剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
我知道你想要回去找你哥哥
But the people who did this to you...
但是把你变成这样的人
You know, they might be doing it to others.
有可能也会对别人这样
We can use your help stopping them.
你可以帮我们阻止他们
It's your choice.
由你来决定
You give me a nod, and we go to the airport right now.
你点下头 我们就立刻去机场
No.
不
Baby, why you want to do me like that?
亲爱的 你为什么要这么对我
'Cause if you watch that episode of Downton Abbey,
如果你看了那集《唐顿庄园》
then I'm gonna be one behind...
我就会落下一集
And we're not gonna be able to binge-watch together.
我们就没办法一起刷剧了惹
Just-just hold off until I get home.
等我回家一起看嘛
Uhp, there's a fight in the yard, baby. I got to go.
院子里有人在打架 宝贝 我先挂了
All right.
拜拜
How'd it go with Raynor?
和雷纳谈的怎么样
No dice.
死胡同
What?
啥
Said she got cold feet.
她说她临阵退缩了
Well, why? Did you tell her everything?
为啥 你把情况都说了吗
Yeah, I laid it all out, even the sample of V.
是啊我都说了 还给了她化合物V的样本
Said she couldn't fucking authorize
她说她没办法批准
that kind of action against Vought.
这种反抗沃特的行动
Too much of a risk.
风险太大
Did she?
真的吗
Fucking spineless cunt.
没点骨气的贱♥人♥
So we are royally fucked.
所以我们彻底完了
No, we ain't.
不 没有
Fuck 'em.
去他妈的
We don't need 'em.
我们不需要他们
We got everyone and everything we need right here in this room.
所有需要的都已经在这个房♥间里了
We'll take down Vought ourselves.
我们自己来扳倒沃特
Yeah.
没错
Where's Hughie?
休伊在哪
This is Tina Mitchell, department of child protection and permanency.
我是蒂娜·米歇尔 儿童保护及稳定机构的员工
Leave a message.
请留言
Tina, um, it's Mesmer.
蒂娜 我是超感侠
You met me earlier.
我们早些时候见过
Cleo, uh, didn't really want to see me today.
克莱奥今天并不想见我
She was just being polite.
她只是出于礼貌
I'm pretty good at reading stuff like that, so...
我擅长看透别人的想法 所以
Um, you... you don't have to...to call me,
你 你不需要打给我了
um, or any of that anymore.
也不用带她来见我了
Just, um... it's... it's okay. Just...
只是 没什么的 只是
just... please...
拜托了
look after her.
照顾好她
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry. The, uh, elevator was out.
对不起 电梯坏了
You... you probably don't remember,
你可能不记得了
but, um, we've met before.
但我们见过来着
Oh, I... I would never try and read you.
我 我绝对不会读你的心的
Let's be clear.
咱们说清楚了
I don't know you,
我不认识你
and I don't want to.
我也不想认识
A-train said that you have some information.
火车头说你有情报
Yeah, we, um...
是的 我们...
we go back to the Teenage Kix days.
我们当时都是少年联盟的成员
We... we still keep in touch. Oh, golly gee shucks.
我们还有联♥系♥ 我的亲娘咧
What makes you think I would give two fucks about that?
我他妈真不在乎你们那点破事
Now, do you have something for me or not?
你到底有没有话说
Yeah.
有
He said you were looking for a, um, French guy...
他说你在找一个 法国人
And a black guy...
还有一个黑人
A skinny white guy, British guy.
和一个瘦瘦的英国人
Where are these from?
你照片哪来的
Shitty little $85 camera I put in my doorbell casing.
我门前的地摊摄像头拍下来的
I know there's no reward, but I was hoping
我知道不会有什么报酬 但我想着
you could put in a word for me at Vought?
你能不能在沃特公♥司♥帮我美言几句
I'll take any posting.
有什么活我都能接
low five figures would be fine.
五位数的活也成
I just want to be one of the good guys again.
我只想当回个好人
Oh, that's my phone.
我的手♥机♥啊
I mean, I don't remember, but my mom said
我不记得了 但我妈妈说
that when I was born, I almost blinded the doctor.
我出生的时候差点没闪瞎那个医生
So, I had powers from the start.
所以我的能力是天生的
Why? No, no, I'm just, uh,
为什么要问 不不我只是
curious.
好奇
Do you mind if we just...
我们能不能
not talk about hero stuff tonight? Yeah, yeah.
别讨论超级英雄话题了 行 行啊
Bad day at work?
今天工作不顺对吧
Yeah. It's an understatement.
说不顺都是轻的
You know,
你知道吗
there's this beach in the Bahamas
巴哈马有个海滩
where the sand is pink,
沙子都是粉色的
like, cotton candy pink.
棉花糖一样的粉色
What's it called?
那地方叫什么
Pink Sands.
粉沙滩
It's not the most creative name, but...
我知道这个名字不咋有创意 但是...
let's just go. Yeah. No, I can, uh...
我们一起去吧 行啊 我还能
learn how to play the steel drum.
学习怎么打钢鼓
You can get cornrows.
你还能去搞个脏辫
How about tonight?
今晚就去吧
Book that ticket.
机票订好了
Are... are we talking about this?
等等 我们是认真的吗
I don't know. I...
我也不知道 我
I just know that,
我只知道
for me, New York has been such an endless shit show.
对我来说 纽约就像是一出永无止境的垃圾戏
Except for you.
除了你
Somehow, in the middle of it all...
不知怎的 在这一切混乱中间
You found me.
我们相遇了
Hughie.
休伊
I thought that was you.
我的确没看错
Oh, I apologize. I didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 我不想打断你们的
No. Hi, I'm Annie.
没事的 我是安妮
Billy. Old mate of Hughie's.
比利 休伊的一个老朋友
Ah, boy, you really...
天啊 你真的
You have a lot of friends showing up here.
这里真是有你不少朋友啊
Seems like it.
好像是啊
You're that new girl in the Seven, ain't you?
你是新加入七巨头的那个女孩 对吧
Guilty. Wow. It is a pleasure to meet you.
被你发现了 天啊 真高兴见到你
And I must say how marvelous it is
我必须说 这真的很棒
that so many more women are in positions of power.
越来越多的女性开始有权力了
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吧
You know, if I'm perfectly honest,
如果我完全诚实的话
Translucent's always been my favorite.
隐形人一直是我的最爱
What's he up to?
他最近干什么呢
I think he's on a mission.
我觉得他是在执行一个任务吧
Yeah, I think I read that, actually.
是啊 我好像的确看到过报导
He's been gone a long time, though, hasn't he?
但他已经消失了很长时间了 不是吗
I do hope he's all right.
我真希望他一切都好
You know what? I'm gonna go...
这样吧 我去给咱们
get us a pitcher.
搞点喝的
Billy, you like... Let me guess. Guinness?
比利 你喜欢 我猜是健力士黑啤吧
I like what you like.
你喜欢啥我就喜欢啥
All right. Be right back.
行 我马上回来
Well, well, well. Butcher...
啧啧啧 布彻
She's quite tasty up close and personal.
她真人近看可真诱人
I get what you see in her. That wasn't what...
我明白你看上她什么了 不是这样的
I thought we had an understanding.
我以为我们达成了共识
We do. We do. It...
我们的确达成了 这
it's not what... Not what it looks like?
这不是 不是看起来这样的吗
'Cause from where I'm sitting, it looks like
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表