剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Robin!
罗缤
I heard what happened to Robin. She wasn't in the street.
我听说罗缤的事儿了 她当时不在马路上
She was one step off the fucking curb.
她离路边还他妈隔着一步呢
I'm sorry, who are you? Name's Butcher. Billy Butcher.
不好意思 你是谁 我叫布彻尔 比利·布彻尓
Supes lose hundreds of people each year to collateral damage.
超人类每年间接害死数百人
That's where I come in. To do what?
这就是我出场的时候 出场干什么
Frenchie, I need your help, mate.
法兰奇 我需要你的帮助 哥们
Who is he? Oh, this here is Hughie Campbell.
他谁啊 他是休伊·坎贝尔
Hughie? Mother's Milk.
休伊 这位是母乳
Who's that? She's a Supe Terrorist.
她是谁 一个超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Her name's Kimiko.
她叫纪美子
Bonjour, Kimiko.
你好啊 纪美子
I have always wanted to be in The Seven.
我一直很想加入七人组
Please welcome Starlight.
让我们欢迎星光
It's just a question of how bad you want to be in The Seven.
这要看你有多想加入七人组
We are going to be stationing you
我们将会把你派驻到
in Sandusky, Ohio for a while.
俄亥俄州桑达斯基一段时间
I'm Hughie, by the way. Annie. Would you like my number?
对了 我叫休伊 我叫安妮 你想要我的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Hughie.
休伊
Looks like you've got your tongue
你舌头都他妈伸进
halfway down the opposition's throat.
敌人的喉咙里了
She's not a bad person. She's a Supe.
她不是坏人 她是个超人类
Hugh Campbell killed Translucent.
休·坎贝尔杀了透明人
What if he was helped? Whoa, whoa. Hold on.
如果有人帮他呢 等等 等等
Keep those hands down by your sides.
把你的手放在身侧
You have to explain, Hughie.
休伊 你要给我个解释
You were the only thing that I could count on.
你曾是我唯一可以依靠的人
This is about Compound V.
这和五号♥化合物有关
It gives the Supes their powers.
是它给了超人类超能力
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We're born like this.
我们生来如此
That was diabolical.
刚才可真吓人
No one's putting Supes into national defense.
没人会让超人类进入国防系统
You stay the fuck back or I'll laser you!
退后 不然我用激光射穿你们
If they let us into the military,
但如果他们让我们加入军方
this will never happen again.
这一切都再也不会发生了
I know what it's like to lose someone.
我了解失去至亲的感觉
Homelander raped my wife.
祖国人强♥奸♥了我妻子
You and me, we're in this together.
你和我 我们是一样的
We have to go back for them. This is never gonna stop
我们得回去救他们 这是条不归之路...
it's just gonna be more blood... If you don't like to play,
只会有更多的流血牺牲... 如果不想玩
why did you join the fucking team?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么还来呢
You came here?
你一个人来的
Without Butcher? Yeah.
没有和布彻尔一起 是的
I'm out.
我没子弹了
You came.
你来了
I'm a fucking superhero.
我他妈是个超级英雄啊
I think he's having a heart attack.
他应该是心脏病发作了
No more lies. You fucking promised me.
你♥他♥妈♥答应过 不会再骗我了
Hey, pal.
小子
I'm your father.
我是你父亲
Becca?
贝卡
Baby kale salad?
甘蓝沙拉
I'm on page 134.
各位翻到134页
Chain of command doesn't apply to other military contractors
指挥系统并未适用于战场上其他军事承包商
in the field; I don't see why it should apply to us.
我不明白为什么偏偏我们要遵守
Caprese sandwich?
卡普里斯三明治
Well, when they're in actual combat,
那你的英雄们执行作战任务时
whom exactly do your heroes report to?
究竟该向谁报告呢
Same person as always. Me.
还是老样子 向我
♪ Please allow me to introduce myself ♪
♪ 请容我自我介绍 ♪
♪ I'm a man of wealth and taste ♪
♪ 我既富有 又有品位 ♪
♪ I've been around for a long, long year ♪
♪ 我已漂泊了很久 很久 ♪
♪ Stole many a man's soul and faith ♪
♪ 偷走了许多人的灵魂和信仰 ♪
Spicy chicken cilantro wrap?
香辣鸡肉香菜卷
Subheading 16. We need a top secret,
第16个小标题 我们需要
Yankee White designation for Compound V.
