剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
if not to save the world?
那为什么要投身于这个行业呢
That's all I have ever wanted.
这是我的毕生所愿
And that's why I've always wanted
所以我一直都希望能成为
to be in the Seven.
七巨头的一员
Thanks, Jennifer.
谢谢你 詹妮弗
Thought Robin's service was nice.
罗宾的葬礼挺好的
Did you see how many people came?
你看到有多少人来了吗
Lot of respect for that girl.
大家都很尊敬她
Lot of love in the room.
那屋子里可是满怀爱意
And the spread. What a spread.
而且布道 布道也很不错
Just really nice.
真的是很好
That does not begin to convey
那完全无法传达
Aw, geez. Maybe there's a movie on.
真是的 也许其他台有电影在播
No, we can switch it. No, keep it. Keep it.
我们可以换台 别换 就看这个
Awful, tragic loss.
真是一场遗憾的悲剧
My deepest condolences to Robin Ward's family.
我向罗宾·沃德的家人表达深切的哀悼
I was chasing these bank robbers.
我当时正在追逐银行劫匪
She just stepped in the middle of the street,
此时她很不巧地走在马路中间
and I-I couldn't...
而我 我没办法...
Middle of the...
路中间...
She was a half step off the fucking curb.
她明明离人行道只有半步远
Oh, now, come on, Hughie.
别这样 休伊
Just, uh, don't get upset, okay? Just...
别生气 好吗
He knows.
他自己心里知道
Everyone at Vought is just...
沃特公♥司♥的每个人都...
just wrecked about Robin.
为罗宾感到难过
Now, you two weren't married, and look,
但是听着 你俩还没有结婚
technically, there's no legal claim.
严格来说 你并没有索赔权
But Vought wants to do the right thing:
但是沃特公♥司♥想做正确的事
Offer you $45,000 in restitution.
那就是为你提供四万五千美元的赔偿
All you have to do is sign
你只需要在这里
right here,
签字就行了
and I'll offer you the check.
然后我把支票给你
This is a confidentiality agreement.
这是一份保密协议
It's a boilerplate nda.
只是一个常规条款
I sign this, and...
我签了这个 然后
I can't talk about it?
我就再也不能说起这件事了
Have to pretend like it didn't happen,
就得假装无事发生吗
like I wasn't holding Robin's arms in my hands?
就好像我从未握着罗宾的断手一样
Look, I know you're upset,
听着 我知道你很生气
but we're just trying to help.
但我们只是想帮忙
Then say you're sorry.
那你们倒是说你们很抱歉啊
Excuse me?
什么
I mean, you people say "Our condolences"
你们这些人表面上说 "我们的哀悼"
and "My sympathies" And "Our regrets,"
"我很同情" 或是 "我们很遗憾"
but nobody can look me in the fucking eye
但没有一个人敢看着我的双眼
and say "I'm sorry."
对我说"抱歉"
I'm not signing anything. Get out.
我什么都不会签的 给我滚出去
I said get the hell out!
我说 你给我滚出去
You okay?
你还好吗
As I said, boilerplate nda, really.
如我所说 这真的只是个常规条款
Pretty standard stuff.
流程化的东西而已
Can I think about it?
我能考虑一下吗
If you have any questions at all, just, uh...
如果你有任何疑问 就...
Unit 44, code 20.
44编队 代号♥20
Address is 142063rd street...
地址是142063路
Any maniacs out there?
有疯子在外面闹事吗
Mm-mm. Quiet night.
没有 平静的夜晚
Like every night.
夜夜皆是如此
That's too bad.
太倒霉了
We could really use the press right now.
我们真的急需炒作的机会
Oh, Annie.
安妮
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Don't worry. I didn't get the job.
别担心 我拿不到那个工作的
You don't know that.
那可不一定
They're auditioning girls nationwide.
他们在全国面试女孩
Besides, Countess probably got it.
估计是女伯爵被录用了
She's so good in a room.
她的面试表现很好
If you're negative, negative things happen to you.
如果你消极的话 消极的事便会发生
Hello?
您好
Yes, I'm her mother.
是的 我是她妈妈
Uh, yes. Uh...
好的
Uh, one moment.
请稍等
It's them.
是他们
It's them.
是他们
Hello?
您好
Yes, this is she.
是的 我就是
I got it?
我被录用了
You got it! You got it!
你被录用了 你被录用了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Uh, I'm so... I'm so sorry.
对不起 对不起
It's a weird connection.
刚才信♥号♥♥不好
I don't know what that was, actually.
我也不知道发生了什么
Oh, shit.
妈的
Yeah?
是吗
I think she was an addict.
我认为她在吸毒
Needle tracks?
有针孔吗
12 marks on one arm.
一只胳膊上有12个针孔
More dope coming in.
源源不断的毒品被运入
More pushers at work.
源源不断的毒贩开始工作
What you doing?
你在干嘛
Can't file a criminal case against A-train
我不能以刑事案件起诉火车头
Supes are like cops.
超级英雄就像警♥察♥一样
They can't be charged
他们受法律保护
for damages while they're on the job. Okay.
不会因工作时造成的伤亡而被起诉 好吧
But maybe we can file a wrongful death.
但兴许我们可以把罪名改为疏忽致死
I just got to get Robin's parents to sign off on it. Hughie,
我需要让罗宾的父母签字 休伊
come sit with me. Dad, I'm right...
过来陪我坐会 爸爸 我正在...
Okay.
好吧
Good for you.
好孩子
You want to make this right, what happened to Robin.
你想为罗宾声张正义
But you can't.
但你无能为力
So sign this.
签了它吧
What?
什么
This is a lot of money, Hughie.
这可是一大笔钱 休伊
We could really use it.
我们需要这笔钱
I can't... dad, they killed her.
不行 爸爸 他们杀了她
Be realistic, okay?
你现实点行不行
Even if we could pay for a lawyer...
就算我们能付得起律师费...
And that's a big if... There's no case.
事实上我们不行 我们没法起诉
She was in the street.
她当时在街上
Be like if a bus hit her.
就像公交车撞了她一样
Dad, she was one step off the curb.
爸爸 她离人行道只有一步之遥
I saw it! Hughie, look. Look.
我亲眼所见 休伊 听我说
You can't do this. Why not?
你无能为力 为什么
Dad, I have... You don't have the fight.
爸爸 我有... 你没有斗志
You never have.
从来都没有过
I'm sorry, but it's-it's true.
对不起 但这是事实
Neither do I.
我也一样
Now...
现在
Come and... come and sit with me, okay?
过来陪我坐会 好吗
Remington Steele's on.
正在播《斯蒂尔传奇》呢
Hughie! Where you going?
休伊 你去哪
The red carpet outside of Vought headquarters,
沃特总公♥司♥门外铺上了红地毯
here for the annual shareholders presentation...
即将开始年度股东大会
There she is.
她来了
Welcome to New York.
欢迎来到纽约
I'm Ashley Barrett, director of talent relations.
我是艾希莉·巴雷特 人力资源总管
So, uh, are all these people here for me?
这些人都是为我而来吗
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表