those boxes.
搜下这些盒子
Frenchie, look for the V.
法国佬 赶紧找化合物V
Frenchie, come on, let's go, check these boxes.
法国佬 快点啊 赶紧搜这些盒子
Come on, Frenchie, what are you doing?
快点 法国佬 你干什么呢
Are you deaf?
你聋了吗
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表