剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
You said this time would be different.
你说过这次会不一样
But this motherfucker's still here doing the same old shit.
但这混♥蛋♥还是狗改不了吃屎
And we're all gonna fucking end up like Mallory.
最后我们都会和马洛里一个下场
Yeah, fuck off. Come on. Fuck this.
是的 滚吧 去他妈的
Oi, both of you.
你们两个消停点
M.M. What?
母乳 什么
What's Sporty Spice up to?
你知道运动辣妹在干嘛吗
Who?
谁
Sporty fucking Spice. What is she up to?
该死的运动辣妹 她在干嘛
I don't know.
我不知道
Exactly. How about Posh?
正是 那高贵辣妹呢
You know what she's doing? I don't understand.
你知道她在干嘛吗 我不明白
Making clothes for anorexics. Right?
为厌食症患者做衣服
Not exactly a growth market.
这可不是什么朝阳行业
And Baby? You know what she's doing?
宝贝辣妹呢 你知道她在干嘛吗
Fuck all. Not even page six of the Daily Mail.
一事无成 甚至连《每日邮报》第六版都上不了
And Scary Spice?
恐怖辣妹呢
Up to her eyeballs in lawsuits and sex tapes.
为了法律诉讼和艳照风波闹得不可开交
Ginger, on the other hand, has released three albums.
姜汁辣妹就不一样了 她发了三张专辑
Passion, Schizophonic and Scream if you wanna go faster.
《激♥情♥》《音裂》《想快就尖叫》
They'll all make your ears bleed.
那些歌♥是真的辣耳朵
You see, when they're apart,
你懂了吗 当她们分开时
they're absolute fucking rubbish.
就是一群垃圾
But, you put them together,
但聚在一起时
they're the goddamn fucking Spice Girls.
她们就是牛逼的辣妹组合
How do you know so much about the Spice Girls?
你怎么对辣妹组合搞得这么清楚
Look, the point is,
这不重要 重点是
that we're all shite by ourselves.
我们单独行动时烂极了
We need each other.
我们需要彼此
We need each other, or we're fucking dead in the water.
我们需要彼此 不然就是一滩烂泥
Now, you guys can beat the living fucking shit
现在你们可以互相大打出手
out of each other, I really don't care,
我鸟都不会鸟你们
it ain't gonna change the past.
但这也改变不了过去
What do you say we go find that dirty little bitch,
你觉得这样如何 我们麻溜去找到那个小贱♥货♥
gas her ass, then get the fuck out of here?
把她迷晕 然后赶紧离开这里
Jesus, he gives the worst pep talks.
他的动员讲话可真烂
He really, really does.
是够烂的
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
是的 是的 是的
That's right.
没错
Next stop, the Atlantic Ocean.
下一站 大西洋
That's right. That's right.
是的 是的
What?
什么
Okay. Okay, yeah.
好的 好了
I mean, let's just focus on the escape first and, uh, you know,
我是说 我们的首要任务是逃出去
we can talk about that some other time.
我们不如以后再说这个
Well, uh, I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
You know that.
你知道的
But let's not, you know, rush into anything too fast.
但我们还是不要发展的太快了
All right, seriously, now is not the appropriate time.
说真的 现在这个时间不合适
Plus, you're making things awkward.
而且你让气氛有点尴尬
Okay, okay!
好吧 好吧
If I just touch it, will you shut up?
如果我摸了 你就闭嘴 行吗
Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit.
完了 完了 完了
I made you a promise.
我向你保证
Shit...
该死的
Let's go. No, Frenchie.
我们上啊 不 法国佬
Forget it, mate. She's fucked.
别想了 她完蛋了
A-train!
火车头
Over here! Look, everybody!
快看 大伙们
It's Atrain right over here! Look, Atrain's here?
火车头在那 火车头在这吗
No way. it's Atrain!
不是吧 真的是火车头
A-train, hey.
火车头你好啊
Hey, can we take a selfie?
能合个影吗
Oh, sure, absolutely.
当然没问题
I can take one or two.
可以拍个一两张吧
No. Let me talk to her.
别 让我跟她谈谈
Don't be fucking stupid.
别他妈犯蠢了
What if she's a Spice Girl?
如果她也是个辣妹呢
Frenchie.
法国佬
Let me help you go home.
让我帮忙 带你回家
She ain't no Spice Girl.
她可不是个辣妹
Once again, the horrific wreckage
再次重复 横跨大西洋的37号♥航♥班♥
of trans-oceanic flight 37
其令人心痛的残骸
just beginning to wash up on shore.
刚刚陆续被冲上海岸
Every passenger on board presumed dead.
所有乘客都被认定死亡
They didn't have to die.
他们的死亡本可避免
We have Homelander and Queen Maeve on the scene.
爱国者和梅芙女王现在在我们现场
Do you have a comment?
你有什么话要说吗
I said they didn't have to die.
我说他们的死亡本可避免
We arrived three minutes after the plane went down.
我们在飞机失事的三分钟后才抵达现场
And why?
为什么
Because we're not in the chain of command.
因为我们不在指挥体系当中
If NORAD called us before they scrambled jets,
如果北美空防部在派战机去之前通知我们
then we could've saved them.
那我们就能拯救他们
123 men, women and children.
123名男女老少
Excuse me.
对不起
But if they let us into the military,
如果他们允许我们进入军方体系中
then this will never happen again.
这样的悲剧绝不会再出现
That is my solemn promise to you.
我在此郑重承诺
Right, Maeve?
对吗 梅芙
Talk to your congressmen.
和你们的议员们说去吧
Talk to them. They'll listen to the people.
向他们反映 他们会顺从民♥意♥
And together,
我们齐心协力
together, we will make sure that this never happens
便能保证这样的悲剧
to our great nation ever again!
永远不会再发生在我们伟大的祖国
God bless you.
天佑尔等
God bless America.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥
We hear you, Homelander!
爱国者 我们听到你说的了
And I hear you, brother! I hear you!
我也听到你们的声音了 兄弟们
And the world hears you!
全世界都将听见你们的声音
And very, very soon, my friend,
朋友们 马上
whoever did this to us will hear from all of us!
这次事件的罪魁祸首就将听见我们所有人的声音
Homelander!
爱国者
Homelander! Homelander!
爱国者 爱国者
Homelander! Homelander! Homelander!
爱国者 爱国者 爱国者
Homelander! Homelander!
爱国者 爱国者
Homelander! Homelander! Homelander!
爱国者 爱国者 爱国者
Homelander! Homelander!
爱国者 爱国者
Homelander!
爱国者
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表