剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
It's written all over your face, Hughie.
休伊 你脸上都摆着呢
What? How can you tell?
什么 你怎么看出来的
'Cause I know how this job makes me feel.
因为我知道我对这差事的感受
When I had the detonator in my hand, I felt, like, a...
当我拿着引爆器的时候 我感到了
I felt, like, a rush.
我感到了一股冲动
I get it.
我懂
Like I felt alive. But that rush, Hughie,
我感觉我活了过来 休伊 但是那种冲动
is no different than the shit A-Train shoots up.
跟火车头磕了药之后没什么区别
Everything comes with a price.
一切都有代价
The last thing I ever said to Robin...
我跟罗宾说的最后一句话是
was "Don't you ever besmirch Billy Joel."
"你可不准小瞧比利·乔"
That was the last thing that she heard
那是她爆成碎片之前
before she burst into pieces.
听到的最后一句话
And-and I got to live with that shit for the rest of my life.
我余生的每一天都得因此备受折磨
The price?
代价吗
Whatever it is...
不管是什么
I'll pay it.
我担了
This... is the race of the century.
这是一场世纪竞速
This... is our legacy and our future.
这是我们的遗产和我们的未来
Athletes achieving at the highest level.
最高水平的竞赛选手
This is what we've waited for... the showdown.
这就是我们期盼已久的针锋相对
These men are extremely powerful and very, very quick.
他们都具有极强的力量和超快的速度
The train is ready to leave the station.
火车准备离站了
He reaches speeds in excess of 1,000 miles per hour.
他的最高时速超过了每小时一千英里
The fastest men in the world are here in New York.
世界上最快的两人就在纽约
Who will come out on top? There he stands...
到底谁会更胜一筹呢 他就站在那
six foot one, but a stature that's such
身高185 身姿就像是
that he's a colossus for the whole world.
就像是世界巨人
All right, champ.
准备好了 冠军
You got this?
没问题吧
Yeah.
没问题
Ma is looking down on us both right now.
老妈现在就在天上看着我们俩呢
Putting that wind at your back.
让那家伙瞧瞧你的实力
Now, you got this?
回答我 你能赢吗
I got this. That's what I'm talking about!
我能赢 这就对了
I got this.
我能赢
That's what I want to hear. All right.
我就是想听这个 好了
Introducing the newest member of the Seven...
隆重介绍七巨头的最新成员
Starlight, accompanied by Black noir.
星光 由玄色陪同出场了
I'm tired of the red tape
我厌恶官僚作风
and the deep-state bureaucrats.
还有操纵政♥府♥的幕后官僚
If the people want us in the armed forces,
如果人♥民♥希望我们加入军队
the people can order congress to do it.
那人♥民♥就可以命令国会做这件事
Am I right? Yes!
我说的对吧 没错
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思来晚了
You got room for one more?
还有我座位吗
Ravishing as ever, my sweet.
一如既往的美丽啊 亲爱的
Hey, who's ready to see a race?
你们准备好看比赛了吗
Let's hear it for my boy A-Train.
支持我们宝贝火车头的 尖叫声
All right. You fucking cocksuckers.
真棒 你们这群狗♥杂♥种♥
Please remain standing for the singing
请起立
of our national anthem.
唱国歌♥
Thank you for coming. It was nice to meet you.
感谢你的到来 认识你很高兴
Aren't you cute?
你真可爱
Is it okay if I get a selfie?
我能跟你拍张照吗
Of course, honey. Take this.
当然可以了宝贝 拿着这个
Look at you!
看看你啊
You really dress the part.
就像一个迷你版星光
It's your old uniform, but I'm saving up for the new one.
这是你旧版的战服 但是我在存钱买♥♥新的
Hey, Starlight!
星光
Show us your tits!
给我们亮亮咪♥咪♥啊
Come on!
来嘛
Come on! Baby!
来嘛 宝贝
Damn, baby, you look fine af!
宝贝 你看着真骚啊
Lean down a little bit more!
