剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
So what's, uh, what's Translucent like?
所以隐形人是个什么样的人啊
That's a conversational left turn.
你这话题转换得也太快了
Yes, it was. I'm sorry about that.
是啊 确实有点唐突 抱歉
Sorry. Yeah, it just popped into my head.
对不起 只是这个突然出现在了我脑海里
As a kid, he was my favorite.
因为他是我小时候最喜欢的英雄
You said the other ones were dicks; Is he a dick, too?
你说其他人都是混♥蛋♥ 那他也是混♥蛋♥吗
Well, I mean, he's not great with privacy or boundaries,
怎么说呢 他不怎么注重隐私和界限
I will say that.
我肯定要这么评价他
But otherwise, he seems like a loner.
但除开这些 他像是个独来独往的人
He spends most of his free time with his son.
他大部分闲暇时间都和他儿子待在一起
He's got a son? Yeah. Early divorce, I think.
他有个儿子吗 是啊 他好像很早就离婚了吧
He's about ten.
他儿子大概十岁
Hunter or Maverick or something like that.
名字叫亨特或者马维里克之类的吧
It's okay.
没事的
All right, everyone, it's all over.
没事了 各位 都结束了
It's all safe. You're all gonna be fine.
现在安全了 你们都会没事的
Thank you, Homelander!
谢谢你 爱国者
Oh, no, no.
不 不 不
Come on, now. You guys.
拜托 应该感谢你们自己
You guys made it.
你们成功挺过来了
You okay, sweetheart? Yeah.
你还好吗 小甜心 我很好
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Good for you.
那可真好
You guys are amazing, fantastic.
你们都很棒 非常棒
Go, Maeve!
加油 梅芙
Hey, let's get a round of applause for Queen Maeve.
来 我们再为梅芙女王鼓一次掌
Captain?
机长
Stop. Stop. Whoa, whoa, whoa,
停下 停下 等等 等等
whoa, whoa, easy, fella.
放轻松 伙计
Take it easy.
放轻松
There you go, just relax.
这不就好了 别激动
ATC!
塔台吗
It's dead!
这东西没用了
Can you fly a plane?
你会开飞机吗
Wouldn't matter if I did!
就算我会也没用了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
All right, everyone, remain calm.
好了 各位 保持冷静
Stay in your seats. Everything's under control.
在你的座位上坐好 一切都在掌控之中
You got to go out there, lift the plane up.
你得去外面 把飞机举起来
Lift the plane? How? There's nothing to stand on.
把飞机举起来 怎么举 没地方站啊
It's fucking air.
我们他妈的在空中啊
I don't know, fly at it, ram it straight.
我也不知道 你飞过来把飞机撞直呢
No, that kind of speed, either the plane goes ass over tit
不行 以这种速度 要么飞机会翻过来
or I'll punch straight through the hull, or...
或者我会把飞机直接撞穿
Whoa! Whoa, that was a big one!
真是一个强气流呀
Everything's fine, don't worry about it.
没事的 不用担心
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
You take everybody, one by one, you fly them to the ground.
你把飞机上所有人一个一个送下去
And what? Come back 123 times?
然后呢 来回123次吗
Maeve, think.
梅芙 动动脑子
We're done here.
我们的工作已经结束了
Please. Everything's fine, guys.
求你了 大伙儿 一切都没问题
Everything's fine. You're okay. Wait, you're leaving us?
一切都好 没事的 等等 你要离开我们吗
No, no, no, no, no. I'm just seeing something down the back.
不 怎么会呢 我只是去后面看个东西
Oh, my god, you're leaving.
上帝啊 你要离开我们
He's leaving us. I said I'm not...
他要抛弃我们了 我说了我没有
Homelander, are you going to save us?
爱国者 你会救我们的对吧
Oh, sweetheart, of course I'm gonna save you,
当然了 亲爱的 我会救你们的
you betcha.
肯定的啊
I'm gonna save everyone here, don't worry about it.
我会救这里所有人的 不用担心
Ma'am, relax, hands off me. It's okay. It's okay.
女士 放轻松 把手给我 没事的 没事的
Maeve!
梅芙
Okay, you two, take off your masks. Come on.
你们俩 把面罩摘了 快点
Now!
就现在
Take these two! No, no.
