剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
I'll take this.
这个给我
Merci.
谢谢
Sorry about all the...
对不起 我搞的这里
Oh, don't be stupid. You did us a favor.
别傻了 你这是帮了我们个忙
What are we gonna do with him?
我们要怎么办
Ah, we'll take care of it.
我们会解决的
The... the, uh, tracking chip.
那 那个追踪芯片
Already disabled.
已经无效了
Sit down and relax, petit Hughie.
坐下来放松放松 小休伊
Oi, where you think you're going?
喂 你要去哪儿
I'm going home. I need clothes.
我要回家 我得回去拿衣服
We'll get you clothes.
我们会给你搞些衣服的
I want my clothes.
我想要自己的衣服
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
You are, perhaps... in a state of shock, mon ami.
你 或许还处在惊吓中 朋友
Hughie, you just arse-bombed America's sweetheart.
休伊 你刚刚把美国甜心从屁♥股♥炸成了碎片
You can't just piss off.
你不能就这么溜走
I need to go home.
我要回家
All right. Frenchie will go with you.
行 让法国佬跟你一起
Wait, what? No.
等等 什么 不要
Either he goes with you, or I break your legs.
要么他跟你一起 要么我打断你的腿
Good lad.
乖小子
Translucent's skin, it won't burn off.
隐形人的皮烧不掉
Where you gonna stash it Homelander can't find it?
你要把它藏在哪里 爱国者才会找不到
Nowhere.
没那种地方
But we can slow the cunt down a bit.
但是我们拖住那贱♥人♥一小会儿
Come on in.
请进
Ms. Stillwell. Hello.
斯蒂尔威尔女士 你好
Please sit.
请坐
Starlight, that video.
星光 那个视频
Ms. Stillwell, please... No, no. Let me finish.
斯蒂尔威尔女士 请听我 让我说完
The date-rape girl? The victim?
那个被约会强♥奸♥的女孩 那个受害者
She saw that video on YouTube
她在油管上看到了那个视频
and she came forward to thank you.
并站出来感谢你
She could not have been more effusive.
她的感激表达的十分生动
That's... that's good, right?
那是 那是好事 对吗
It is fantastic. You're polling through the roof.
这棒极了 你的人气要爆棚了
You have a huge boost with men...
你的男粉巨幅增加
For the ass-kicking, of course...
因为那顿痛揍 当然了
But with women, too. They love the empowerment.
女粉也是 她们爱极了女性权利
16 points with females 18 to 49,
18到49岁的女性的支持上升了百分之16
even in the liberal retreat jurisdictions
即使是在像纽约和旧金山
like New York and San Francisco.
这种自♥由♥派管辖区
I don't know what to say. You just have to enjoy this.
我不知道要说些什么 你只用享受就好
This is so good for you. And it's so great for us,
这对你来说很好 对我们也很棒
because it is a partnership, after all.
毕竟我们之间有合作关系
This is Seth and Evan from marketing. Hi.
这是营销部的赛斯和埃文 你好
They have some brilliant ideas on how to capitalize
他们对于如何把目前的风向资本化
on all the buzz. Gentlemen.
有些很棒的点子 先生们
Okay. So... Yeah.
好 所以 对
Now, small-town Iowa girl, unexpected child prodigy,
爱荷华来的小镇女孩 出人意料的少儿天才
is chosen for the Seven.
被选入七巨头
Destiny knocks on the girl next door's door,
命运敲响了邻家女孩的门
and she answers, to fight for truth and justice
她开门应答 与她的英雄们并肩
side by side with her heroes. The Big Apple is rough, tumble.
为真♥相♥与正义而战 但大苹果[纽约]很艰苦混乱
It's got worms. Muggers and rapists and thieves, oh, my.
这里有蛀虫 抢劫犯和强♥奸♥犯和小偷
Dorothy is not in Kansas anymore.
桃乐丝再也回不去堪撒斯了
Or Iowa. Poor girl gets knocked around something fierce.
或者爱荷华 可怜的女孩被残暴的事物所打击
Kicked while she's down. So what does she do?
不如意的时候还被落井下石 所以她怎么办
Does she cry in her milk? Does she quit? No way!
她坐在撒了的牛奶里哭吗 她放弃了吗 没门
She adapts! She transforms!
她适应了 她蜕变了
Embraces her feminine strengths.