再往前弯点腰
You do not need to press your luck right now, right?
你不想得不偿失吧
Kick my ass, Starlight!
来揍我啊 星光
Sweetie, you know what? Save your money.
亲爱的 你知道吗 把钱省下来
I like that one much better.
我更喜欢旧战服
Starlight? I need a minute.
星光 我要休息一会儿
Where's she going? Starlight!
她要去哪儿 星光
Starlight, come here, honey.
星光 来这儿啊 宝贝
Let's make some noise!
让我们欢呼喝彩吧
Glad you made it.
很高兴你来了
I had a feeling you might.
我有预感你会来
Remember when used to just fly off to Paris, like, on a whim?
还记得我们之前常常一时兴起就飞去巴黎吗
Yeah, I remember freezing my ass off across the Atlantic.
是啊 飞过大西洋的时候我屁♥股♥蛋子都快冻坏了
Yeah, those were good times.
是啊 真是灿烂的日子
Why did we ever break up?
我们到底为什么分手
You mind if we not crack open that tawdry little chapter?
我们可以不要回顾那些糟心的小插曲吗
Oh, come on.
别这样
You know...
你知道
Yeah, kiss her!
快吻她
If I ever really thought
如果我当时真以为
that you'd fallen for someone else... Mm.
你移情别恋了 嗯
I just... I don't think I could handle it.
我觉得 我会无法承受
Is that so? Yeah, you and me?
真的吗 对啊 你和我
Mm. We're different.
哦 我们与众不同
We're better.
我们更优秀
Together forever. Okay, well...
永远在一起吧 好了
Here comes the A-Train.
火车头来了
All aboard!
全体注意
The train is ready to leave the station.
火车要驶离站台了
All right, Frenchie, find it. You're in the clear.
好了 法国佬 可以动手了 快去找
Starlight! Starlight!
星光 星光
Starlight!
星光
Starlight, over here!
星光 看这里
Annie?
安妮
I love your new outfit!
我爱你的新战服
Annie? Annie!
安妮 安妮
Annie? Hi!
安妮 你好
Hughie?
休伊
From the bench the other day?
那天坐在长椅上的那个人
You're, uh... You're Starlight.
你是 你是星光
That's... How did I not realize that?
哇 我怎么会没认出来
It's actually kind of comforting that you didn't.
听到你这么说我还挺欣慰的
Fuckin' hell, Hughie.
我去 休伊
You know Starlight?
你♥他♥妈♥还认识星光啊
Well, Hughie, it was...
听着 休伊
It was really nice to see you, but I should get going.
见到你很高兴 但我得走了
No, Hughie, we need more time. Can I, uh,
不行 休伊 拖住她 我能
buy you an overpriced beer?
请你喝点巨贵无比的啤酒吗
You know, if you've-you've... if you got time.
如果 如果你有时间的话
Throw in some overpriced nachos?
再加点儿巨贵无比的玉米片
Lead the way.
带路吧
Okay.
那行
No v. Must have hid it somewhere else.
没有化合物V 肯定藏在其他什么地方
Fucking find it, Frenchie.
你♥他♥妈♥给我找出来 法国佬
This is just so weird. I mean, the other day...
这也太奇怪了吧 我是说明明那天
Was it three days ago? Mmhmm.
三天前吧 嗯哼
You just seemed, like... You seemed so normal, you know?
你当时看起来 看起来特别普通 你明白吗
And now, it's just... Now, I'm a freak.
而现在 这简直 现在我像个怪胎
No. No, not at... no, that's not what I meant at all.
不 不 不 我根本不是这个意思
I just meant... I just... I wasn't getting Beyonce vibes,
我 我是说当时完全没感觉到巨星那种范儿
but... not that you don't have that...
我不是说 说你没有...
I'm messing with you. Okay.
我在跟你开玩笑呢 好吧
Bad news.
坏消息
No v.
没找到化合物V
Great. We're fucked. No, it...
太好了 我们完蛋了 其实
It was really nice to talk to someone
这种感觉也挺好的
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表