剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
That's a compelling fucking question.
你必须回答这个问题
Hey, can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
That's what we're doing, innit?
咱不是正在谈吗
No, I mean
不 我的意思是
There ain't no secrets here, son. Spit it out.
这里没有秘密 赶紧说
Stop being an asshole, just talk to the guy.
别犯浑了 你俩找个地方说去呗
Hughie doesn't mind. Do you, Hughie?
休伊不会介意在这里说的 对吧
Okay, fine. I don't think I can do this anymore.
那好 我觉得我♥干♥不下去了
Do what? This.
干什么 就这件事
I mean, Vought, whatever with Kimiko,
有关沃特的 还有纪美子的
it's awful, and you got to stop it,
全都太糟糕了 你们得停下
but I can't. Right.
但我做不到 好啊
You just want to kick back, drink a few Mai Tais,
你就是想放松放松 喝几杯迈泰鸡尾酒
and let us do all the work, is that it?
把活都留给我们干 是不是
You know, I managed to go my whole life
你知不知道 在我之前的人生里
without seeing someone die horribly,
我从未见过别人惨死
and now I'm up to about a half dozen,
而现在我已经大概看过五六个了
so I think I'm good. Please.
所以我觉得我还是算了吧 拜托
You're a fucking killer, Hughie,
休伊 你♥他♥妈♥的就是个杀人凶手
just like the rest of us.
就像我们其他人一样
Now, why don't you stop pissing around
现在 你能不能别拐弯抹角了
and tell everybody what this is really all about?
告诉所有人你到底是在想什么念头
Yeah? Fine.
好吗 好吧
Annie.
是安妮
Fuck. Okay?
操 是吗
It's about Annie.
这都是因为安妮
Fucking finally.
妈的 终于说出来了
He's been sneaking off to give her one at Lincoln Grand.
他还偷偷溜去林肯大酒店给了她一炮
You've been following me? Like you gave me a choice.
你跟踪我 我别无选择
She doesn't know anything, okay? I'm not gonna tell her anything.
她什么都不知道 好吗 我没打算告诉她
All right? We'll just... Just what?
好吗 我们只是 只是什么
Fuck off to Epcot? The Hamptons?
去未来世界主题乐园还是汉普顿斯打炮
Maybe pump out a few flying babies?
或者生出几个会飞的婴儿
No. I... I don't know.
不 我 我不知道
No, you don't know 'cause you ain't thinking,
对你没有思考 你的血全都
except with your dick. You're wrong about her.
流去下半身了 你看错她了
That bitch is fucking playing you,
那婊♥子♥在他妈的玩弄你
and you're too fucking blind to see it.
而你特么却视而不见
Right, so better to be loyal to a dead woman
所以咱们就应该对着前女友的尸体守寡吗
who doesn't know and doesn't care?
就算她们已经死得透透的了
How's that working out for you?
你这一直不就这么干吗 感觉如何
Hey, Dad. Hey, Hughie.
喂 爸 喂 休伊
Long time no talk.
我们好久没有说过话了
You know, I've been thinking about you a lot lately.
你知道吗 我最近一直在想你
Who's this?
你是谁
I thought you would recognize my voice.
我还以为你能认出我的声音
You spend so much time obsessing about me, am I right?
毕竟你对我耿耿于怀了那么久
Say hi to your baby boy, Dad. Oh. Hey, hey, Hughie.
来对你的小男孩打声招呼 喂 休伊
Why is he here? He says you're in some kind of trouble.
他为什么在这里 他说你好像有点麻烦
Dad, are you okay?
爸 你还好吗
Oh, o-okay.
我没事
He's fine. Remington Steele's almost on.
他很好 《斯蒂尔传奇》快要播出了
A-Train, listen to me.
火车头 你听我说
Oh, shit, if he's burned, then I'm fucked.
哦 妈的 如果他暴露了 那么我也完了
He's on fucking Medicaid.
他有他妈的医疗补助
He's harmless. Let him go.
他人畜无害 放过他吧
My place is burned. They've got me.
我家暴露了 他们找到我了
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天啊
Get your ass over here in 20 minutes,
你20分钟之内滚过来
or I'm gonna burst through him like a fucking pinata,
要不然你♥爸♥爸就会像皮纳塔那样爆开
do you understand me? Just like I did your girlfriend.
