剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
it's fucking demeaning.
实在是他妈的掉价
What's your problem?
你又怎么了
You've had that pissy look on your face all night.
你摆了一晚上臭脸了
Ooh. What...?
不会吧...
is this about the other night again?
还是因为那天晚上的事
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Cry me a fucking river, all right?
还在这斤斤计较呢啊
I took my share of shit when I first got here, okay?
我当初刚进来也是吃了很多屎的好吗
Besides, you had a crush on me, remember?
再说了 你不是说你喜欢我吗
That gives you no right... zero right...
那根本没有给你任何的权利
to do what you did, you pathetic asshole.
去那么做 你个可悲的垃圾
Hey. You shut your fucking mouth. Or what?
你给我闭嘴 哦不然呢
You'll sic a grouper on me?
你要拿一堆鱼来砸我吗
I'll tell everyone you're a psycho.
我会告诉别人你是个疯子
I'll go to Homelander. No, you won't.
我会去找爱国者 你不会的
See, I asked around; you're not number two around here.
我四处打听了 你根本不是什么二把手
You're just the fish guy.
你就是个玩鱼的
Everyone thinks you're a joke.
别人都觉得你是个笑话
Me, most of all.
特别是我
I cannot believe I fell for your crap.
不敢相信我当初信了你的鬼话
You stuckup little... You ever touch me again,
你个小婊... 你再敢碰我一下
I will burn your eyes out.
我就烧了你的狗眼
Understand me?
听明白了吗
We'll finish this later.
我们等下再算账
You take them from the front, I'll come in from behind.
你从正面上 我从后面迂回
I'll always...
我会一直...
hey, boys.
伙计们
Hurry up. Move faster.
快 走快点
You're amazing. That was so great. That was really good.
你棒极了 干得漂亮
Smile for the cameras. What? What the hell is this?
对镜头笑一个 这是什么情况
Yeah, stand over him and say "This is lit."
站他旁边说 "真过瘾"
Oh, hey, Jimmy.
吉米
Catch my dive in the water? It was fucking cherry.
拍到我跳水的镜头了吗 帅呆了
Nice.
很棒
Smile at the camera, Starlight.
对镜头笑一个 星光
Congrats on your promotion, Susan.
恭喜升迁啊 苏珊
Jesus Christ. Butcher.
天啊 布彻
Madam deputy director, eh?
副局长女士
Andrew and the kids must be chuffed for you.
安德鲁和孩子们肯定为你感到高兴
Keep your voice down, and don't talk about my family.
小点声 不要谈及我的家人
It makes my skin crawl.
这让我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Just need a quick dekko at some of your files.
我想瞟一眼你的文件
My files? What files? A couple of supes.
文件 什么文件 有关超级英雄的
Big game, shout out.
大事件 公开的
Translucent, if you got him.
隐形人 如果有的话
Why translucent? Eh, nothing special,
为什么是他 没什么特别的原因
just ticking a few boxes.
只是调查一下罢了
So you just broke into my goddamn house
所以你就在这大晚上的
in the middle of the night?
闯进我家里来
All right.
好吧
I'm trying to find a way to do the job on the cunt,
我在想办法调查那个贱♥货♥
and if it's anywhere, it'll be in Mallory's files.
应该在马洛里的文件里
Now would you like me to keep talking? No.
你想让我继续说下去吗 别
No. Christ. Just don't fucking say another word.
一个字都别说了
The Mallory files are dead and buried.
马洛里的文件已经结案封存了
You're the deputy director of CIA operations.
你是中♥央♥情报局的副局长
Dig 'em up. No.
去取出来就是了 不
Why not? Because of you.
为什么 因为你
Me? Yes, you.
我 对 因为你
The director will shitcan anyone
局长会把所有接近那些文件的人
who even goes near those files.
都给炒了
You made it suicide to go after the supes.
都是因为你 如今追查超级英雄就是找死
What are you even doing back involved in this?
你为什么还要卷入这种事里
I mean, you have a death wish,
你是想一心找死吗
or are you a glutton for punishment?
