剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
but it's not coming from us.
但这不是我们说了算的
It's corporate. To protect you.
是公♥司♥ 为了保护你
What if you nab the wrong person?
你抓错人了怎么办
There's liability to consider.
我们得考虑不利因素
The... the Deep is coming?
深水主也会来吗
Yeah, it's a water-adjacent crime.
对 这次犯罪在水边
Then he should do it himself. He doesn't need me.
那他应该自己去 他不需要我
It was gonna be Deep and Translucent,
本来应该是深水主和隐形人一起
but everyone on 82 is so excited to get you out there.
但是82层的所有人都超期望你能出去战斗
Yeah, it's just, uh, you know, back in Des Moines,
好 只是 在得梅因的时候
I always patrolled alone.
我一直都是一个人巡逻
And that is why we love you.
这正是我们爱你的原因
But we see at least a 23% uptick
但是当英雄们组队出现的时候
in social media mentions and hero hashtags
我们发现媒体提及次数 英雄话题标签使用次数
when there's a team-up.
都会上升至少23%
People love a team-up.
人们都爱组队任务
Love a team-up.
爱组队任务
That stuff really blocks the chip's signal?
那玩意真的能屏蔽芯片的信♥号♥♥吗
Yeah. It's just R.F. shielding foil.
对 这是个无线电屏蔽箔
You can get it at Fry's.
你可以在弗莱斯电子买♥♥到
You in tech intelligence?
你是搞情报科技的吗
Uh, sales and installation.
只是销♥售♥和安装而已
Oh, what the fuck?
什么鬼
Where am I?
我在哪里
Oi. Morning, sunshine.
早上好啊 阳光小帅哥
You know who I am? Not sure.
你们知道我是谁吗 不确定
I know so many invisible assholes.
我认识的隐形混♥蛋♥太多了
You fucking amateurs!
你们这些该死的外行
Fuck!
该死
What the fuck?!
搞什么鬼
Ooh, mind them bars, son.
孩子 小心那些铁网哟
You'll only bollocks yourself again.
要不然你只会再次弄伤自己
Uh, okay, what do you guys want? Money?
好吧 你们想要什么 要钱吗
We don't want your fucking money.
我们不要你那该死的钱
What do you think, Frenchie?
法国佬 有什么想法吗
You just dropped the moby fucking dick of problems on my plate.
你♥他♥妈♥的把一个烫手山芋扔给了我
That's what I think.
这就是我的想法
Okay?
满意了吗
He can re-order his carbon on his skin into meta-material.
他可以重组他皮肤上的碳素 把其变成超材料
It's hard as diamonds.
和钻石一样硬
It's nearly impossible to penetrate.
几乎没法穿透
All right, how 'bout we suffocate him?
好吧 那让他窒息而死呢
Some Dominicans already tried this, way back in '07.
早在2007年一些多米尼加人就试过了
And what happened?
结果呢
They're all fucking dead now.
他们全他妈死了
That's what happened.
这就是结果
All right, then, fuck it, electrocution.
好吧 该死 那我们电死他吧
We'll just increase the amps.
我们只需要增大电流
You already hit him with enough to drop
我们已经用了足够强的电流了
a water buffalo, and look.
都能杀死一头水牛了
Might knock him out. Doesn't seem to kill him, huh?
也许能把他电昏 但似乎杀不死他 对吧
No. We need to pierce the skin somehow.
没错 我们得想个办法刺穿他的皮肤
Well, how the hell are we gonna do that?
我们他妈的要怎么做到呢
I don't know.
我不知道
You're gonna kill him?
你们要杀死他吗
We didn't bring him here for a fucking happy meal.
我们可不是带他来吃什么儿童欢乐套餐的
I don't... I thought we'd question him or something.
我 我还以为我们要审问他之类的
I don't know, you get a... you get ahold of someone this big...
我也不知道 但是你抓到了这么重要的
At Gitmo, we had to water board Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
在关塔那摩监狱 我们不得不在6个月里对
183 times over six months to get him to talk just once.
哈立德·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥水刑183次 才撬开他嘴巴一次
Now, we ain't got six months.
现在 我们可没有六个月
I doubt we've even got six hours.
