剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Without me...
所有的这些操蛋成就
I couldn't.
我办不到的
Madelyn.
马德琳
Did it ever occur to you that...
你有没有想过
A supe terrorist showing up
一个超级英雄恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
exactly when we needed him to was...
恰好在我们需要他的时候出现
a pretty fucking incredible coincidence?
是个挺他妈不可思议的巧合
It's almost like...
这就像是
Someone planned it.
有人安排好了
Me.
我
Me.
是我
I made him.
我创造了他
What do you mean you "made him"?
"创造"是什么意思
Well, I borrowed some compound V,
我借了点化合物V
had A-Train run it all over the globe,
让火车头送往世界各地
and I supercharged some jihadis.
然后我把超能力注射给了一些圣♥战♥分子
Uh, not to oversimplify it.
听上去很简单
I mean, it... it was actually very difficult
但其实是挺困难的
and very messy, using adult subjects.
使用成人实验体很麻烦
There's a good reason that Vought doesn't do it.
沃特没这么干是对的
But... well, enough survived
但是 活下来的人数
to call the operation a huge success.
足以将这称之为非常成功的行动了
Huge.
非常成功
And now...
现在
We have villains all over the globe...
我们在全球各地都树立了反派
That only we can fight.
而且只有我们能对抗他们
In sequel after sequel...
一批又一批
After sequel.
又一批的反派
Well?
怎样
Say something.
说点什么
No.
不
Take off your pants.
脱掉你的裤子
Sit down.
坐下
Gentle. I'm...
慢慢来 我
No.
不
Oh, my sweet boy.
我的宝贝孩子
My special, special, sweet boy.
我特别的宝贝孩子
I'm gonna take care of you.
我会好好照顾你的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
No, you did good. I'm sorry.
不 你做的很好 对不起
Oh, my boy.
我的孩子
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
That was so lovely.
那可真是愉快
Well, you know, in, uh, medieval times,
中世纪的时候
they locked prisoners inside a pillory barrel.
他们会把囚犯锁进颈手桶里
Then they'd kneel in their own excrement
这样他们就得跪在自己的排泄物中
till they got sepsis and died, so...
直到他们染上败血症后死亡
Thank you, Frenchie,
谢谢你 法国佬
for that disgusting yet fascinating piece of trivia.
谢谢你给我普及这恶心但有趣的冷知识
I'm just saying it could be worse, huh? Right.
我只是想说有可能比这还糟 行
Why didn't you tell us?
你为什么没告诉我们
Tell you what?
告诉你们什么
That you had a daughter.
你有个女儿
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean...
我是说
I guess she's...
我想她应该是
The only good thing I ever did, man.
我做的唯一美好的事 兄弟
I just wanted to leave her clean out of it, you know?
我只是不想让她跟这有一丝关系
But I fucked that up to high heaven.
但是我他妈的全都搞砸了
Probably never see her again.
大概再也见不到她了
I understand.
我懂
She made you a better person.
她让你成为一个更好的人
Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟
Kimiko's gonna be okay.
纪美子会没事的
So you do know her name.
你还是知道她的名字的
Do you like that?
你喜欢吗
No.
不
Mr. Edgar came to the party tonight
埃德加先生来了今晚的派对
and he practically offered me his job.
他差不多把他的工作拱手让给了我
Well, not right away.
当然 不是马上开始
But he, um...
但是他
Wants me to move to the 82nd floor
想要我移到82层
so that I can be closer to him.
好让我离他更近
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 真的
Okay, but you'll still be my day-to-day, right?
好 但你还是负责我的例行工作 对吗
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
对 对 当然
Of course.
当然
I will be there for you always.
我一直都会陪着你
Okay, good.
好的
Good.
这就好
Madelyn.
马德琳
From now on,
从现在开始
no more secrets.
不再有秘密
Promise me.
发誓
I promise.
我发誓
No more secrets.
不再有秘密
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about your baby.
抱歉 我没有告诉你关于你的宝宝的事
It's just that...
只是
You carry so much, and...
你肩负的这么多
The pain of losing a child to...
流产导致的
Miscarriage is...
丧子之痛
I just wanted to spare you that burden.
我只是不想让你承受那种负担
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yes.
明白
What the fuck?!
什么鬼
Hey, easy with him, man.
嘿 对他下手轻点 伙计
Fuck wrong with you? Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病 该死的
Bitch ass.
混♥蛋♥
You okay? You break any bones?
你还好吗 骨头有没有断
No, no. No. No?
不 没有 没有吗
Did they get Butcher, too?
他们有没有抓到布彻
No. They got you separated?
没有 他们把你分开了
When? When?
什么时候 什么时候
Well, um,
呃
he went after Homelander.
他去追爱国者了
But I...
但是我
I came to save you.
我来救你们了
Yay.
欢呼吧
So, you came here? You meant to come here?
所以你到这来 你是故意来这的
Without Butcher. Yeah.
没和布彻一起 对
C'est incroyable.
难以置信
Oh...
哦
Never has a man thrown his life away so...
从来没有人像你今天一样
Completely like you've thrown yours away today.
如此彻底地告别自己的人生
No...
没有
No, what I mean is, you rescuing us
不 我的意思是 你来救我们
is the most useless, futile gesture I can think of.
是我能想到最没用 没意义的行为
Yeah, II got it. Unbelievable.
行 我懂了 难以置信
All right, so what's the plan? Okay.
好 所以计划是什么 对
Okay, um...
对
All right, so they searched me.
他们非常 非常仔细地
Very, very thoroughly.
搜了我的身
But I managed to Poligrip in my 12th grade retainer.
但是我用假牙粘合剂粘住了我高三时的保持器
Let me see. So it looks like a permanent bridge,
让我看看 好让这看起来像是永久的支架
and it totally worked. Shit.
完全成功了 牛逼
Frenchie, you can pick a lock with anything, right?
法国佬 你可以用任何东西开锁 对吧
There's premium metal wire in this thing.
这玩意儿里面有优质金属丝
Come on, take it out. Okay, one second.
好 快拿出来 稍等
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表