剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
你从未见过的房♥子 里头摆满了照片上
of parents you never met,
与你素未谋面的父母
toys you never played with,
从未碰过的玩具
Hardy boy books that you never read?
还有从未看过的《哈迪男孩》
And then I asked you
那我就想问你
how much all that fake fucking bullshit meant to you?
这些捏造的狗屁东西能对你有多大意义
How would that make you feel?
换做是你会有什么感受
I wouldn't like that.
我会不喜欢
I'm really sorry about the blanket.
关于那条毛毯的事情我很抱歉
It never should have been there,
它根本就不应该出现在那里
and Randy set-dec has already been terminated.
布景师兰迪已经被开除了
But right now...
但眼下...
We need to finish that tour
我们得完成巡演
and to show how down-to-earth
还要展示出你有多亲民
and ready to serve you are.
并且已经作好为人♥民♥服务的准备
And I need you to tell the mother story.
我需要你把母亲的故事讲给大家听
Please.
求你了
Please do it for me.
就算是为了我好吗
It was actually my mom who dragged me along
实际上 我第一次去参加少年棒球联盟训练
to my first little league practice,
是我母亲拖着我去的
and, uh, pretty soon after that,
但是不久之后
I-I just loved the game more than
我竟然爱上了棒球
anything else in the world.
远胜其他东西
So every year
所以之后每年
she would bake me a birthday cake
妈妈都会给我做一个
in the shape of a baseball diamond. And...
棒球场形状的生日蛋糕 而且
oh, I got to tell you, it was perfect.
不得不说 蛋糕非常好吃
Perfect.
堪称完美
Everything, down to the last minute details.
每一处 乃至每一个细节都是极其完美
Just like her.
就像她也那么完美一样
Cut. Perfect. So great.
停 很好 非常好
So we're done? Great. Uh, yes.
拍完了对吧 很好 对的
So...
那...
She can't talk or won't talk?
她是没法说话还是拒绝说话
That's what you're gonna tell us.
这得你来告诉我们
Anything in particular you want to know?
你还想知道些什么具体的吗
Everything there is to know.
所有我们该知道的
Well, that narrows it down.
那还真是缩小了范围呢谢谢
Mon coeur.
我的心肝
Will you come?
你过来好吗
Have a seat.
坐在这里
It's okay. Have a seat.
没事的 坐下吧
Gentle.
温柔点
Hmm? Yeah.
没问题吧 没问题
Jesus fucking... Goddamn it.
我♥操♥... 你♥他♥妈♥的
Relax! No.
别紧张 别
Everyone relax! She's a Supe.
大家都冷静 她是个超级英雄
Justjust go walk it off. Walk it off?
先走开缓一缓 缓一缓
She broke my fucking wrist!
妈的她把我的手腕掰断了
She didn't intend any harm.
她不是有意的
Oh, could have fooled me.
我的天 差点就骗倒我了
Get out! I'm going to the hospital.
快滚开 我要去医院
Not till we get what we came for, mesmer.
没拿到我们要的信息前别想走 超感侠
Fuck you! The session's over!
操♥你♥妈♥ 我们结束了
Sit down!
给我坐下
Okay, listen.
好了 听好了
I was a field medic.
我是战地医护兵
Don't look at her. Look at me.
别看着她 看着我
I can patch you up
我可以给你包扎伤口
better than any of those oxy junkies in the E.R.,
而且肯定比急诊里的那些瘾君子处理的更好
or I can break your other wrist. You decide.
我也可以把你另外一只手腕掰断 你自己看着办
Good. Now, do you have any bandages or a splint?
很好 你有绷带或者夹板吗
No, I don't have a goddamn splint!
没有 我他妈没有夹板
It's Butcher.
是布彻
Be quiet.
别出声
Butcher. Where are you?
布彻 你在哪
Shake shack.
奶昔小屋
Really?
是吗
Fucking magic, that place.
那地方真的是很他妈神奇
What'd you get? Shackburger, uh, cheese fries,
你点了什么 奶昔屋汉堡 还有芝士薯条
cookie dough concrete. Sounds good.
