剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
They're gonna vote on it any day now.
议员们随时都会投票通过
And you're pulling it.
那你就让他们撤销决定
Retooling the concept for internal development.
就说因为内部发展理念变动需要撤销决定
I don't give a shit, but the deal is dead.
我不管你怎么搞 总之这件事就不能成
And we're gonna go back to status quo,
你们就好好维持现状吧
where we're the government and the military,
政♥府♥和军队还是由我们政♥府♥来掌控
and you're just assholes running around in your capes.
你们不过是些披着披风到处疯跑的混♥蛋♥罢了
And if we refuse? Everything goes public.
那要是我们说不呢 那就等着这事被曝光吧
Corruption story of the century.
本世纪以来最大的腐♥败♥案
Vought shares go to zero.
沃特的股价会跌至低谷
The civil suits, criminal prosecution,
民事诉讼 刑事诉讼
and you go bankrupt, and your cute
最后你们会破产 然后你们那些
little suit goes to a lovely shade of orange for 15 to 30.
披风小可爱们会到监狱去蹲上15到30年
Ms. Raynor?
雷纳女士
Thank you, Michaela.
谢谢你 麦凯拉
We're done here.
我们完事了
Everything okay, I hope?
一切都正常吧
Someone tell me what the hell is going on.
谁告诉我这他妈是怎么回事
About 12 minutes ago, Navy Seals took out Abu Ressam
大约12分钟前 在离大马士革24公里的地方
about 15 miles outside of Damascus.
海豹突击队干掉了阿布·雷萨姆
Right, as planned. So what's the problem?
很好 按计划干掉了他们 出什么问题了
Watch.
您看吧
We got two.
干掉两个
Eye on. stop.
提高警惕 停
That's our guy. Light him up.
这就是我们的任务目标 开火
Great.
很好
The prick behind flight 37 is dead. What am I missing?
37航♥班♥事件的幕后混♥蛋♥死了 我还错过了什么
Just wait.
您再往下看
Step inside. Watch this.
往里面走 您看
We got movement! Hey! Hey! Get down!
有敌情 给我趴下
Hey! Get down!
你 趴下
Get down, motherfucker! Don't fucking move!
给我趴下混♥蛋♥ 不许动
I said get down!
我说趴下
What the fuck does that say?
他身上写的是什么鬼
"Naqib."
纳基卜
Hey!
你
Freeze, motherfucker!
别动 混♥蛋♥
Kill him!
快打死他
That's not all.
还没完呢
How is that son of a bitch still alive?
这混♥蛋♥怎么可能还没死
"Naqib" means "Captain."
"纳基卜"是"队长"的意思
We believe it's his...
我们确信这是他的
Supe name.
超能化名
Are you telling me
你该不会是想告诉我
They have a supe terrorist?
他们有一个有超能力的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吧
Look, Annie, I-I...
是这样的安妮 我...
Did you kill Translucent?
你杀了隐形人
It's-it's... it's not that simple.
这事不是你想的那么简单
And you haven't been using me to get back at A-train?
你有没有一直利用我来报复火车头
Y...
你...
You're a murderer.
你杀了人
We didn't have a choice.
我们当时别无选择
There is always a choice. Wait.
人永远都有得选择 等下
Aah. What-what are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
I'm taking you in. What... no. Annie, hold on.
我要带你去自首 什么 不行 安妮
To the cops! At least they'll treat you better...
我带你去找警♥察♥自首 至少在他们那
than the Seven would. Just listen to me.
要比落在七巨头手里好 你先听我说
Listen to me, okay? I know this is so fucked.
听我说好吗 我知道这事情很荒谬
You were the only thing, Hughie.
你是我的唯一 休伊
You were the only thing that I could count on.
你曾是我唯一可以信任的人
I'm still me, Annie. Please.
我从未改变 安妮 拜托
You know me.
你了解我的
I don't know you.
我不了解你
Never did. If you bring me in,
从来都不了解 如果你带我去自首
I'm dead before sunrise. No.
我肯定活不过今晚 不会的
Vought will want to string you up for a long trial.
沃特只会把你五花大绑地送审
Lots of press. The guy who killed Translucent.
让众多的媒体去报道你
This isn't about translucent.
这事与杀没杀隐形人无关
Okay? This is about compound V.
你明白吗 这事的根源是"化合物V"
Compound V?
"化合物V"
It's this drug.
这种药物
It, um...
它能...
It gives the supes their powers.
这东西能让超级英雄们获得超能力
Vought will do anything to cover it up.
沃特会不惜一切代价去掩盖这件事情
N... no. What? Wha...?
不 不会 什么...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We're born like this.
我们的超能力是与生俱来的
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Annie. Annie.
安妮 安妮
Annie, watch out!
安妮 当心
Fucking run, Hughie.
你他♥娘♥的♥快跑啊 休伊
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Get the fuck away from her!
你♥他♥妈♥离她远点
What the fuck were you thinking, coming here?
你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么 到底走不走
I didn't ask for your help.
我没有叫你来救我
Yeah. Looked like you had it all under control.
是吗 看起来一切都在你的掌控之中
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表