剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Come on, man. Spit that bitch out.
快点 把它吐出来
It's stuck.
黏住了
Okay, okay, stand still. Wait, what?
行 那你站好了 你要干什么
Stand still. Open. What...
站好了 张嘴 干嘛
Open the mouth...
把嘴张开
Come on, get up in there, Frenchie.
再往里点 法国佬
Just go deeper. Just a little deeper.
再进去一点 马上就成了
All right, all right, all right, h-h-hold...
够了 先别
What the fuck, man?
搞什么 兄弟
Let me get this. Let me get this.
让我来 我来拿
Relax, okay?
放松
Look. Look, focus. Focus. Okay, okay. What?
听着 集中注意力 好的 怎么做
I'm-a knock that bitch out your mouth.
我打你一拳 它就出来了
Okay? We're not at that step yet.
好吗 不至于吧
We don't have to do that.
真的没必要
It's just gonna sting a little bit. A'ight?
只会有一点点疼 好吗
Sting? On three.
疼 我数到三
One to three. Okay, well, if you count down...
从一数到三 不如还是倒数吧
You all right?
你还好吗
You okay, buddy?
还好吗 兄弟
Yes. Yes!
出来了 太好了
Good job, Hughie.
干得好 休伊
Good night, Ms. Stillwell.
晚安 斯蒂尔威尔女士
Good night, Miles.
晚安 迈尔斯
Maria.
玛利亚
Maria, I'm home.
玛利亚 我到家了
Maria?
玛利亚
Your kid's a sound sleeper.
你的孩子睡得真沉
Don't worry.
别担心
He's all right.
他没事
So's the nanny.
保姆也没事
She's out the back sleeping off a little bit of propofol.
我用了一点异丙酚 她在后面睡着了
Put your phone on the table.
把手♥机♥放到桌子上
William Butcher.
威廉·布彻
CIA showed me your file.
中情局给我看过你的档案
What do you want? You know what I want.
你想要做什么 你知道的
I don't know how breaking into my home and threatening my child
我可不知道闯进我家里 拿孩子威胁我
is gonna get you Homelander.
就能让你找到爱国者
All these years...
这么多年来
I've been searching for that cunt's weakness.
我一直在找那个混♥蛋♥的弱点
He doesn't have any weakness.
他没有弱点
No? There isn't a weapon on earth
没有吗 地球上每一种武器
that they haven't thrown at him.
他们都拿来对付过他
They've all failed.
从没成功过
That's not what I'm talking about.
我指的不是这种弱点
I'm talking... about you.
我指的是 你
Me?
我
Yeah, you're the only thing he gives two shits about.
你是他唯一还比较在乎的东西
You're his weakness.
你就是他的弱点
It's a fucking maze.
这里真♥他♥妈♥是个迷宫
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Ready... go on.
准备好了吗 上
Mon coeur.
心肝
Frenchie, what the fuck?
法国佬 你干嘛
Fuck! Move. Move.
该死 闪开 闪开
Fuck.
该死的
No! God. Just stay down.
不要 快蹲下
Aw, fuck.
真该死
She better be fucking worth it.
她最好值得我们拼命
Wait, what?
等等 你干什么
You cover him. Cover him! Wait, what?
你掩护他 掩护他 等等 什么
No, I don't... I don't... I can't do this.
不 我不行 我做不到
You just pull the fucking trigger right now!
你♥他♥妈♥扣动扳机就行了
Okay!
好的
Sorry! I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
Shit, it's out, it's out. What do I do?
完了 没子弹了没子弹了 我该怎么办
Take this. Take it.
拿着这个 给你
Reload. What the fuck do I know about reloading?
装弹 我他妈怎么可能会装弹
Reload the magazine.
装进弹匣里
How do I do that? Okay.
怎么装 好的
Let's go. Good? It's good.
去吧 很好 太好了
M.M.! M.M.!
母乳 母乳
M.M.!
母乳
Go!
快走
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
I'm out.
没子弹了
Oh, shit. Drop your weapon!
完蛋 放下武器
Okay, okay, okay. Okay. On your knees.
好好好 跪下
Don't shoot. Don't shoot. On your fucking knees!
别开枪 别开枪 他妈的跪好了
Face the wall!
转过去
Hands on your heads!
手放在头上
You came.
你来了
Like you said...
你说过
I'm a fucking superhero.
我可是个超级英雄
Come on.
过来
Hughie, check the doors.
休伊 你去看看门
Is it working?
能开吗
No, no, no, um... Fuck.
不行 该死
Try this.
试试这个
Yes.
开了
Son of a... Go, go, go.
真♥他♥妈♥的 快过去
Go. Go, go, go. Holy shit.
快 快过去 我的天呐
Oh, shit. Go.
该死 快走
Hughie, let's go. Go! I'll be okay. Go.
休伊 过来 我不会有事的 你们先走
Homelander was right.
爱国者说对的
You are a fucking rat.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个内奸
And you're the jailbreaker?
而你演了出越狱
Are you fucking kidding me?
你们他妈在搞笑吗
Turn around and walk away, A-train.
火车头 你最好转身离开
I got this. Go.
我能解决 你快走
No. I'm the one he wants.
不 他想抓的人是我
I'm not leaving you.
我不会丢下你一个人的
Please, just go.
别说了 快走吧
Hughie!
休伊
You killed the only person I've ever loved.
你杀了我唯一爱过的人
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
I know.
我知道
I did.
我杀的
But it was your fault.
但这都是你的错
Holy shit.
我的天啊
What? What?
他这是怎么了
I-I think he's having a heart attack.
我觉得他这是心脏病发作了
Oh, fuck.
该死
All right.
好吧
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Call an ambulance.
叫救护车
One...
一
He'll never stop coming for you.
他会一直追杀你的
I know.
我知道
This is Starlight.
我是星光
I have a code 78-65. A-train is down.
78-65号♥情况 火车头倒下了
I think he's had a heart attack.
好像是心脏病发作
You have to go. I'll take over.
你得走了 接下来交给我
Hughie, go!
休伊 快走
Or else you'll get caught.
不然你会被抓的
About fucking time.
到时间了
I know you can see through the ceiling.
我知道你能透过房♥顶看见我们
You try to kill me...
你一旦想动手杀我
And my trigger finger goes soft.
我就会手一软引爆♥炸♥弹
Now... why don't you stop playing rapey Santa...
所以你就别扮演什么强♥奸♥犯圣诞老人了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表