剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
What the hell is wrong with y'all?
你们他妈的有什么毛病
This is not what we do here, gentlemen.
我们在这里不是这么做事的 先生们
Now, didn't I tell you, we take turns at the pong?
我不是告诉过你 轮流打乒乓球吗
Oslo, Deeaygo, tell me you put your names up on my board?
奥斯洛 迪亚戈 你们把自己名字记到黑板上了吗
Apologies, Mr. Milk. No, sir.
对不起 奶先生 没有
Nuh-uh, me, neither, Mr. Milk.
我也没有 奶先生
Which means that you have cut in line
这就代表你们插队了
in front of everybody else in here.
还插在了这里所有人的前面
What else does it mean? Come on, spit it out.
这还代表什么 来 说
Means that we're disrespecting all the other niggas...
代表我们不尊重所有其他的黑鬼
Excuse me?
什么
All our fellow brothers in the unit.
我们小队的所有兄弟
Now, you both know how to write
你们两个都知道怎样
in the English language in a passable fashion.
写出让人看得懂的英文
I know that, 'cause I've seen to it myself, have I not?
我知道是因为我看见过你俩写 对吧
Yes, sir. Then please, place your John Hancocks on my board.
是的 先生 那么请在黑板上留下你们的亲笔签名
Yes sir, Mr. Milk. Thank you.
是 奶先生 谢谢你
At the bottom of the list.
写在名单的最后
Oh, hell nah.
见鬼
What the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What, I can't visit me old mate?
怎么 我就不能来看看我的老伙计
Rekindle the unbreakable bonds of brothers-in-arms?
重燃一下坚不可摧的基情吗
Nope. Come on, M.M.
没门 别这样母乳
Bring it in.
来抱一个
Look, if it's all the same, let's just cut the small talk.
听着 如果还是那事 咱就废话少说
All you're gonna do is lie and say how you're doing fine,
反正你也只会撒谎说自己干得多好
and I'm gonna lie and pretend like I'm happy to see you.
我也只会骗你说见到你很开心
Why are you here?
你到底来这干嘛
All right.
好吧
How'd you like to come back, have another go?
你想不想回来 跟我再干一场
No, sir. Keep it to yourself.
抱歉长官 您还是留着自己来吧
I don't want to know nothing about nothing.
我根本啥也不想知道
I'm a happy man now. Life is good,
我现在过得很开心 生活也幸福
Monique is back, we're good,
莫妮科回来了 我们感情很好
Just... Oh, yeah? How is Monique?
只是 是吗 她还好吧
Spits on the ground every time your name comes up.
每次听到你名字 她都要往地上啐一口
I can't do that to her again, man.
我不能再那么对她了 哥们
Not to mention, I'm actually making progress with these boys.
更何况 我调♥教♥这帮小子也有些进展了
Yeah, so I can see.
是啊 显而易见
Don't make me come out there!
别逼我出来收拾你们
Well, this is god's work.
你这职业太神圣了
I can't argue with that. But a man of your talents?
对此我不否认 但像你这样的能人
Wasted here. Look, Butcher,
在这种地方是浪费 听着 布彻
we were into some bad shit, man.
我们以前搞得烂事不少
Even before the Mallory stuff. And that, that was...
甚至在马洛里那事之前就搞了不少了 那真的
If I'm gonna make a difference,
如果我想要做出一些改变
I just feel more comfortable doing it on a smaller scale.
只是小打小闹的话 我会觉得更舒服
I'm a motherfucker with a heart.
我是个长了心的混♥蛋♥
Whereas you?
而你呢
You're just a motherfucker.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
Funny you should mention making a difference...
你提到改变也是很有意思啊
'Cause we just dusted a supe.
因为我们刚干掉了一个超级英雄
Bullshit.
放屁
Translucent.
隐形人
What the f...
搞什么
Well, come on, you lime-sucking smart-ass.
得了吧 你个吃柠檬的混球
How the hell did you do it?
你怎么做到的
Well...
就是吧
Big lump of c-4, packed right up his fudger.
把一大块塑料炸♥药♥塞进他的屁♥眼♥里
Boom. Claret everywhere, fucking diabolical.
砰的一下 血肉飞溅 妈的恶心透了
But before the fireworks, he coughed up a solid lead.
但他在原地爆♥炸♥之前说了一个重要线索
Spilled the beans in a big way.