我甚至怀疑我们连六个小时都没有
There are so many crazy things about what you just said,
你刚才说的话有很多难以置信的地方
but right now, you're talking about randomly killing
但现在 你可是在想随随便便杀死
one of the most famous men on the planet.
这个星球上最著名的人之一
A goddamn national treasure.
一个该死的国家宝藏
I mean... people tend to notice that kind of thing.
我觉得 人们往往会注意到这种事的
And if we let him go...
但如果我们放他走
What do you think the Seven will do to us?
你觉得七巨头会怎么对我们
You can't get A-train if you're a greasy smear on the pavement.
变成了人行道上的肉酱之后 你可没法搞火车头了
I'm not a murderer.
我不是个杀人凶手
That's all right.
没关系
I am.
我是
The race is coming up quickly. How you feeling?
比赛很快就要开始了 你感觉怎么样
Look, A-train is a fierce competitor,
火车头虽然是个劲敌
but no one can be the world's fastest man forever.
但是没人能永远是世界上最快的人
Let's just say I like my chan...
这么说吧 我觉得我赢面挺
I'll always protect you.
我会永远保护你
Your little hero will never be afraid with the junior Homelander cuddle...
有了小爱国者的拥抱 你的小英雄永远不会害怕
I regret to inform you that I've located the mayor's Gulfstream.
很遗憾的告诉大家 我找到了市长的湾流飞机
It's about two miles down at the bottom of Hudson Canyon.
在哈得孙海底峡谷下三公里多的地方
There are no survivors,
没有生还者
and I've yet to locate the flight recorder.
我还没有找到飞行记录仪
Though the jet was fragmented,
虽然喷气机已经成了碎片
there was one engine fully intact,
但有一个引擎还是完好无损的
and it appears to be engine failure.
看起来事故原因是引擎故障
So I'd like to offer...
我想说
Still going strong, huh? Oh, yeah, yeah.
奶量还很足吗 是的 是啊
I've just been pumping for 30 minutes,
我刚吸了差不多30分钟
Hey, hey, go easy on yourself.
别对自己要求太高
Come on, now.
别这样嘛
Personally, I think it's amazing that a woman your age
我觉得你这个年纪的女人还能生小孩
can have a baby, period.
就已经很棒了
That is so sweet of you to say.
你嘴真甜
Oh, no problem.
不客气
Hey, you found Translucent yet?
你找到隐形人了吗
You heard about that? Mmhmm.
你听说那件事了 对啊
No, not yet.
没 还没找到
Well, you know, I could search for him.
你知道的 我可以去找他
Personally.
亲自去找
That's not necessary.
没那个必要
Right.
好吧
Hey, did you hear about the mayor of Baltimore?
你听说巴尔的摩市长的事情了吗
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道
Heard his plane went down.
听说他的飞机坠毁了
Some sort of engine trouble.
好像是什么引擎故障
Yeah, it's awful.
真可怕
I saw him on Tuesday.
我周二刚见过他
Had a meeting with him right here.
和他就在这里开了个会
Well, hug your kids, right?
人要懂得珍惜 对吧
'Cause you never know what might happen.
因为你永远不知道会发生什么
So true.
说的太对了
You know what's interesting?
你知道有趣的是什么吗
The Deep told me, and only me,
深水主就告诉了我一个人
that there were, uh, scorch marks
说市长飞机引擎上
on the mayor's engine.
有灼烧的痕迹
Almost as if from two small, high-intensity beams,
似乎就是两小束强光造成的
roughly the width of human eyes.
宽度差不多和人类的眼睛一样
Say what you mean to say.
想说什么就直说吧
Your brand is hope,
你的品牌形象是希望
baseball, America... sunshine.
棒球 美国 阳光
You don't do vengeance.
而不是复仇
Madelyn, I heard him through the wall of this...
马德琳 我透过墙听见他说的话了
He was blackmailing you.
他在敲诈你
I am the last person you need to save.
我完全不需要你来拯救
Yeah, but I... I did it for you.
是的 但我那样做是为了你
I know, but did the timing occur to you?
我懂 但你考虑过时机吗
I have half the Senate Appropriations Committee coming tonight.
今天晚上我要接待参议院拨款委员会一半的成员
How did he even know about compound V?
他怎么知道化合物V的事情的
We are not going to talk about that.
我们不谈这个
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表