剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
来吧 小子 吸个够
Go on, son. Have a bump.
见鬼了 - 搞什么
Shit. - What the fuck?
祖国人肯定会喜欢这张照片 - 不 等等
Homelander's gonna love this. - No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
前情提要
祖国人已经同意 向星光之家捐款 真是...
Homelander has agreed to donate to the Starlight House, which is...
我是说...来吧 鼓掌吧 - 不
No. No. - I mean, giv... Come on, give it up.
为他的爱心鼓掌 - 不
Give it up for this guy. - No, no, no.
我跟其他人不一样 我更优秀
I'm not just like the rest of you, I'm better.
祖国人是个该死的精神病患者
Homelander is a fucking psychopath.
祖国人是保护他们的人
Homelander is protecting them.
你说你会一直照顾我 你保证过的
You said you'd always looked out for me. You promised!
也许我不想看到你 - 我恨你
Well, maybe I don't want to look at you. - I hate you.
这位小朋友是我儿子
This little guy here is my son.
你去死吧 法♥西♥斯♥
Fuck you, fascist!
你帮我个小忙 我就帮你
You help me out with one small favor, and I'll help you.
你有没有把东西带来
Do you have it or not?
原始配方 11种原料都齐全着呢
Original recipe, all 11 herbs and spices.
会有一点疼
Just a pinch.
我叫安妮詹纽艾瑞 我他妈的不干了
My name is Annie January, and I fucking quit.
我认为你是英雄克星之一
I say you're one of the Boys.
你就像条小疯狗 但很忠于手握拴狗链子的人
You are like rabid little doggy, but loyal to whoever holds this chain.
脑子从耳朵里流出来了
Your brain's leaking.
临时五号♥会害死你们俩
Temp V is gonna kill you both.
我还能活多久
How long I got?
几个月 最多12个月
Months. 12 on the outside.
祖国人必须死 必须如此 不管付出多大的代价
Homelander needs to die. That's it. Whatever it takes.
士兵男孩就是我们的武器 他才能帮我们杀死祖国人
Soldier Boy's our weapon. He's how we kill Homelander.
你一直都知道 那个士兵男孩是我父亲吗
Did you know? That Soldier Boy was my father?
离开大楼 - 布彻尔 住手
Get out of the building, now. - Butcher, stop!
你想要的一切 他就在那里
The thing you wanted, he's right fucking there,
现在你居然反悔
and now you blink?
我许下了一个承诺
I made a promise.
你已经不再需要我了
You don't need me anymore.
我只能跳
I could jump.
你却可以飞
You can fucking fly.
? God save the queen ?
? The fascist regime ?
? They made you a moron ?
? A potential H-bomb ?
? God save the queen ?
? She ain't no human being ?
? And there's no future ?
? God saves. ?
晚上好
Good evening!
我知道现在已经是深夜了
Now, look, I know it's a late night,
所以我只想登台感谢各位的耐心等待
so I just wanted to come out and say thanks for your patience.
酒吧还在营业
The bar remains open, and, uh...
是的 罗伯特辛格尔 在科罗拉多州和内华达州获胜了
Oh, yeah, Colorado and Nevada just went to Robert Singer!
请继续关注大选
So, stay tuned.
我觉得我们很快 就会回到台上宣布大好消息
I feel like we're gonna be back very soon with some very good news.
谢谢 天佑美国
Thank you, and God bless America!
奶酪泡芙 他妈的 给我这玩意儿干什么
Motherfucking Gruyère puffs? What am I supposed to do with these?
她说你工作太辛苦了 需要多吃点
She says you've been working too hard. You need to eat more.
要是这次成功了 我保证把它们都吃光
We pull this off, I promise I'll grub all these motherfuckers.
休伊 快点 我得监控
Hughie, come on. I need eyes.
好的 再稍等一下
Yeah, yeah, just give me one... more second.
抱歉 连接器太多了 但我什么也看不见
Sorry, sorry. There's, like, a million connectors in here, and I can't see shit.
你是在帮忙还是在炫耀
Are you helping, or you just showing off?
当然是兼而有之啦
Oh, for sure both.
好了吗
Is that it?
好了 看得一清二楚
All right, live and in living color.
布彻尔 你听得到吗
Butcher, you copy?
妈的 布彻尔跑哪去了
Where the fuck is Butcher?
他妈的 别多嘴
Oh, don't you fucking start.
我好得很
I'm fine.
屠夫
Charcuter.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
一个词儿都没说
I ain't said a word.
谢啦
Geez.
好的
All right.
来吧
Come on, then.
晚上好 混球们
Evening, cunts.
我们来这里是为了犯下叛国罪
We're here to commit a bit of high treason.
