剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
And come down and join us?
下来和我们一起吧
Take it easy.
放轻松
We don't want to upset Teddy, right?
我们可不想吓着泰迪 对吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Mommy.
快看 妈妈
You all right?
你还好吗
No. Madelyn...
不好 马德琳
Take him upstairs.
带他去楼上
All good. I got it.
没事 有我在呢
I got it.
有我在呢
Billy Butcher.
比利·布彻
You don't mind if I call you Billy, right?
你不会介意我叫你比利 对吗
Y-you are pretty darn impressive.
我真是小看你了啊
I mean, especially for, you know, one of you.
特别是作为一名普通人
See, even now, most people standing where-where you are
你看看 大多数人在现在这种情况下
would be pissing their pants terrified, but you...
都会被吓得屁滚尿流 而你
Uh, sure, y-your heart's pounding, but you're not afraid.
当然了 你的心脏在怦怦跳 但是你并不害怕
It's anger.
你是在愤怒
That's a new one for me.
这我倒是头一次见
Homelander, will you please take the baby upstairs?
爱国者 你能不能把孩子带到楼上去
All because of your lovely wife Becca.
这全都是因为你那美丽的妻子贝卡
Right?
对吗
Okay. Let's cut the bullshit, huh?
好吧 我们不说废话了 好吗
You know that we, uh...
你知道我们...
Uh, bro, not my fault, okay?
兄弟 不是我的错 好吗
She came on to me. It happens. Will you stop?
这事是她先来勾引我 你能不能闭嘴
You know, it's-it's the fame. They get crushes.
你知道吧 我名气太大 她们都迷恋我
There's nothing I can do about it.
我也没办法啊
But what I will tell you is, she was a hell of a lay.
但我不得不说 她在床上真的太棒了
She came three times, eh?
她高♥潮♥了三次
Three times.
三次
All right, little man, have a little lie-down.
好了 小家伙 躺下吧
Good boy.
好孩子
I want you to take him out of here.
我要你带他离开这里
There you go.
好了
But that's not really it.
但这不是主要原因
No, no, no, no, no.
不是 不是 不是
No, it's more than just that.
不 肯定有更深层次的原因
You think I'm responsible for her death, don't you?
你觉得我对她的死负有责任 对吗
So now
所以现在
You have a hostage that-that I care about, right?
你手上有一个我很在乎的人♥质♥ 对吗
Someone I love.
我爱的人
So, what's your plan... from here?
那么接下来你的计划是什么
Uh, what do you want?
你想要什么
Do you want a confession, or...
你想要我忏悔 还是...
What's your endgame?
你想怎么结束这一切
I'm just gonna hurt you.
我只要伤害你
I mean really fucking hurt you,
我的意思是我他妈的要真正地伤害你
And that will be good enough for me.
这对我来说就足够了
So, y-you don't really want anything, per se?
所以你真的不想要其他的
You just, you want to blow her up in front of me.
你只想要在我面前把她炸死
Right?
对吗
Wow, fuck.
哇 我♥操♥
You are dark, and I kind of like it.
你这么狠啊 还挺合我胃口
Will you please take Teddy upstairs?
求你了 能把泰迪带到楼上去吗
It's okay.
没事的
Just answer one question for me.
回答我一个问题
Just one.
就一个
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I mean, you must have some rock-solid proof, right?
我的意思是 你一定有确凿的证据
That it was actually me who killed your wife.
证明是我杀了你的妻子
You must have that, right? So what is it?
你肯定有 对吗 那是什么呢
Share. We're all very interested.
分享一下吧 我们都很感兴趣
Now's not the time to be strong and silent.
现在可不是倔强和沉默的时候
Go for it.
说吧
Are you telling me that this whole thing.
你不会告诉我这一切
i-is based on fucking feelings?
都只是凭感觉猜测的吧
On a hunch? Will you please
基于直觉吗 能不能麻烦你
take him upstairs? A little bit... Madelyn, hold on.
带他上楼 稍等...马德琳 等一下
Take him upstairs! Shut the fuck up!
带他上楼 把嘴他妈闭上
Excuse me.
抱歉
You promised me no more lies.
你跟我保证过要对彼此坦诚
You fucking promised me.
你♥他♥妈♥给我保证过
You and Vogelbaum should have got your stories straight.
你和沃格鲍姆应该统一口径的
They were so close.
你们说得确实很接近
So fucking close, but there was a few little details
太他妈接近了 但是有一些小小的细节
that were different.
不一样
So I went back to Vogelbaum,
所以我又回去找了沃格鲍姆
and I managed to squeeze the truth out of him.
我成功从他那里得到了真♥相♥
The real truth.
真正的真♥相♥
Yes, that's it.
对啊 就是这样
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I should never have lied to you.
我不应该骗你
I know now that you don't need to be protected.
我知道你现在不需要保护了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Will you please take Teddy upstairs?
能不能麻烦你带泰迪上楼
Did you ever really care about me?
你有没有真的关心过我
You mean everything to me.
你是我的全部
No.
不
No, no.
不 不是
I mean everything to your job.
我只是你工作的全部
You care more about that fucking baby
你♥他♥妈♥更关心那个孩子
than you do about me. No.
而不是我 不是的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. I love you. I swear I love you.
我爱你 我爱你 我发誓我爱你
But?
但是呢
Tell me the truth, or I walk out right now.
告诉我真♥相♥ 不然我现在就走
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I'm scared of you.
我很怕你
What?
你说什么
I said I'm scared.
我说我很害怕
Of? Of you.
怕谁 怕你
I'm scared of you.
我很怕你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for finally being honest.
谢谢你终于说了实话
Now...
现在...
What was that plan again?
你的计划是什么来着
Oh, well...
好吧...
Wakey, wakey.
醒醒 醒醒
Hey, buddy.
兄弟
You were out for quite a while.
你已经昏迷有一会儿了
You can thank me for, uh, saving you sometime later,
你可以待会再谢谢我救了你
but, for now,
但是现在
time to get up.
该起来了
Come on. You're gonna love this.
来吧 你会喜欢你接下来看到的
Come on.
来吧
Mom!
妈妈
Wow, look at this handsome devil.
看看这个帅气的小恶魔
Hey, pal.
你好啊 伙计
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Homelander.
爱国者
Yeah, that's right, but...
是啊 你说的对 但是...
You know who else?
你知道我还是谁吗
No.
不知道
Becca?
贝卡
What? Huh.
什么 看来
Mommy didn't tell you.
妈妈没有告诉你
Well...
其实...
I'm your father,
我是你♥爸♥爸
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表