剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
aimed me at Homelander like a fucking howitzer.
把我当作对付爱国者的炮弹
And then when it didn't suit you anymore, you just threw me away.
当我没有利用价值了 你就把我当垃圾丢掉
And not a day goes by I don't regret it.
为此我一直都感到十分悔恨
Day late, dollar short, love.
但是你没能善始善终 亲爱的
Now, I'm going to finish what you started,
所以现在 我还得给你擦屁♥股♥
and I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Please.
拜托了
You can leave with something,
如果你永远不再来找我的话
if you never come back
我可以告诉你些情报
and you keep your goddamn promise this time.
但你这次必须说到做到
Madelyn Stillwell.
马德琳·斯蒂尔威尔
Vought's VP?
沃特的副总裁
Homelander's her main account. Yeah, that ain't news.
爱国者是她的摇钱树 这可不算什么秘密
No, but this is:
没错 但接下来我要说的就是了
They have a... What shall we say?
他们之间 我该怎么说呢
A very special relationship.
有着一种非常特殊的关系
Complicated, intimate, hard to quantify.
这种关系既复杂又亲密 不好定性
And you know this how?
你怎么知道的
Still have a few fingers in a few pies.
我在外面还是有些线人的
I don't know if Homelander has a weakness,
我不知道爱国者是否有弱点
but if he does, she'll know it.
但如果真的有 那她肯定会知道
Goodbye, Grace.
再见 格蕾丝
You want to kill yourself, that's your right...
你要是想找死 那是你的权利
I won't stop you, but, Billy, not the others.
我不会阻止你的 但是比利 你别连累其他人
Vengeance isn't a path to glory, Hugh.
复仇可不是什么光荣的事 休
It's a one way ticket to a dead end,
那可是会让你有去无回的绝境
looking at fucking birds.
当轮到你看这些鸟的时候就知道了
Oh... no, go ahead.
没事 你们先
Sure.
没关系
Dude. Dude, it's A-Train.
老兄快看 是火车头
Really?
真的吗
It's fucking A-Train.
那他妈真的是火车头
Can I help you?
有什么可以效劳吗
I'm just keeping an eye out.
我只是随便看看而已
That's funny, um,
真是有趣
it really looks like you're only keeping an eye on me.
看起来你似乎只是在盯着我
You know I'm A-Train, right?
你知道我是火车头吧
Yeah, and I'm Homelander.
我知道 我还是爱国者呢
Dude, whip back to A-Train.
老兄 对着火车头拍
Listen, I'm sorry about that.
听我说 我很抱歉
We're good.
没啥事了
Oh. Wait, so now that you...
等等 所以现在你...
Now you know I'm A-Train, now we're good?
你知道我是火车头了 所以才没事了
Listen, man, I'm sorry. It was my mistake.
听着伙计 我很抱歉 是我不对
Yeah, you're damn right it's your mistake.
是 你说得对 就是你的错
I'm A-Train.
我是火车头
I'm the fastest fucking man alive!
我他妈是世界上最快的人
What are you all fucking looking at?
你们都他妈在看什么
You missed it. Eyes front.
你开过头了 眼看前面
Eyes fucking front, Hughie.
他妈的看着前面 休伊
Boys are gone. What?
他们不在那了 啥
Someone's grabbed them.
有人抓走了他们
Oh, yeah? How do you know that?
啥 你怎么知道
The window's new, the front path is scrubbed,
窗户是新换的 门口的路刚被洗过
and there's a black van with "Flowers" on it,
而且那还停着一辆写着"鲜花递送"的黑色面包车
probably full of cunts waiting to jump us.
可能车里面有一堆等着抓我们的混♥蛋♥
Vought? Nah, someone else doing
沃特派来的 不是他们 是那些
their dirty work for them,
帮他们干脏活的人
probably some Fed black ops unit.
有可能是联邦调查局的秘密行动小队
Okay. Okay, what are we... What... what are we gonna do?
好吧 那我们 我们要做啥
How are we gonna get the guys back?
我们怎么把他们救出来
We're on our own. We've got to get to Stillwell
我们只能靠自己了 我们得在被抓前
before the walls close in. Who gives a fuck about Stillwell?
找到斯蒂尔威尔 谁他妈在乎斯蒂尔威尔
We have to go back for them. You don't get it, Hughie.
