剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
I-I'm sorry?
什么
I mean, I... I mean...
我是说...
You know... Hmm.
你知道的 啊
There is a world
有这样一个世界
where we could come...
我们可以在其中
to an understanding.
达成生命的和谐
Stop! In the name of the law.
以法律的名义命令你住手
Oh, no. Popclaw has caught me.
哦不 魔爪女抓到我了
I am gonna sit right here
我要坐在这里
until the cops come.
直到警♥察♥过来
You're not a cat burglar.
你不是身手敏捷的窃贼
You're a filthy pig. Say it.
你就是头肮脏的猪 说啊
You're a filthy pig who likes to eat ass.
你就是头喜欢吃屁♥股♥的脏猪
Say it!
说啊
I'm a filthy pig
我是头脏猪
who likes to eat ass.
喜欢吃屁♥股♥
Stay still.
别动
You like to eat ass?
你喜欢吃屁♥股♥吗
He can't breathe. No, no, wait. Wait, wait.
他不能呼吸了 不 等等
Hold on. Hey, there. Hey, there. Not so fast.
别急 稳住
Oh, my...
天啊
You let that guy die.
你任由那个人死了
And he didn't do anything wrong.
他什么也没做错啊
He was dead already.
他早就是个死人了
That's bullshit.
放屁
So you can cross a street,
难道你可以在十秒内
run up four flights of stairs in ten seconds
穿过一条街 再爬上四楼
like some supe, can you?
就像超人一样 你做得到吗
And even if you had've got there,
就算你到了那里
she would have clawed your fucking head off.
她也会把你的脑袋抓下来
Now we got her right where we want her.
现在我们让她落入了我们想要的境地
What? What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说些什么
You're a smart lad,
你是个聪明的小伙子
but you still ain't twigged the one weakness they all got.
但你还是没有意识到超级英雄都有一个缺点
Their reputations.
他们的名声
Come on, Frenchie.
走吧 法国佬
Like you said.
就像你说过的
Whatever the price, you'll pay it.
不管代价是什么 你都担了
Right?
不是吗
Easy. Easy.
放松 放松
We ain't here to hurt you.
我们不是来伤害你的
We're gonna help you sort out this little mess.
我们会帮你解决掉这个小麻烦
And all you got to do
你要做的
is tell us everything you know about this.
就是把你知道的关于这个的一切都告诉我们
Who are you?
你们是谁
All right, I got your message.
好吧 我收到了你的信息
Where is the fire?
火在哪
No, no, not fire. Water.
不不 不是火 是水
Just ask my little guppy here.
问问我的小孔雀鱼就知道了
You can show her.
给她看看
Well, a very good friend of mine
一个我很好的朋友
found this. It was a porpoise.
找到了这个 就是个海豚
A fucking porpoise found this at the bottom of the harbor.
一只该死的海豚在海港底部找到了这个
Go ahead, don't be shy.
继续 别害羞
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Is that Translucent?
那是隐形人吗
Still think we got nothing to worry about?
还觉得我们没什么好担心的吗
How did they even get through his skin?
他们是怎么穿破他的皮肤的
What kind of maniac... Mmmm.
什么样的疯子 嗯哼
Not maniac.
不是疯子
Smart, actually.
是聪明人
Very smart.
十分聪明的人
Hey, deep, what can't I see through?
深水主 什么东西我无法透视
Zinc, homelander. Correct.
锌 爱国者 对的
And what's the box made of, deep?
深水主 这个盒子又是用什么做的呢
Zinc. Correct again.
锌 对
They also knew that we'd find Translucent...
他们同样知道我们最后还是会找到的
What's left of him... eventually.
隐形人...的残骸
So they were just buying time.
所以他们只是在拖延时间
Why do you say that?
你为什么会这么说
I'm so glad you asked.
很高兴你这么问了
Whoever it was...
无论是谁
They just declare war.
他们刚冲我们宣战了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表