曲奇奶冻 听起来蛮不错的
Does it taste like lies?
尝起来有撒谎的味道吗
I got your phone linked to my find-your-shithead-friends app.
你的手♥机♥连上了我的"寻找傻♥逼♥老友"应用软件
Now, where the fuck are you?
说 你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪里
Yes, this... this is a superhero.
很好 这...这很够超级英雄
This is good. Okay.
非常好 好了
We just keep...? Yeah, yeah.
我们先继... 行 来吧
Well, people are always asking me, you know,
人们总是问我
what it's like to live with my coworkers, and...
和我的超英同事们一起生活是怎么样的
The truth is, we're all great friends,
事实上 我们都是很要好的朋友
you know, behind the scenes just as much as we are to the...
在银幕之后 我们都像...
Oh, hey, Elena.
你好呀 埃琳娜
Hey. This is my friend.
你好 这是我老友
I left a pile of messages for...
我给你留了一堆信息...
Yeah, that's what we are. We're friends.
没错 我们就是这么亲密 我们是朋友
Can you ask them to turn that off, please?
你能让他们别拍了吗
I'm gonna need five minutes, okay?
给我五分钟 行吗
The camera just following you everywhere?
摄像机到哪都会跟着你吗
Yeah, we're, uh, doing a reality show.
对 我们在拍真人秀
That's invasive. What are you even doing here?
这样会让人很难受啊 你来这里干什么
I would never turn up to your work.
我从来不会在你工作的时候出现
I was worried about you. I had a bad night.
我很担心你 我昨晚过得很糟
This teflon shit, it might work for everybody else,
你这坚强脸对其他人还能装一装
but not with me. Will you keep your voice down?
对我没用 你能小声点吗
Just tell me what's going on.
你就告诉我发生了什么吧
Did you ever think that, um...
你有曾想过...
Maybe I was just looking for a hookup?
可能我只是想找个人约炮而已
I know you think you know me...
我知道你觉得很了解我
I used to. Yeah, used to. I've changed.
曾经 没错只是曾经 现在我已经变了
Yeah.
你说得对
I still know you.
但我还是很了解你
Oh, come on. Afraid to be seen with me.
拜托别这样 害怕被别人看到和我在一起
Afraid to ask for help.
害怕寻求帮助
Just... afraid.
害怕一切
Are you filming, courtenay?
你在拍吗 库特奈
I told you to turn the fucking cameras off!
我不是叫你♥他♥妈♥别拍了吗
We cut... we cut a while ago.
我们...我们已经停拍了一段时间了
We're setting up a shot for later.
我们只是在准备后面的拍摄而已
Fucking bitch. Broll on the building.
真♥他♥妈♥死贱♥人♥ 二号♥机拍那边的大楼
All right, you can cut it, guys.
好了 现在可以停了各位
It's okay.
没事了
Everything is okay.
都没事了
Gentlemen.
先生们
Wow. Mesmer.
哇哦 超感侠
Hello.
你好
Big fan.
我是头号♥粉丝
Be with you in a minute.
马上回来
Well, now we got to kill him.
现在我们必须杀掉他了
No, we don't have to kill him.
不 我们不需要杀他
Look, we made a deal with the guy.
我们跟他达成协议
If he keeps his trap shut, he gets to see his kid.
如果他闭嘴 他就能见到他的孩子
He's just a dad with his kid.
他只是一个有孩子的爸爸
He's a fucking supe with a kid.
他他妈的是个有孩子的超级英雄
What the fuck were you thinking, coming here?
你脑子进什么水 要来这里
You know better than that. Sometimes you get further with
你明知道不该这么干 有的时候
people by treating them like people.
把人当人获益更大
Nice decor.
装饰不错
'80s serial killer. Love it.
80年代连环杀手风 爱极了
All right, then, let's get cracking.
好 赶紧开始办正事吧
There's a camp in a... In a jungle.
有一个营地 在个森林里
She's a soldier.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表