我们得回去救他们 你还没搞懂 休伊
We got about a couple hours before they find us,
在他们发现我们之前 只剩下几个小时了
and that's if we're lucky.
而且还得是我们走了狗屎运的情况下
We got to hit back and hit back now.
我们得还击 得马上还击
You're abandoning them.
你要抛弃他们
I mean, they all... they risked their...
可是他们 他们都冒着...
Mother's Milk has a daughter.
母乳还有个女儿
They'd want us to finish the job.
他们会希望我们把事情干完的
Your job.
是你的事
Your job, not theirs.
是你的事 不是他们的
It's all about Homelander, isn't it?
这全都是因为爱国者 对吗
And A-Train. This is your fucking shit, too, Hughie.
还有火车头 这他妈也是你的事情 休伊
I promised you payback, didn't I?
我许诺过要帮你报仇的 是吧
Mallory give you the same speech back in the day?
马洛里以前也和你说过同样的话吧
Yeah. Yeah, she did.
对 没错 她是说过
But she broke her promise.
但她没有信守承诺
I'm keeping mine.
我不会
I'm so fucking stupid.
我真是蠢到家了
You never cared about me.
你从来都不是为我着想
Or Robin, did you?
也不是为了罗宾着想 对吧
I was just useful to you.
对你来说我只是有利用价值而已
Fuck, Hughie. Of course you're useful.
他妈的 休伊 你当然有利用价值
I mean, that's why you're here, isn't it?
这不正是你在这里的原因吗
Now we just got to take one more step.
现在我们只差最后一步了
Yeah?
对吧
Come on.
来吧
No.
不
We have to save them.
我们得救他们
For fuck's sakes, Hughie, we don't have time
我♥操♥啊 休伊 我们没时间
for this shit right now, okay?
去救他们了 行吗
We get Stillwell. Now, get in the fucking car.
我们得去找斯蒂尔威尔 现在就去 给我上车
Then what?
然后呢
Becca comes back from the dead? Robin, too?
难道贝卡会起死回生吗 罗宾也会吗
This is never gonna stop... It's just gonna be more blood
这事什么时候会有个头 只会有越来越多的人
and... awfulness.
被牵连其中
That's the fucking game.
这游戏就是这么残酷
If you don't like to play, why did you join the fucking team?
如果你不喜欢的话 当初为何要加入这支队伍
Mallory's right. You're just gonna drag us all down with you.
马洛里没错 你就是想把我们害死
Not me.
你害不了我
Not anymore.
再也不会了
You're a fucking pathetic cunt
你就是个可悲的混♥蛋♥
and an insult to Robin's memory.
简直就是对罗宾的侮辱
I think I'm doing this for her.
我觉得我这么做是为了她
Good bye, Hughie.
再见吧 休伊
Fucking idiot.
他妈的死白♥痴♥
Stupid fucker.
真♥他♥妈♥蠢死了
Fuck.
妈的
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Fuck.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Stupid fucking idiot.
你♥妈♥的♥白♥痴♥玩意儿
I remember you telling me you like to come here to listen
我记得你告诉过我你喜欢到这里
to the choir rehearse, so I, I figured I'd take a shot.
听教堂唱诗班排练 所以我就想试着过来找你
You've got a lot of balls.
你胆子挺大[蛋挺多]
Just two.
我就两个蛋
I mean, you must want me to arrest you.
你肯定是想让我逮捕你吧
Actually, uh...
实际上...
Annie...
安妮...
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Please just listen to me. Why?
求你了 听我说 为什么
More awful secrets you want to tell me,
让你告诉我更多可怕的秘密吗
more drugs that I was dosed with as a kid,
也许我小时候还被打了别的药
maybe? Look, that just came out. I'm sorry.
是吗 对不起 我不是有意告诉你的
I... I thought you... maybe you wanted to know the truth.
我以为你也许想知道真♥相♥
Oh, okay, so you're all about the truth.
哦是这样啊 所以你只是为了真♥相♥
Vought is giving compound V to some bad fucking people,
沃特公♥司♥正在把化合物V给一些凶残的坏人
like really bad.
很坏很坏的人
Like, that supe terrorist.
例如那个超级英雄恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表