发挥了她的女性力量
Good-bye, yellow brick road...
拜拜了 黄砖路
And hello, Starlight.
你好 星光
I can't wear that.
我不要穿那个
What?
什么
Why not? It's beautiful.
为什么不 它美极了
Seriously?
你认真的
It's just...
只是
It's not me.
那不是我
I designed Homelander's suit.
爱国者的服装也是我设计的
This isn't my first rodeo. You're wrong.
这可不是我第一次了 你错了
It's totally you. It's bold, it's brave, it's feminist.
这完全是你 这大胆 英勇 女权
How is that feminist? Empowering.
这哪里女权了 女性赋权
It says you're confident in your own skin,
这代表你对自己非常自信
and you're not afraid to show it.
而且你并不害怕展现这一点
Most importantly, it tells the story.
最重要的是 它叙述了一个故事
Of your transformation, of... Of what you're going through.
你的蜕变 你正在经历的东西
How exactly do you know what I'm going through, exactly?
你咋知道我到底在经历什么
I'm sorry. I appreciate the effort,
对不起 我很感激你们的努力
I really do, but I'm fine with my old outfit.
真的 但我喜欢我的旧服装
We're not. Excuse me?
我们不喜欢 抱歉
Starlight, like I said before, this is a partnership.
星光 像我之前说的 这是场合作
In a partnership, there is give and there is take.
合作中 有获取也有妥协
It's my body.
这是我的身体
I have the right to choose how much of it I show.
我有权选择要裸♥露♥多少
That is true. You do.
是的 你确实有
You just won't be doing it in the Seven,
但作为七巨头的一员 你没有
unless it is wrapped in that.
除非你穿上那件衣服
Tomorrow, A-train versus Shockwave.
明天 火车头对战冲击波
The race of the century.
世纪之赛
The question now, Al, is can A-train keep his title
现在的问题 阿尔 是火车头能不能保住
as the fastest man alive?
世上最快的人的头衔
Or is tomorrow the day he runs out of track
还是明日就是他被年轻的新人挑战者
at the hands of this fresh-faced young challenger?
挑下跑道的日子
Just wait here, okay?
在这等着 行吗
Tomorrow, live on pay-per-view,
明日 付费观看现场直播
the race of the century.
世纪之赛
Well, Shockwave...
冲击波
Hughie?
休伊
Oh, hey, dad.
嘿 爸爸
Wh... look at the,
看看这
you... you've, this is... Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry about this.
你干了什么 这是 很抱歉搞成这样
I just, I've been meaning to clean up the supe stuff
我只是想清理下这些超级英雄玩意
for a while now, so...
有段时间了 所以
What, are you going somewhere?
怎么 你要去哪吗
Yeah. For a while. Where?
对 去一段时间 去哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, now, you're scaring me, Hugh.
你有点吓到我了 小休
All right, now, I... I spoke to Dr. Feldman...
好了 我 我跟费尔德曼医生谈过了
My pediatrician? He's still your doctor.
我的儿科医生 他依旧是你的医生
And he's given me the name of someone you can-you can talk to.
他给我了一个人的名字 你应该跟他聊聊
Help you, you know, get back to normal.
帮你 你懂的 恢复正常
There's no normal anymore.
已经没有正常了
What do you mean, there's... look.
你这是什么意思 听着
We've always been very open with each other, right?
我们一直都对彼此很坦率 对吗
We... we've always told each other everything.
我们一直都向对方倾诉一切
Talk to me. Stop it.
告诉我 停下
What do you mean, stop it? Stop it.
你什么意思 停下 别说了
I have never told you everything.
我从来都没有对你开诚布公
I have never told you how much I hate sitting on that couch,
我从来没告诉过你我有多痛恨坐在那个沙发上
staring at the TV like we're already dead.
凝视着电视 像我们已经死了一样
How much I fucking hate pizza rolls.
还有我他妈的有多痛恨披萨卷
No, you love pizza rolls. When I was seven!
不 你爱披萨卷 那是我七岁的时候
I am not seven.
我不是七岁了
I'm sorry.
对不起
My father was bipolar.
我父亲有抑郁狂躁型忧郁症
One night, when I was ten,
我十岁的一晚
he tried to smother me with a Hello Kitty duvet.
他试图用凯蒂猫被子闷死我
Give him that work! Kick his ass!
让他见识一下 揍他
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表