你听懂了吗 就像你女朋友那样
Yeah. Got it. And, Hughie,
好 我听懂了 还有 休伊
alone. If I catch a whiff,
你一个人来 如果我闻到了
a whiff of one of your little asshole friends... I got it.
你其中一个混♥蛋♥朋友的味道 我知道了
All my bank accounts are frozen and flagged. Monique,
我所有的银行账号♥被冻结了 莫妮卡
listen, when you get this,
听着 当你听到这条留言
leave the house immediately. Lay low and call me.
马上离开家 躲起来给我打电♥话♥
Well, I hope she was fucking worth it. It's not Annie.
好 我希望她他妈的值得 这不是安妮
She doesn't know. It doesn't matter.
她不知道 无所谓了
I'm gonna fucking do her in. The hell you will!
我他妈的要杀了她 妈的 最好你会
Hey, hold on a second. She doesn't know. It wasn't her.
喂 等一下 她不知道 这不是因为她
She's never seen me before.
她从来都没见过我
Not once, not ever. So how did I get burned?
一次都没有 所以我是怎么暴露的
Mesmer. You fucking idiots.
是超感侠 你们这些蠢蛋
Had to go to Mesmer.
肯定是因为超感侠
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
Thank you.
谢谢
That was not smart to sleep with her.
并不代表你操了她就对了
Hughie. Dad.
休伊 爸
He's acting strange.
他表现得很奇怪
You know, real jumpy.
你知道 很神经质
Where is he? I don't know, he...
他在哪里 我不知道 他
Right here, sport.
老兄 我在这里
Look what I got.
看看我找到了什么
Special 2016 comic-con edition?
2016年动漫展会的特别版
What, did they make, like, a few hundred of these?
哇 他们好像就弄了几百本
Watch out, A-Train's coming.
小心 火车头来了
You were a fan!
你曾经是我的粉丝
You were a fan, and not like a dabbler, no,
你是粉丝 不是业余爱好者 不
you were super fan 99.
你是我的超级粉丝
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
Wwhat is this about? Shut the fuck up.
这 这是什么 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Dad, it's gonna be okay. Hey.
爸 会没事的 嘿
I came alone.
我自己一个人来了
You let him go.
你让他走
Alone, huh?
一个人来 是吗
You really did come alone.
你确实自己一个人来了
Next time... there's not gonna be a next time, but next time...
下一次 虽然不会有下一个 不过下一次
have at least a few cards up your sleeve.
至少留几招后手
Okay. You mean, um, you mean, like this?
好吧 你的意思是 嗯 像这个
Jonesing for a little jet fuel? What is that?
磕点药吗 那是什么
I don't know what that shit is.
我不知道这是什么
Oh, you don't?
哦 你不知道
So you don't mind if I do this.
所以我这样做的话 你不会介意咯
No, fuck! What?
不 妈的 什么
What the fuck is wrong with you? I have a bigger dose.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了 我还有更大剂量的
I have a real dose hidden somewhere outside.
我在外面的某个地方藏了真正的药
Let him go, I hand it over,
你放他走 我把它交给你
then you can do whatever you want with me.
然后你想对我♥干♥嘛都行
Now tell me what's better, the rush or knowing that,
现在告诉我 哪个更好 是赶紧干了我
as long as you take it, you'll be the fastest?
还是继续服这个 做世界上最快的人
If you try anything,
如果你想耍什么花招
I can catch up to dear old daddy in a millisecond.
我能在一毫秒之内赶上你亲爱的老父亲
Dad, time to go. Not without you.
爸 可以走了 我要和你一起走
I'll be right behind you.
我就跟在你后面
I am not leaving you with him, all right.
我不会让你和他呆在一起 好吗
You're just a kid.
你只是个小孩子
You're my kid. Dad.
你是我的孩子 爸
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
I got this.
我能搞定
Go.
走
All right, where is it?
好吧 它在哪里
You know, this shit must be pretty good
这东西应该效果很好吧
if it's worth running through a human being for.
把一个女孩撞成肉酱在它面前都显得值得
Oh, my god, man, that was an accident.
我的天 老兄 那真的是个意外
Where the fuck is the V? That accident had a name.
化合物V他妈在哪 那个"意外"有名字的
And what about Popclaw?
那魔爪女呢
She had a name, too.
她也有名字的
Charlotte!
夏洛特
The only good thing in my life is gone now.
我生命中唯一的美好现在已经不在了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表