泄露了一个大秘密
Now, we play this right,
如果我们能紧抓住机会
we could shake up the whole hornets' nest,
我们就可以一举捣毁他们的老巢
bring down Seven and Vought at the same time.
同时搞垮七巨头和沃特
You mean do Homelander?
也包括爱国者吗
This is about Becca, isn't it?
这跟贝卡有关 对不对
It's always about Becca with you.
你干的事总是因为贝卡
Oh, you ain't got your reasons?
你不也有你自己的理由
It'll be different this go, all right?
这次跟以前都不一样 好吗
None of that "Secrets and lies" bollocks.
再没有那些"秘密和谎言"的混账话了
And that Mallory shit ain't gonna happen this time.
马洛里的事也不会再发生了
I swear to god.
我对天发誓
Are you bringing Frenchie back?
你要让法国佬也回来吗
'Cause I can't work with that motherfucker.
我跟那混♥蛋♥可没法共事
Frenchie? No, I ain't seen him in years.
法国佬 没有 我很多年没见过他了
M.M., you're the only bloke I can trust.
母乳 我信得过的只有你
Since when have you ever trusted anybody?
你什么时候信过谁了啊
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Senator Calhoun, you've gone on the record
参议员卡尔霍恩 你之前一直
against superheroes in the military. Who's a good boy?
反对军队里有超级英雄 谁是乖宝宝啊
Who's a good boy? Why change your tune?
谁是乖宝宝啊 为何现在又改变♥态♥度了呢
No one's changing their tune.
没人改变♥态♥度
It's just I realized that
我只是意识到
it's an issue that affects all Americans. Okay.
这是个会影响所有美国人的问题 好啦
Can't you make it... stop?
你能不能 让他闭嘴
It shouldn't be decided by a few congressmen
不应该只由几个藏在议会里的
hidden in committee. He's not crying.
国会议员说了算 他不是在哭啊
The bill needs to go to the floor. Fuck.
这个提案必须要上升到国会层面 妈的
Oh, no. We can't have that...
不 我们不能这样
You know, I heard Translucent's tracking chip went dead.
我听说隐形人的追踪芯片失效了
He could be hurt.
他可能受伤了
How?
怎么会呢
He's got diamond skin.
他的钻石皮肤刀枪不入
He's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
My guys are on it.
我的人在处理了
All right, I forgot to give you these.
对了 我忘了给你这个
Here.
拿着
What is it?
这是什么
Those are your new talking points.
你的新谈话要点
Now that the military bill is out of committee,
议会已经通过了超级英雄进军队的提案
corporate wants to sell the shit out of it.
公♥司♥想趁这个机会大捞一笔
Yes. They do.
是啊 他们肯定想
Hey. You remember when you wanted me in the red cape
你还记不记得 当初你想让我穿红披风
and-and I said, "No. No, no, no.
我说"不 不行 不行"
Make it the flag"? Remember that?
"做成美国国旗吧" 还记得吗
Yeah. I don't need these.
我不需要这玩意
Okay?
懂吗
I can sell my way into the military.
我有办法让自己进军队
Thank you.
谢谢你
You take care of your baby, and I'll take care of mine.
你照顾好你的宝宝 我照顾好我的事
Mr. Edgar wrote those personally.
这是埃德加先生亲自写的
So if you want to go to 82 and take it up with him,
因此如果你想去82层跟他理论一番的话
be my guest.
请自便
Oh, yes.
真好
Oh, you're a happy boy now, huh?
你现在开心了 对吗
Are you a happy boy?
你是个开心宝宝吗
A rental, you cheap bastard?
租用车 你这个穷逼
Who do you think I am, some double-o wanker?
你以为我是什么 高级调查人员吗
In case you hadn't noticed, we ain't exactly rolling in it.
如果你没注意到 咱们可没几个钱
And you don't think this is conspicuous?
你不觉得这样很引人注意吗
Conspicuous? No, I don't think it's conspicuous.
引人注意 我不觉得啊
I think a big black van with fucking "Flowers" on the side
一辆黑色厢式货车 车身还他妈写着"鲜花"
is conspicuous.
那才是招摇
This is just another truck on the street.
这就是辆街上随处可见的车
Bang on time.
来的正是时候
Hughie.
我是休伊
Smelly motherfucker.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Butcher, who is this guy?! You'll give the game away!
布彻 这人是谁 你们会害我们暴露的
Not until this frog gets what's coming.
先让我给这傻♥逼♥一顿教训
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表