还是你对复仇执念太深
A bit of both, I suppose.
二者都有吧
Come on... Susan.
别这样 苏珊
Five minutes alone with a piece of paper.
让我和一张纸独处五分钟
For old time's sakes. No one will know.
看在以前的交情上 没人会知道的
You-you're really trying to sell this shit?
你真的要拿交情说事
Why, you buying it? You think I look back fondly
怎么 有用吗 你以为在酒吧厕所做♥爱♥
at the times we fucked in bar bathrooms?
是段快乐时光吗
Oh, come on. We had a few laughs.
我们当时可是不乏欢笑
Like the time you sent me the edible arrangement.
就像咱俩69那次
And what we had was you trying to use me,
我们之间只不过是你想要利用我
for a get out of jail free card at a time like this.
好在这种时候消灾免难
Well, if that's all it was, then,
如果只是这样的话 那么
what's got you so hot and bothered
你为什么会这么心烦意乱呢
when a simple "fuck you" would suffice?
直接让我滚不就行了
Fuck you.
滚吧
Now get out of my house.
从我家滚出去
Did I mention this is life or death?
这次可是事关生死啊
I'll send an edible arrangement to your funeral.
那等你葬礼我就给你送个69块的果篮
Hi.
嗨
I, um... I thought you might be thirsty, so...
那个 我觉得你大概会渴 所以
well, if you don't want it, I can always...
你要是不想喝的话 我可以
No, I want it.
不用 我想喝
Cheers.
干杯
So, listen, um,
听好了
I need to ask you some questions about A-train.
我要问你几个有关火车头的问题
When he, uh, burst through that woman the other day, Robin Ward.
他那天冲过了那个女生 罗宾·沃德
I-I need to know why.
我想知道原因
Where was he going? What was he doing?
他当时要去哪儿 他是在干什么
Why? Was she your sister?
为什么 她是你姐妹吗
Girlfriend?
还是女朋友
Girlfriend.
女朋友
That's what all this is about? Christ.
你搞这些就是为了这么件事 天哪
What makes you think I know anything about it?
我怎么会知道那些啊
I know you and A-train were tight.
我知道你和火车头关系不错
You guys came up together.
你俩是一起升为七巨头的
What are you, a fucking fan?
你♥他♥妈♥是粉丝吗
Listen, those two guys in there, they want to kill you, okay?
听着 外面那两个人想杀了你 懂吗
So you give me something, maybe I can... What?
所以你告诉我一些事情 也许我能 怎么
Hold 'em off? 'Cause they hang on your every word.
阻止他们吗 因为他们会对你俯首帖耳
You're the big man around here.
你是这里的老大吗
Okay, you don't want to talk, don't talk. I tried.
行 你不想说就不说 我也尽力了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Buddy, my superpower ain't invisibility.
伙计 我的超能力可不是隐身
You know that, right?
你明白的 对吧
It's reading people.
我能读懂别人
Watching them when they think they're alone.
在人们以为自己是独处的时候观察他们
I see people for who they really are.
我能看穿人们的本性
I see you, too, pal.
我也能看穿你 朋友
Right.
是吗
'Cause you know me so well, right?
你超级了解我 是吧
Yeah. I know you're trying your damnedest to be tough...
对 我知道你在尽最大努力对我强硬
it's a little adorable...
这样挺可爱的
But the truth is...
但是事实上
You're terrified.
你都要吓死了
Shitting in your tighty-whities
简直要被吓尿了
'cause you're "In over your head fucked,"
因为你已经晕头转向快完蛋了
and you know it.
你自己也知道
Hughie,
休伊
I even kind of feel for you.
我甚至有点同情你了
Your girl died,
你女朋友死了
and we do crazy shit when we got broken hearts,
人伤心的时候难免会做蠢事
but now every instinct is screaming at you to head for the hills,
现在你的求生本能在尖叫 叫你赶快去逃命
and you should listen to that instinct.
你该听从自己的本能
Unless we kill you first.
我们杀了你不就行了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表