将五号♥化合物列为最高机密 取个代号♥
Come on, Stan. Only one man okays that.
得了 斯坦 就你自己想这样
You want to stroll into the Oval Office
你难道还想直接坐进总统办公室
and start barking orders?
发号♥施令吗
Hell yes. Half our own heroes don't know
当然了 我们有半数英雄不知道
they have Compound V in their veins.
他们是由五号♥化合物造就的
You want China finding out?
你难道想让中国发现吗
♪ Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name... ♪
♪ 与你相遇令人欣喜 请猜猜我的名字... ♪
♪ But what's puzzling you ♪
♪ 而你却深深困扰于 ♪
♪ Is the nature of my game ♪
♪ 我到底在玩些什么 ♪
This one: "Best efforts
这句话
to limit collateral damage"?
"尽可能减少附带伤亡"
We'd prefer stronger wording.
我希望措辞更严格些
That's standard language for our New York contract.
这是我们在纽约签合同的标准措辞
L.A., Chicago.
在洛杉矶 芝加哥也是
Exactly what casualty allowance are we looking at here?
那这可接受的伤亡数量具体是多少
Officially? Zero, of course.
官方对外口径当然是0
But cone of silence? 34%.
但对内是百分之34
Veggie frittata?
蔬菜煎饼
Maybe "By The Power of My Holy Fire"?
"吾之圣火 赐我力量"怎么样
That's too wordy.
太啰嗦了
We want a catch phrase that is catchy.
要想一个朗朗上口的
How about...
那...
"Burn in Truth!"
"真理之焰"
That is a good catch phrase.
这句好
I think that...
我觉得...
♪ Pleased to meet you ♪
♪ 与你相遇令人欣喜 ♪
♪ Hope you guess my name ♪
♪ 请猜猜我的名字 ♪
BURN IN TRUTH!
真理之焰
♪ Is just the nature of my game ♪
♪ 我到底在玩些什么 ♪
♪ Just as every cop is a criminal ♪
♪ 就像每个条子都是罪犯 ♪
♪ And all the sinners saints ♪
♪ 每个罪人都是圣徒 ♪
♪ As heads is tails, just call me Lucifer ♪
♪ 硬币正反都一样 叫我路西法 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm in need of some restraint ♪
♪ 因为我无法无天 需要束缚 ♪
♪ So if you meet me, have some courtesy ♪
♪ 若你遇到我 最好礼貌点 ♪
♪ Have some sympathy and some taste ♪
♪ 有点同理心 有点好品位 ♪
♪ Use all your well-learned politesse ♪
♪ 用上你良好的教养接待我 ♪
♪ Or I'll lay your soul to waste ♪
♪ 否则我会让你的灵魂化为垃圾 ♪
♪ Pleased to meet you ♪
♪ 与你相遇令人欣喜 ♪
♪ Hope you guess my name ♪
♪ 请猜猜我的名字 ♪
Today I can report to the American people
今天 我可以向全体美国人♥民♥报告
that Black Noir has conducted an operation
玄色完成了一项精准的斩首行动
killing the Super Terrorist known as Naqib.
击杀了超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥纳奇布
But that doesn't mean sacrifices won't still be made.
但这并不意味着不会再有牺牲
The proof of that, sadly...
我这么说的原因 很遗憾...
lies before us.
就躺在我们面前
For today, we mourn a fallen member of The Seven.
今天 我们深切缅怀一位陨落的七人组成员
Translucent.
透明人
Murdered in cold blood
他被犯罪集团的
by the cartel Super Terrorist El Diablo.
超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥复仇魔残忍♥杀害
Before he left,
在死前
Translucent said to me...
透明人对我说...
Almost as if he knew something was gonna happen,
仿佛他早就知道自己会出事
he said...
他说...
"Hey, Homelander.
"祖国人
Tell my son Maverick that I love him."
告诉我儿子马弗里克 我爱他"
And he also said,
他还说
"You find those Super Terrorists..."
"抓住那些超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥..."
Well, Super Villains is really the only term, but he said,
当然 标准说法是超级反派 他说
"You find them, Homelander.
"祖国人 抓住他们
And you stop them."
阻止他们的暴行"
So I say to you, Maverick...
所以 我向你保证 马弗里克...
and to all the sons and daughters
以及这个伟大国度的所有儿女
of this great nation, I will stop them.
我会阻止他们
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表