剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
I mean, that's why I do it.
这正是为什么我要这么做
Vindictive personal glory.
报复性的个人荣誉感
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yes. Yeah.
没事 我没事
You seem a little...
你看起来有点
I don't know.
我也说不好
Okay.
好吧
I'll come clean.
我会坦白的
If I'm being honest...
其实说实话
I'm a little suspicious of you.
我有点怀疑你
You are?
怀疑我
Yeah. I mean, you say you bowled a lot.
对 你说你经常打保龄球
And you know, you have, like, superpowers,
而且你还有超能力
yet you are a remarkably shitty bowler.
但你保龄球真的打得好烂
You know what I think is happening?
你猜我在想什么
I think you're holding back for some weird,
我在想 你因为某种奇怪的理由才有所保留
"not gonna show me up on a first date" reason.
"第一次约会不能暴露"之类的
You want to quit stroking my ego
你可以别再照顾我的自尊心
and show me what you really got?
让我看看你的真本事吗
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Now that's a strike.
这才叫保龄球啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, that's great, man.
做得好 兄弟
Good looking out. Thanks.
谢谢你帮我查这些
Well? Don't leave us hanging.
快点告诉我们啊
Okay, so Deshawn's a brother that grew up on my block,
行 德肖恩是和我一个街区长大的兄弟
but now he delivers packages.
现在他在送快递
Yeah, not the part I'm interested in.
能不能直接说重点
He ran down the account number
他查了包裹的编号♥
and the box containing the V
装有化合物V的那个包裹
and the box containing the V came from Samaritan's Embrace.
是"撒马利亚拥爱组织"寄出来的
Ezekiel's supe charity?
以西结的超级英雄慈善组织
What the fuck's that Jesus-thumping,
那个疯狂传教的橡胶杂种
elastic bastard got to do with it?
又和这事有什么关系
Maybe we find the girl, we find out.
也许我们找到那个女孩 就能找到答案了
Yeah. All right.
你说得对 好了
Platforms, ground floor, I'll take upstairs.
你们负责月台和一楼 我负责楼上
Whoever pings her, get onto Frenchie and stick with her
不管谁先找到她 都先联♥系♥法国佬 然后跟住她
till we use the gas, all right?
然后我们就用迷♥药♥ 懂了吗
If you're just tuning in,
如果您正在收看
authorities have lost
当局已经失去了被劫持的37号♥航♥班♥的
all radar and satellite imagery
所有雷达和卫星图像
of hijacked flight 37 and fear the worst.
并担心最糟糕的情况已经发生了
Search planes have begun to fan out
搜救飞机已经在大西洋上空的航线
over the flight path off the Atlantic...
呈扇形展开搜索
Non, non.
别紧张
It's okay. It's gone.
没事的 我把它放一边了
It's gone, you see?
我放下了 你看见了吗
I'm not here to hurt you.
我不是来伤害你的
You like music, huh?
你喜欢音乐 对吧
Well, me, too.
我也是
Can I tell you a secret I never told anyone?
我能和你说一个我从没告诉过别人的秘密吗
When I was a boy,
我小时候
my father, he stole me from mamma.
我爸爸把我从妈妈那里偷走了
In Marseilles, middle of the night, just broke in, took me.
在马赛 他半夜闯进来把我偷走了
Kept me with him for years.
我在他身边待了很多年
Hotel after hotel.
辗转在各个旅馆
Every few nights, take me out for a walk.
每隔几个晚上 他会带我出去散步
Smoke a Gauloise, tell me he loved me, then...
抽着高卢牌的烟 告诉我他爱我 然后
I tried to run away so many times.
我好几次试图逃跑
I jumped buses, trains.
我跳上巴士和火车
Anything to get back to Marseilles.
一心想着要回马赛
To mamma.
回妈妈家
But every time, he find me.
但每次他都能找到我
So I know what it's like to want to go home.
所以我知道想回家是一种什么感觉
You see, I know your secret.
你看 我知道你的秘密
You're not a bad person.
你不是个坏人
Just a scared one.
你只是吓坏了
Let me help you.
让我来帮你
...reports of suspicious activity...
可疑活动的报导
Coming through.
借过
No, no, no, no, no, no, no,...
别啊 别 别
Frenchie. Did you see her? Which way did she go?
