剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
What is this, man? I kill your girlfriend and you kill mine?
这算什么 我杀了你女友 然后你杀我女友
I didn't kill your girlfriend.
我没有杀你的女朋友
You used her.
你利用了她
You put her in danger,
你把她置于危险之中
and then you threw her out like she was fucking garbage.
然后你♥他♥妈♥扔垃圾一样丢弃了她
How does this not all start with you, Hughie?
休伊 这一切怎么不是从你开始的
The only difference between you and me
你和我唯一的区别是
is that I made a mistake.
我至少是无心之错
The shit that you did was on purpose.
你做的这些都是蓄意的
So who's worse?
所以咱俩谁更坏
You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥
You know, you're right.
你知道吗 你说得对
It would've been stupid to come alone.
自己一个人来的话太蠢了
Monique, it's not safe here anymore.
莫妮卡 这里不再安全了
We got to go.
我们要离开了
You swore to me and to Jesus Christ
你在我和上帝面前发过誓
that you were done with Billy Butcher.
你和比利·布彻已经结束了
I know, I get it. Everything Butcher touches
我知道 我知道 所有布彻接触过的
turns to flaming hot shit. No, I ain't blaming him.
都变成了烫手山芋 不 我不是在怪他
Last I checked, you're a grown-ass man.
我没记错的话 你已经是个成年人了
It's my fault, okay?
这是我的错 好吗
But we can't do this right now.
不过我们现在没有时间吵了
You put us in danger without thinking twice, Marvin.
你都没过脑子 就把我俩至于危险中了
Monique, just...
莫妮卡 就
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey, baby, come here. Give me a hug. Oh.
嘿 宝贝 来 给我个拥抱 哦
What have you been up to? I was drawing you a picture.
你做了什么 我给你画了幅画
You were? Can I see?
你吗 我能看看吗
Oh, my godness, this is beautiful.
哦 我的天啊 这画得很漂亮
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你 宝贝
Janine, honey, daddy's gonna take us on a sleepover.
简宁 宝贝 爸爸要带我们出去过夜
Can you help mommy pack your toys?
你能来帮妈妈打包你的玩具吗
Good girl. Baby, we're running late.
好孩子 宝贝 我们已经晚了
We don't have time to pack toys.
我们没有时间打包玩具了
We got to go.
我们要走了
I knew you'd vote your conscience, senator.
我就知道你会凭良心投票的 参议员
Thank you.
谢谢您
Good-bye.
再见
Three votes to go.
还有三票
And the B.A. guys said that
内部人员还说
the Pentagon is shelling out
五角大楼准备斥资
$35 billion on the low end.
350亿美元购买♥♥低端装备
That puts us ahead of Lockheed.
这让我们比洛克希德略具优势
Amazing.
真棒
That's incredible.
很不可思议
Edgar must be thrilled.
埃德加一定很兴奋
Ugh, fuck Edgar.
去他的埃德加
We did this, you and me. This is about us.
是我们俩做到这一切的 这是我们的成就
Hey, do you remember that marketing girl?
你还记得营销部的那个女孩吗
Ashley?
艾希莉吗
Um, I'm sorry, II had to fire her, she... No. no, no, no.
很抱歉 我不得不解雇她 不 不是她
Seven, eight years ago.
七 八年前的那个
Becca.
贝卡
Becca? Yes.
贝卡吗 是的
Becca Butcher.
贝卡·布彻
That's it.
就是她
Mm-hmm. yeah, her.
没错 就是她
What about her?
她怎么了
Well, she's missing.
她失踪了
What do you mean, missing?
什么意思 失踪
I mean missing, as in missing,
我说失踪 就是整个人消失了
presumed dead.
已经被推定死亡
Wow. Yeah.
天哪 是啊
I looked at her file, and the cops think it was suicide.
我看了她的档案 警♥察♥认为她是自杀
Yeah, it seems her husband...
她的丈夫似乎
Well, he got pretty riled up.
非常生气
William Butcher.
威廉·布彻
Am I supposed to know his name?
我应当记住这个人吗
No, not specifically. But...
不 不用特意记 但是
I was just wondering if you knew what happened to her.
我就是想从你这了解她发生了什么
No, I just assumed that she quit.
不 我只是以为她辞职了
Quit?
辞职
Is there any particular reason
你问这么多问题
why you are asking all of these questions?
是有什么特殊原因吗
No, no. I'm just... curious.
不是 我只是 好奇
It's interesting, right? I mean, it's...
很有趣 不是吗 我是说
Yeah. Yeah, it's definitely sad.
是啊 真令人伤心
Yeah. Yes, very.
是啊 非常伤心
You know, I was, I was thinking that maybe, um,
我只是在想 也许
I could get Maria to stay late with the baby and...
我可以让玛丽亚和宝宝多待一会
maybe we could order in and...
然后或许我们可以点个外卖♥♥
catch up. Just me and you.
就我们两个人聊聊近况吧
You know what? That sounds amazing.
你知道吗 这听起来很棒
But you go be a mommy.
但你还是去做个好妈妈吧
I'm telling you, you're gonna love it here.
我告诉你 你一定会爱上这里的
You like roller coasters?
你喜欢坐过山车吗
I'm more of a water park guy.
我更喜欢去水上乐园玩
Well, Cedar Point's got both.
杉点乐园两者兼得
You first.
你先脱
Oh. Well, most girls like the suit.
一般女孩们都喜欢这身衣服
Well, I'm not most girls.
我可不像一般的女孩
Mm. is it true what they say?
他们说的是真的吗
Come on, baby.
别这样 宝贝
I got you here in the flesh.
我可都和你本人这样了
I gotta see it.
我得看看它
Please?
好吗
I don't, I don't look like everyone else.
我和别人不一样
That's what I'm counting on.
我就希望是这样的
All right.
好吧
Oh, look at those gills.
看看这些鳃
Oh, my god, that's so fucked up.
老天爷 这好恶心啊
Hey, can-can... can we just, uh...
我们可以 就
Ah... be gentle, be gentle.
轻点 轻点
Ow, it's tender. Oh, god.
它很敏感的 天哪
Okay, that hurts. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
好疼啊 停下 停下
stop, stop. stop, stop, stop. Come on, it's just my pinkie.
快停下 拜托 只是我的小拇指而已
No, I said it hurt.
不要 我说了很疼
All right, look, I think maybe you should go.
好吧 我觉得你应该走了
I'm not going anywhere,
我哪里也不要去
you little fucking freak.
你这小怪物
Lay back.
躺下来
I said, lay back.
我说了 躺下来
Oh, my god. Oh, god.
天哪 我的妈呀
Oh, yeah. You like that? Ow.
好爽啊 你喜欢吗 噢
Oh, you little fucking freak.
你这个小怪物
Oh, you like getting your fucking gills fingered?
你喜欢别人用手指插♥你♥的鳃吗
Ow. Oh, god.
噢 天哪
Having a good growler, are we?
厕所上得很爽 是吗
How did you...?
你是怎么
I stuck a little bug on you back at that shithole of yours.
我在你那狗窝里时 往你身上放了个监听器
'cause, you know, fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
No...
不要
What did you expect me to do?
你想要我怎么做
It was Homelander.
那可是爱国者
You got to talk to me.
你得和我谈谈
Wait, wait. No, I can help you.
等等 不要 我能帮你
Becca?
贝卡
Your wife.
你的妻子
'Cause she's missing?
她是失踪了吗
I can help you find her.
我能帮你找到她
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表