剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
That's insane.
你在胡说八道
No, it's true.
不 这是真的
Look, my friends want to stop it,
听着 我的朋友们想要阻止这事
but they got caught on Vought's orders,
但是他们被沃特公♥司♥下令抓走了
and I, and I figured, because you had security clearance,
然后我想 因为你有安全权限
maybe you could help find them.
也许你帮我找到他们
Hughie, I was almost arrested just for knowing you.
休伊 我差点就因为认识你而被逮捕
I had to convince them that I was an idiot
我不得不骗他们说我只是个
that you threw out and you used,
被你利用完就扔掉的白♥痴♥
and now you want me to help your psycho killer friends?
但现在你却妄想让我帮你那些变♥态♥杀人狂朋友吗
When you put it like that...
你这么一说...
You have 30 seconds to get the hell out of here.
给你30秒从我面前消失
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你了
I mean, why the hell
你哪来的自信
would I ever help you?
觉得我会帮你
Because Vought's up to some evil shit?
因为沃特公♥司♥在搞一些肮脏的勾当
'Cause it's your job.
因为这是你的职责
Because you're a superhero.
因为你是超级英雄
Really?
真的吗
I can't remember the last time I saved anyone.
我都记不清我上一次救人是什么时候的事了
You saved me.
你救了我
When did I ever save you?
我什么时候救过你
Bowling alley.
在保龄球馆的时候
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I was, I was angry after Robin.
罗宾的事情发生后 我很愤怒
I was headed for this cliff,
我当时满脑子只有复仇的事
and then you and me went bowling.
然后你和我去打了保龄球
Bowling?
打保龄球
Yeah.
是的
Bowling.
打保龄球
That's it.
就是那样
That's not saving you, that's, that's just being there.
那并不是救你 我只是在那里陪着你
The thing is...
问题是...
I don't care.
我不在乎
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Doc said six weeks minimum after a fracture like that.
医生说这种你这种程度的骨折至少要修养六周
I'm all good, man.
兄弟 我痊愈了
Look, I'm back to training.
你看 我回来训练了
I feel fucking great.
我他妈感觉好极了
You're healed? I'm healed.
你痊愈了吗 我痊愈了
How the fuck are you hea...
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么
You back on that compound V.
你又注射化合物V了
You promised me that you would stay clean.
你向我保证过不会再碰的
No. I am clean.
我没有用药
A-1, all-natural A-Train, baby.
宝贝 一个纯天然的火车头
Your fucking bones fused back together overnight?
你♥他♥妈♥骨头一夜之间能痊愈吗
That sound natural to you? Maybe I'm just strong.
这听起来正常吗 也许我只是比较强壮
Oh, yeah. I am the world's fastest man.
放屁 我是世界上最快的人
Bet you can't outrun this.
我赌你肯定跑不过这个
Hey. Wait, hey, where you going?
嘿 等等 喂 你去哪里
I'm not gonna sit here and watch you kill yourself.
我不会坐视你自我毁灭的
You know what? I don't need this shit.
你知道吗 我根本不需要听你这些屁话
You've always just been jealous of me, so go ahead,
你一直都在嫉妒我 滚吧
slow ass fucking loser.
跑得慢的废物
I'm just, yeah, I'm just gonna...
我还是 我还是去
There he is! Our hero.
他来了 我们的英雄
Stop it.
行了行了
Stop, please.
请别鼓掌了
Amazing. Great job, everybody.
太棒了 大家都干得很好
You're gonna make me blush here. Madelyn?
你们要让我脸红了 马德琳
Stop, please. Mr. Edgar.
停下来 拜托你们了 埃德加先生
Uh, I, uh, I didn't know you were gonna come.
我不知道您要来
Let me borrow you for a moment.
我想跟你聊一聊
The Pentagon's shelling out north of $40 billion per year.
五角大楼每年支付超过400亿美元
You should enjoy a bonus that reflects that.
你应该能拿到一份与之成比例的分红
I... I don't know what to say.
我都不知该说什么了
Well, say thank you.
说谢谢就好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't get too excited.
别太激动了
It comes with strings.
这是有条件的
You're gonna need to move your office down to 82.
你要把你的办公室搬到82楼
That's your floor. And
那是您的楼层 还有
I'm gonna want you to start riding shotgun on my meetings.
我要你开始当我会议的副手
Hey, don't go planning my retirement yet.
先别急着规划我的退休
I'm just saying, someone needs to run this shit show
我只是觉得 当我搬去伯利兹的时候
when I move to Belize.
需要有人能掌握大局
Enjoy yourself, Madelyn.
马德琳 好好享受吧
Start thinking about the view from 82.
可以开始期待一下从82楼看下去的风光了
Thank you.
谢谢您
Electricity goes in, blast comes out.
导通电流 发出亮光
That's a hell of a party trick.
这派对小把戏真棒
Do you ever, um, use it for fun?
你有没有拿这个闹着玩过
Can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你个秘密吗
Sometimes, my eyes light up when I...
有时 我在那个时候眼睛会发亮
You know.
你懂的
Will you excuse me?
我先失陪一会好吗
Just a second.
马上就回来
You want me to hold your hair back?
你要我帮着你揪着头发吗
Don't touch.
别碰
Leave me alone, I'm not in the mood.
别烦我 我没心情
Not in the mood for what?
没心情干什么
Your bottomless casual cruelty.
忍♥受你无底线的残忍♥嘲笑
So just make whatever shitty comment
所以有什么恶心的评论就说出来吧
you're gonna make and then go.
然后赶紧走吧
Look.
你看
What am I supposed to be looking at?
我应该看什么
No... my radius never healed straight.
我的桡骨从没恢复成直的
I really did break every bone in my right arm.
我真的弄断了右手臂的全部的骨头
What? Stopping the bus from falling.
什么 为了阻止那辆巴士掉到桥下去
You said the marketing guys made it up.
你说那是市场部的人编排的
It was me.
实际上真的是我
23-year-old, bright-eyed,
我当时23岁
ass you could bounce a quarter off of me
斗志昂扬 身强体壮
I really did want to make a difference.
我当时真的想改变世界
I really did care.
我当时真的在乎
I was just like you.
那时的我就和你一样
And then...
但是之后
I started giving pieces of myself away and...
我开始一点点地放弃自我
I guess I gave away everything.
我想现在已经完全不是以前的那个我了
So you know what? Be...
所以你知道吗 就
Just be original.
做你自己
For fuck's sake.
该死的
My position is already taken.
不要像我一样
Be the annoying goody two shoes asshole that you are.
你就做回那个正义凌然的混♥蛋♥吧
One of us has to be.
我们中总得有一个人如此
You've been avoiding me.
你一直在躲我
No, I haven't. Really?
我没有 真的吗
Seems that way.
看起来是这样的
You do know that I went to see Vogelbaum, though...
你知道我去见过沃格鲍姆了
Right?
对吧
And you do know what he told me?
而且你也知道他跟我说了什么
I never meant for you to find out that way.
我从未打算让你以这样的方式知晓此事
Let me guess. You wanted to protect me.
让我猜猜 你想要保护我
Well, we all did.
我们都想
Of course.
当然了
You think I'm fragile?
你觉得我很脆弱吗
No, I do not.
不 我不觉得
You try doing any of this...
你可以试试一个人
I mean fucking any of it...
去尝试实现如今的成就
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表