剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
If anyone asks me who did it,
如果有人问我是谁干的
I'm gonna answer honestly.
我一定会坦白
Well, I think it's great that you want to tell the truth.
你想说出事情真♥相♥ 这很好
I just don't know to whom you're referring.
我只是不清楚你指的是谁
Oh, I think you know.
我想你知道
I think you've known for a long time.
而且你很早以前就知道了
Thank you so much for coming, Starlight.
感谢你今天过来 星光
I have a lot to think about.
我得好好想一想
Okay.
开始
I mean, you take Tek-knight's knightracer?
比如说泰克骑士的赛车吧
Had a carbon footprint the size of a 727.
和波音727的温室气体排放量差不多
The thing literally shot fire.
那玩意儿真的能喷火
Thanks to me, now he drives a hybrid.
多亏了我 他现在开的是混合动力的车
That's what the Green Crusader initiative is all about.
这就是我们为什么要建立"绿色卫士"
To respect what's, what's beautiful in the world.
尊重世界上一切美好的事物
What's up?
你好啊妞
So... everything.
这一切
So beautiful.
都如此美丽
Good. Let's reset.
很好 休息一下
Trash back on the beach, please.
把垃圾扔回沙滩
Background, put the trash back on the beach.
龙套演员们 把垃圾扔回去
All right.
好了
Um, well, we lost my dad at a young age,
我们在很小的时候就失去了父亲
and my mom, she worked two jobs,
我妈妈要打两份工
so, it was, uh, my older brother Nathan
所以我算是
who, who pretty much raised me up.
被我哥哥南森养大的
And when I was three,
我三岁的时候
it's like these guys started shooting in front of my building
有人在我们那栋楼前面开枪扫射
and I outran the damn bullet.
然后我居然跑得比子弹还快
That's kinda how I figured out...
我就是这样发现...
Can I, can I stop you right there for a second?
我能稍微打断一下吗
What if we ixnay the gun violence?
我们能不能删掉有关枪♥支♥暴♥力♥这段
Maybe make it a click more upbeat?
这样更正能量一点
Yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
All right, little bro,
行了 弟弟
I know you're the fastest man in the world and all that,
我知道你是世界上跑得最快的人
but your work ain't done.
但你还需要继续努力
Set. Go.
预备 开始
Nope. You're off, bro.
不行 你状态不对 老弟
Go again.
再来一次
Go.
出发
Nope. Go.
不行 出发
No.
不行
No?
还是不行
What is going on with you, man?
你怎么回事 老弟
Here comes the A-Train!
火车头来了
Hey, you knew Popclaw, right?
对了 你认识魔爪女吧
What? I don't, uh...
什么 我不
You guys were in Teenage Kix together?
你们原来都是少年联盟的吧
You, you heard she passed away, yeah?
你知道她去世了吧
Yeah, they're, they're saying it was a stroke,
是啊 他们说是中风
but between you and me,
但我悄悄跟你说
I think it was probably a drug overdose.
我觉得应该是吸毒过量
You want to maybe say a little something in her honor?
你能说一段悼念词吗
I haven't seen her in years, so, you know...
我已经好多年没见过她了
Boy, you're really milking this thing for all it's worth.
你可真是把每一分好处都榨干了
Excuse me? This empowerment act.
什么 你这场平权的戏
I mean, every time I'm on a red carpet now,
我现在每次走红毯
they're asking me how I'm supporting Starlight.
他们都在问我如何支持星光
But, hey, as long as you're trending, right?
不过 只要你够火就行了 对吧
I know that you might not get this,
我知道你可能不明白
but it's not an act.
但这不是演戏
I'm just trying to be honest.
我只是在说实话
Okay. Yeah.
行 真棒
When I was younger,
在我小时候
I read your autobiography so many times that I wore it out.
我反反复复地看你的自传 书都读烂了
I had to buy a second one.
我只能再去买♥♥一本
I wanted to live my life exactly like yours.
我想过像你一样的人生
Because you didn't just break all the bones in your right arm
因为你不仅折断了右手所有的骨头
stopping that school bus from falling off of a bridge,
只为了不让那辆校车掉下桥
but you also went to every kid's physical therapy afterwards.
你还参加了每个孩子的疗程
Just to show the world that they were heroes, too.
只为了告诉全世界 他们也是英雄
You really stood for something.
你当时真的象征了一些东西
But now...
但现在
I'm pretty sure that was just written by the marketing guys.
我确定这些应该都是营销部的人写的吧
...Hunting for his own food.
自己猎食
When fully mature,
发育完全后
this immense predator of the sea
这深海中巨大的猎食者
can reach sizes of up to 25 feet in length
可以达到6米长
and over 4,000 pounds.
超过1.81吨♥
They can reach speeds of up to 35 miles per hour...
速度可达每小时56千米
Mon coeur.
心肝
Would you like me to change it?
你想换台吗
Incroyable.
我的天啊
You talked to me.
你和我说话了
She talked to me. That's talking?
她跟我说话了 这叫说话
Well, she communicated anyway.
反正她在沟通
She likes shark week, huh? I'll call Buzzfeed.
她喜欢《鲨鱼周》 我这就给嗡嗡喂打电♥话♥
I wonder if she lived by the water.
也许她住在水边
You know, you can't fool me.
知道嘛 你可骗不了我
Who is she?
"她是谁
What does she want? Why is she here?
她想要什么 为什么她在这里
She could be the key to it all.
她可能是解开一切的钥匙"
That's what you think, huh?
你是这么想的
No, that's not what I think.
我不是这么想的
Yes, you do. It torments you. It's okay.
你就是 这想法挥之不去 没事
Listen, I got one word for you.
我就给你一个词
It's a surefire way to solve this puzzle.
这绝对可以解开谜题
Once and for all.
一劳永逸
Tell me.
你说
Mesmer.
超感侠
Mesmer?
超感侠
You want help from a supe?
你想让一个超级英雄帮我们
He despise Vought, hates them, hates the other supes.
他瞧不起沃特 仇恨其它超级英雄
And the enemy of your enemy...
俗话说 敌人的敌人
Frenchie, what part of "You're burned" do you not understand?
法国佬 你是不是不知道"你暴露了"是什么意思
Oh, come on. It's a quick trip.
求你了 我们快去快回嘛
She and I will hide in the van.
我和她躲在车里
Let's go. In, out, boom, bing.
走吧 进去 出来 这样 那样
Boom, bing? Look, I'll tell you what I can do.
这样 那样 我跟你说
I can... possibly
我最多也就
tattoo "Fuck no" On your ass.
给你在屁♥股♥上纹一个"妈的 不行"
Ah, come on.
你怎么这样
Best I can do.
只能做到这了
I've seen you eat ice cream.
我见过你吃冰激淋的样子
Oh, my god. Chunky monkey, I believe.
老天 胖猴子口味的 对吧
Where is this going? Well, you know,
你想说啥 我记得
you take a spoonful... a chunk of fudge, perhaps.
你挖了满满一勺乳脂软糖块
But then I see you with the surface is uneven.
但是这样表面就不平了
So what do you do?
你会怎么做
You take another scoop,
你又挖了一勺
you try to even it out,
想要让表面变平
which, tragically, creates a corresponding divot.
但是悲剧的是 这却让表面更不均匀了
Ultimately, there is only but one choice for you, no?
最终 你只有一个选择
To consume the entire pint.
那就是全部吃完
No, you don't want to, you don't want to.
是 你根本不想 你不想
But you must.
但是你必须这么做
And I tell you why, my friend,
我告诉你 朋友
because you cannot bear things out of order.
因为你无法忍♥受混乱的东西
And she...
而她
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表