法国佬 你看见她了吗 她往哪边走了
I don't know. Did you try to gas her?
我不知道 你用迷♥药♥了吗
No. Why not?
没有 为什么
It didn't seem right, huh? You went off plan
感觉不该用 你不按计划进行
because it didn't seem right? I'm sorry, okay?
就因为你觉得不应该吗 我错了 好吗
Sean Jakowski. Cross-country team.
肖恩·雅科夫斯基 越野赛跑队的
I had such a huge crush on him,
我超级迷恋他
and he finally asked me out to this party.
最后他终于邀请我去一个派对
My hair looked cute, we held hands, it was perfect.
我做了很性感的发型 我们牵着手 特别完美
Then, all of a sudden, this senior shoved Sean,
然后突然之间 一个高年级学生推了肖恩一把
and then he hit him.
接着开始打他
So I stepped in, I kicked the guy's ass.
所以我就插手了 揍了那个人
Good for you.
干得好
Want to know how Sean thanked me?
想知道肖恩是怎么感谢我的吗
How? Never spoke to me again.
怎么 他再没和我说过话
Not one word.
一个词都没有
And that's when I learned,
那时起我才知道
never show your strength to a boy you like.
永远不要让喜欢的男孩知道你的实力
Well, to be honest,
说实话
Sean Jakowski had a tiny little baby dick.
肖恩·雅科夫斯基真不是个男人
It doesn't bother you that I could whip your ass in bowling?
你不介意我玩保龄球能赢得你屁滚尿流吗
And in everything?
我还什么都比你强
And bench-press you?
我甚至可以卧推你
Oh, my god, is that a threat or a promise?
我的天 这个算威胁还是许诺啊
And no. No. I... I...
当然不会 我
I really think it's awesome, the real you.
我觉得这很酷 真实的你很酷
Um, you got... ketchup.
你脸上有番茄酱
What? You don't like that?
怎么 你不喜欢这样吗
Doesn't work for you?
这招对你不管用吗
Save my spot. I'll be right back.
帮我占着座 我马上回
Hey. Hey.
嘿 你好啊
So where's the girl, Frenchie?
那女孩人呢 法国佬
Since you're the psycho chick whisperer all of a sudden.
既然你突然就成了最懂那个疯婆子的人
Maybe subway. Maybe she wants to find a train, no?
可能在地铁站里 估计她想坐车回家吧
Oh, yeah? How deep up your ass did you pull that out?
是吗 这鬼话是你从屁♥眼♥里多深的地方拉出来的
Well, it depends. How deep does your tongue go?
这不好说 取决于你舌头能伸到哪里吧
Listen, you lost her, man.
听着 你跟丢了她
We had orders, we're supposed to follow them.
我们有命令在身 我们应该执行命令
We're professionals and we count on each other.
我们是专业人士 应该互相扶持
But you're on some fucking bohemian flaky drug shit.
但你却像嗑嗨了一样在这里瞎搞
Even Hughie, who's a fucking white urkel,
就连休伊那个书呆子小白脸
is more professional than you. I understand it's hard
也比你要专业 我知道这对于
for someone who's anally OCD to understand.
一个强迫症重症患者来说很难懂
Okay, then help me understand, Frenchie.
那你帮帮我 法国佬
What happened the night that Mallory had you
马洛里让你跟踪点灯侠那天晚上
tail Lamplighter? Oh, that's enough.
发生了什么 够了
Mallory was our boss, man. We had orders.
马洛里是我们的头 当时有明确命令
And you were supposed to follow him.
你应该跟踪他的
You were supposed to follow Lamplighter,
你应该跟踪点灯侠的
tail him, but you let him go. I didn't know.
但你却跟丢了 我当时不知道
And Lamplighter goes and torches Mallory's grandkids.
然后点灯侠就去把马洛里的孙子给活活烧死了
I didn't know. It doesn't matter.
我不知道会变成那样 不重要了
You didn't follow orders and it costs some lives.
你不服从命令 因此出了人命
Knock it off.
都给我住手
Knock it off. You know what?
快住手 你猜怎么着
Fuck this, Butcher.
去他妈的 布彻
And fuck you. I'm done!
去你丫的 我不干了
Stupid fucker... M.M., wait.
这个傻♥逼♥ 母乳 等等
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表