剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Well, looks like three.
似乎是三个吧
Did they scramble F-16's?
他们出动F-16战机了吗
Yep, as we speak.
是的 就在我们说话的时候
But you can get there quicker.
但你们的速度能更快
Can I please have the room?
你们出去吧
Oh, middle of the Atlantic.
大西洋中间啊
Yep. Noman'sland.
是啊 无人区
You can't operate on foreign soil,
我们不能在异国土地上行动
but a plane hijacked over international waters...
但这架飞机是在国际水域被劫持的
If you intercept, no one will protest.
因此如果你插手 没人会抗♥议♥
If you bring those passengers back alive,
如果你能把那些乘客活着带回来
not one congressman will have the balls
就没有一个国会议员有胆子
to vote against our bill.
否决我们的提案
This is our chance.
这是我们的机会
More important than Translucent.
这比隐形人重要得多
More important than anything.
比任何事都重要
Concentrated halothane.
这是浓缩卤代烷[迷♥药♥]
It's not a guarantee,
我不能给你打包票
but it should knock out your girl.
但它应该能放倒那个女的
Merci, pumpkin.
谢了 甜心
I must go; This girl, she's got a head start.
我要走了 那女孩已经领先我们一步了
Hey, I miss you.
我很想你
I got us a pied-a-terre on the bowery.
我在街上给我俩寻了一个住处
When will you be coming by?
你什么时候能过来
As soon as I can.
我尽快吧
Promise.
我跟你保证
Promise?
保证吗
Don't make me use that gas on you,
别逼我对你用那迷♥药♥
pumpkin?
甜心
Yeah?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Fuck!
妈的
When will they intercept?
他们何时会介入
Corporal, I don't care who is in the room with you,
下士 我不管你屋里有谁在
I need a goddamn update.
赶紧告诉我最新进展
Jesus.
天哪
Hey. Do you have a second?
你现在有空吗
It is not really a good time.
现在可能不是时候
I'd really appreciate it. Super quick.
拜托了 两句话就结束
Pretty please? Thank you. No... oh, okay.
求求你了 谢谢 不 行吧
So... I found a mission.
我找到了个任务
And I think it's really important.
我觉得它非常重要
And I'd like to do it, with your permission, of course.
我也很愿意去做 当然 在你允许的前提下
What? Where?
什么 在哪
Oceanland. Oceanland?
海洋公园 海洋公园吗
Yeah. So, get this, the dolphins there,
是啊 听我说 那里的海豚
I mean, they are really underfed and abused.
它们都遭受了虐待而且营养不良
To be quite honest, they're really frustrated.
说实话 它们真的很沮丧
And I'd like to, you know, just shine a light on it.
所以我想 你懂的 让人们关注到这一点
I think people would really respond to that.
我觉得人们会支持的
You do realize that you are at the centerpiece
你知道你自己是海洋公园
of the oceanland fall campaign?
秋季活动的代言人吧
Yeah, well, I mean, we could just bail on that, right?
知道 但我是说我们可以解约的 对吧
The deal sucks anyways.
反正那个合同也很糟糕
No, we can't.
不 我们不能
Listen, I'd just like to, you know,
听着 我只是想 你懂的
maybe do something with a little more substance.
去做一些更有实际价值的事情
Okay.
好的
Yeah? I hear you. Yes.
好吗 我懂你意思了 好的
Okay? Uhhuh.
可以吗 可以啊
Deep...
深水主
Play to your strengths.
发挥你自己的优势
Hey. Baby.
宝贝
Hey...
你好吗
What'd you do?
你做了什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Who did you tell about compound V?
你和谁说了化合物V的事情
Nobody. Why? What...
没和别人说啊 怎么了
Because you're the only person who knew, other than me,
因为你是除了我之外唯一知情的人
that I had it... Where I was taking it.
只有你知道我有它 还有我要把它送去哪里
I... I didn't tell anyone anything.
我没有跟任何人说起过
You're being paranoid.
你是在疑神疑鬼
Who else did you fucking tell?!
你♥他♥妈♥到底还告诉谁了
Don't yell at me.
别吼我
Listen to me.
听我说
Sit down.
坐下吧
Look, I love you. You know I do.
听着 我爱你 你知道的
I've loved you since the first time that we met. Oh, really?
我对你是一见钟情 呵呵 是嘛
I heard you at the race.
我听到你在比赛后说的话了
No girlfriend. Open to offers.
你说你没有女朋友 欢迎来撩
Come on, I have to say those things.
别这样 我只能这么说
You know this. They make me.
你知道的啊 他们要求我这么说的
It's my brand.
这是我的人设
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来嘛
You remember when you relapsed?
你还记得你复发的时候吗
Yes.
记得
And I stayed and I rubbed your back.
我待在你身边 帮你按♥摩♥背部
Cleaned up your puke.
清理你的呕吐物
I'm there for you, always.
我一直陪在你的身边
I know, baby.
我知道 宝贝
Please,
拜托
tell me who you told.
请告诉我你和谁说了
'Cause we're in trouble. We're in a lot of trouble.
因为我们有麻烦了 有大♥麻♥烦了
I didn't tell anyone.
我谁都没说
Either way, you're gonna have to pack a bag,
不管怎样 你现在得收拾起来了
so get everything that you need.
带上所有你需要的东西
Why? Where are we going?
为什么 我们要去哪
I'm gonna take care of this,
我会处理好这件事的
but until I do, I got to get you somewhere safe,
但是在我处理好之前 我得把你送到安全的地方去
before Homelander finds out.
在爱国者发现这件事之前
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Mani? Pedi? Special deal.
修手指甲还是脚趾甲 特♥价♥哦
The hilarious dolphins ahoy extravaganza,
滑稽海豚狂欢秀
starring these two knuckleheads.
由这两头小笨蛋主演
So this fall, remember, go deep. Go oceanland.
这个秋天 别忘了深潜 记得来海洋公园玩哦
All right, let's see what you got.
好了 来看看你打的怎么样
You said you, uh, you bowled before?
你说你之前打过保龄球
Yeah, I'm just a little rusty.
是啊 我只是有点生疏了
You? Uh, yeah. Here, actually.
那你呢 当然打过 就在这里
My whole life.
我从小就在这里玩了
I had my first kiss with Amy Seeler
我的初吻给了艾米·席勒
in the men's bathroom when I was 14.
我当时十四岁 就在这里的男厕所
It was really romantic. Yeah.
真浪漫啊 是啊
I'm sure that's exactly how she pictured her first kiss.
我敢肯定她对自己的初吻也是这么构思的
Excuse me. Where was your first kiss?
不好意思 那你的初吻呢
Prom.
毕业舞会上
It was amazing.
那感觉棒极了
Wait, senior prom?
等等 高中毕业舞会吗
So your first kiss was when you were 18?
所以你在十八岁的时候才失去初吻吗
Which you're not joking about,
你没在开玩笑
and that's fine, that's great.
我是说这没什么不好的 很棒
Yeah, I had a very Jesus-centric childhood.
是啊 我在一个很基♥督♥教的家庭里长大
Yeah!
太棒了
He never asked me out again.
他再也没有约我出去过
Sorry. Um, what were you saying?
不好意思 刚刚你说了什么
No, just about prom.
没什么 只是舞会的事
What was it... what about... Nothing. It's... it's stupid.
什么 舞会什么 没什么 很蠢的
Um, I'm gonna, I'm gonna throw one.
我 我要扔一个球了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表