带上这两个人吧 不 不行
Just these two! Please! No! What,
就这两个 求你了 不行 图什么啊
so they can tell the world that we left the rest of them
这样他们就能告诉全世界我们把其他人抛弃了
to fucking die?
让他们去死吗
Come on! No, Maeve. No. You stay back!
就两个 不 梅芙 不行 你退后
All of you, stay back.
你们全给我退后
You stay the fuck back or I'll laser you, goddamn it!
你们全他妈退后 不然我要用镭射眼了 该死的
I will laser every fucking one of you!
我会一个一个烧死你们的
Stay back!
老实待着
Let's go.
走吧
No, Maeve, no!
不要 梅芙 别走
Please stay! I'm sorry.
求你别走 对不起
Take us! Maeve!
带上我们 梅芙女王
Please, don't leave us. Please!
求你别丢下我们 求求你了
Maeve!
梅芙女王
Don't die with them.
你想和他们一起死吗
Maeve.
梅芙女王
What is wrong with you? Please, Maeve!
你们怎么能这样 求你了 梅芙女王
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
Please take her.
求你带上她吧
Take my daughter!
带上我女儿
Please! Please take her! Please.
求你们带上她吧 求你了
Take her!
带上她吧
Oh, look at this.
真是一团糟啊
Homicide. You got here fast.
重案组 你们来得好快
Yeah, it was on the squawker. What's with the accent?
在广播里听到了 你这是哪里的口音啊
What's with yours?
你又是哪里的口音
You ever seen her here before?
你以前在这里见过她吗
Maybe a year ago.
大概一年前见过
It's a gang hit.
是帮派斗争
A gang hit?
帮派斗争
And who told you that, eh? I'm not arguing with him.
谁告诉你的 我可不会和他争论
I'm looking into it.
我会调查的
Excuse me.
失陪
Cheers, mate.
再见 哥们
A-train saw me a fucking week ago.
火车头一周前刚见过我
What if he made me? He didn't see you.
他要是认出我了怎么办 他根本没看你
Listen, that's easy for you to say, Butcher, but I got people.
你说得倒轻巧 布彻 但我有家人
Oh? And I don't?
我没有是吧
Look, Vought don't send a supe to do a gang hit, all right?
沃特不会派个超级英雄来调查帮派斗争的 好吗
He was after the female.
他是在找那个女的
Hey, man, who was the woman?
兄弟 那个女人什么来头
Roberta Cho, mother of four, loved Mexican food,
罗伯塔·秋 四个孩子的妈妈 爱吃墨西哥菜
and smuggled in a ton of immigrants from all over the Pacific.
从太平洋四周偷运了大量的非法移♥民♥
Eh, like our girl.
比如我们要找的那个女孩
A-train, can I get a selfie?
火车头 我能和你自♥拍♥一张吗
I got it.
拍好了
That wanker can cover all of Manhattan in 30 minutes.
那个混♥蛋♥三十分钟就能跑遍曼哈顿
He's gonna find her before we do.
他会比我们先找到她
No, he won't. I know where she's going.
不会的 我知道她要去哪儿
Penn station.
宾夕法尼亚车站
She's working her way backwards. She's trying to get home.
她这是在原路返回 她想回家
I'm Ezekiel, and I want you to join me at the Believe Expo,
我是以西结 邀请各位和我一起参加信仰博览会
June 6 to 10 at the fairgrounds.
六月六日至六月十日 在展馆举办
Sponsored by Samaritan's Embrace.
由"撒马利亚拥爱组织"赞助
We're gonna have music,
届时会有美妙的音乐
we're gonna have worship, food trucks and,
礼拜 还有餐车 以及
oh, yeah, Christ.
没错 还有上帝本人
Featuring Homelander and Starlight from the Seven.
七巨头中的爱国者和星光也将到场
Hey. I know.
不错啊 我知道
Look, I'm not down to convert the masses or anything,
我也不是去让大家皈依什么的
I'm just... I'm doing a panel for teens.
我只是去给青少年开个座谈会
And, uh, I'm donating my appearance fee to the covenant house.
而且我会把出场费捐给"圣约家园"
You are literally the nicest person in the city.
你真是这个城市里最好的人
No, seriously.
我是认真的
Every other nice person can fuck off and go home.
其他的好人一点都比不上你
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表