电梯上行
Going up.
嘿
Hey, whoa, hey.
计划是你在这里等 掩护我们出去 不是吗
The plan is you wait here, cover our exit, no?
别瞎扯了 怎么能让我看门呢
Oh, come off it. Watch a fucking door?
喜美子 要是布彻尔踏入电梯一步 你就拧断他的胳膊
Kimiko, if Butcher steps one foot in that elevator, break his arm.
请移除阻挡电梯门关闭的障碍物
Please remove obstruction from doors.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck me.
来吧 儿子 我们去应酬一下
Okay, big man, let's do this.
里面有很多人
There's a lot of people in there.
得了吧 孩子
Come on, kiddo.
你会害怕一群蟑螂吗
Would you be scared of a bunch of cockroaches? Huh?
会
Yeah.
小鸡之类的不会怕吧
Then baby chicks or whatever.
听着 重点是 你没有什么可紧张的
Look, the-the point is, you have nothing to be nervous about.
来吧 我们已经讨论过这件事了
Come on. We've talked about this.
他们只是人类 是...
They're only humans and...?
供我们娱乐的玩具 - 供我们娱乐的玩具
Toys for our amusement.
没错 - 是啊
That's right. - Yeah.
我们能行
We got this.
等一下 我们遇到问题了
Hold up, hold up. Okay, we got a problem.
等等 他怎么来了
W-Wait, what is... he doing here?
祖国人在大楼里 如果你看到他 不要跟他交手
Homelander's in the building. If you see him, do not engage.
我再说一遍 不要与祖国人交手
I repeat, do not engage with Homelander.
我说你呢 布彻尔 你听到了吗
That means you, Butcher, you copy?
天哪 你们今晚真漂亮 尤其是你
My goodness, you look beautiful this evening. Especially you.
佐伊 你还记得我儿子莱恩吗 - 嗨
Zoe, uh, y-you remember my son, Ryan? - Yeah. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 佐伊 知道吗
Hey, Zo, you know what?
我听说这家酒店有自♥制♥冰淇淋
I heard that this hotel makes its own ice cream.
不如你带莱恩去尝尝吧
Why don't you take Ryan and try and find some, huh?
真是个好主意 快去吧 儿子
What a great idea. Go for it, sport.
回来时没人怀孕就好
Just nobody come back pregnant.
开个玩笑而已
Just kidding.
我在开玩笑呢 他们太年轻了
I'm kidding, I'm kidding. They're too young. Although,
不过 要是想要的话 莱恩还是能射出点精♥液♥的
Ryan could spew goo if he wanted to.
你♥他♥妈♥的有何贵干
What the fuck are you doing here?
过去16年里 每届新政♥府♥都获得了我的支持
Oh, I've supported every new administration for the past 16 years.
我不需要你的支持 你♥他♥妈♥的是个在审的杀人犯
I don't want your support. You're on trial for fucking murder.
嗨 道格
Hi, Doug.
第一 审判只是形式上的 第二 当时我明显是在自卫
One, that's a formality, and two, that's a clear-cut case of self-defense.
那个暴徒向我儿子投掷了一枚弹丸
That thug threw a projectile at my son.
是个塑料瓶而已
It was a plastic bottle.
里面可能有炭疽
Could've had anthrax in it.
并不是说这样会伤害我们 可这件事事关原则
Not that that would've hurt us, but there was a principle at stake.
另外 当我打倒那个禽兽时
And, besides, when I took that monster down,
大家鼓掌了 - 你的股东们并没鼓掌
people applauded. - Your shareholders didn't.
好吧 因此你我才要向他们证明
Well, that's why you and me are gonna prove to them
即便总统在犯罪行为面前软弱无能
that even with a "soft on crime" fucking libtard for a president...
沃特将对其打击到底 一如往常
...it's gonna be business as usual at Vought.
你我之间即便有过交易 那也是很久以前的事了
Any transaction you and I may or may not have had is ancient history.
那我们就来创造崭新的历史吧
Well, then let's make some new history.
女士们 先生们 维多利亚纽曼
Ladies and gentlemen, Victoria Neuman.
为她热烈鼓掌 好吗
Let's give her a round. Huh?
女孩们在白宫大行其道
Girls get it done in the White House.
天佑于你
God bless you.
让我们私下谈谈好吗 亲爱的
Give us a minute here, would you, love?
听着 莱恩 我有很多话要说
Listen, Ryan, I've got a lot to say...
但我时间有限
and fuck all time to say it.
我在后门准备了一辆卡车 可以带你离开这里
I got a lorry out back. I can get you out of here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你生气了 你完全有权生气
I know you're angry at me, and you've got every right to be.
但你知道祖国人有多危险
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表