剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Yo, I am so psyched for Invisible Force 2.
嘿 我超期待《隐形特攻队二》
Please. Invisible Force 1 was lame.
拜托 《隐形特攻队一》可烂了
I'm all about Rising Tide.
我最喜欢起潮人
Rising Tide? The Deep?
起潮人 深水主
Translucent could kick The Deep's ass.
隐形人能打爆深水主
How? He's invisible. That's, like, all he's got. That's it.
怎么可能 他是能隐身 但这就是他唯一的本事了
Exactly. He sneaks up on The Deep,
对啊 他可以悄悄地靠近深水主
and then boom, motherfucker!
然后嘭 见鬼去吧
Sit down. Until The Deep makes a shark bite Translucent's dick off.
弟弟坐下 直到深水主让条鲨鱼咬掉隐形人的屌♥
How's he gonna find his dick? It's invisible.
深水主要怎么找到他的屌♥ 它可是隐形的
Holy shit.
我的天
Benjy!
班吉
Get up. Get up, get up, get up.
起来 起来 起来
Come on, Benjy. Come on, come on.
快点 班吉 快
Stay back.
别过来
Just stay the fuck back.
他妈的给我退后
What are you smiling at?
你在笑什么
Homelander?
爱国者
You boys okay?
你们没事吧
Can I... can I get a selfie?
我能 我能和你自♥拍♥一张吗
Course you can.
当然可以
The Seven's Queen Maeve and Homelander
七巨头中的梅芙女王和爱国者
made another heroic save today,
今天再次英勇地救助了人♥民♥
stopping a hijacked armored truck
他们在布鲁克林的街头
on the streets of Brooklyn,
阻止了一辆被劫持的装甲卡车
then staying behind for a photo op
然后留下来和一些非常幸运的粉丝
with some very lucky fans. Nice to meet you.
一起合影 很高兴遇见你
Jean? Thanks, Jennifer. And now...
琴 谢谢詹妮弗 现在
So, this is pretty much everything in one.
所以这东西算是包含了全部的功能
Bluetooth speakers.
这款蓝牙音响
It's in stereo, so you can put it all around your living room,
是立体声的 所以你可以把它放在客厅的任何地方
have some fun with it.
用它找点乐子
You said you have a standard cable box, right?
你说过你有的是标准机顶盒 是吗
Okay, then I need to get you an audio transmitter,
行 那我得给你拿个音频发射机
aptx low latency.
aptx[音频算法系统]低延时
It makes it so there's less audio lag,
这样就能少点音频延迟
and it's got a standard optical in.
它还有个标准光纤
And let's hook you up with thousand-Meg hdmi.
然后给你找个千兆字节hdmi[高清多媒体接口线]
Let's go with this one.
就拿这个吧
Uh, it costs a little bit more,
它是贵点
but the carbon's way more conductive.
但是它的碳纤维的传导性强多了
Hey, Gary. Um...
嘿 盖里
I really need to talk to you about something. Later, kid.
我真的很需要和你谈件事 待会儿吧 小鬼
Okay. Cool.
行 好
Later... you want, like... Want, like, 30-30 minutes?
待会 你是说 30分钟后吗
Like, a solid 45?
或者是45分钟后
Excuse me, sir?
打扰一下 先生
Hi. I'd like to make an appointment
你好 我希望能预约一下
for you to come over and...
你上门服务
lay some cable.
安装些电缆
Okay. Uh... oh, Robin.
好的 罗宾
Oh, dear, dear, Robin.
亲爱的 亲爱的 罗宾
Um, that doesn't mean what you think it means.
那句话的意思可不是你想的那样
Um, "Laying cable" means sex.
"安装电缆"代表滚床单
No, "Laying pipe" means sex.
不 "安装管道"才代表滚床单
"Laying cable" means you want me to come over to your house
"安装电缆"代表你想让我去你家
and just take a big, old shit.
拉泡陈年老屎
That's disgusting. Well, okay.
那真恶心 行吧
But you... Who-who said it, though?
但是 但这可是你刚说的
Okay. Are you ready? Despite your best efforts,
行了 你准备好了吗 虽然你尽了努力
I'm actually still hungry.
我还是很饿
I'm actually more hungry now.
我其实变得更饿了
Where are we gonna go after all this hot talk? I don't know.
我们可是刚聊骚完 要去哪里 我不知道
You know? More importantly, where are we gonna go
你懂的 更重要的是 我们之后要去哪儿
to lay some cable afterwards?
"安装些电缆"
Geez.
真是的
So, did you ask him?
所以 你有问他了吗
Who? Gary.
问谁 盖里
Did you ask Gary for the raise?
你有没有向盖里要求加薪
Yeah. Yeah. It was... It was a...
对 对 怎么说呢
Look, it was a crazy day, and-and he was super busy,
今天像是一团乱麻 而且他超级忙
but tomorrow for sure. Yes.
但明天我一定问 对
Okay.
行吧
What was I supposed to do, kick his door down?
我应该要怎么做 去踹他家门吗
Like Homelander?
像爱国者那样
I said "Okay."
我说了 "行吧"
Yeah, but you didn't mean it.
是 但你不是真心的
Hey, I see the look.
我看到你的表情了
I see it. Come on.
我看到了 别这样
This is like when we started dating.
这就像我们刚开始约会的时候
I don't think that's... I don't think that's true.
我不觉得那是 我不觉得那是真的
Dude, I had to ask you out.
老哥 最后还是我约你出去的
Well, excuse me for waiting.
原谅我想要等一等
You ever hear of chivalry?
你没听说过骑士精神吗
Listen, this is about you getting what you deserve.
听好了 这是关于你得到你应得的东西
I'm killing myself at school
我还在学校忍♥受折磨
because I think it's gonna be worth it for both of us.
因为我觉得这对我们两个都是值得的
You know, if we move in together.
你懂的 如果我们开始同居的话
Wait, what? What? W-w-wait. Hey, hey, hey.
等等 什么 什么 等等
Hey, hey. What was that?
嘿 你说什么
What'd you just say?
你刚刚说什么
Well, I mean, we can't keep, you know, laying pipe
我是说 我们不能一直在你♥爸♥爸那里
at your dad's place.
滚床单啊
Trying to be all quiet.
尽力一声不响
Staring up at that dumb Billy Joel post...
看着那个蠢蠢的比利·乔尔
Poster. Hey.
海报 嘿
Don't you ever besmirch Billy Jo...
你可不准小瞧比利·乔
I can't stop. I can't stop. I can't stop. I can't stop.
我停不下来 我停不下来 我停不下来了
Can't stop. Can't stop.
不能停 停不下来
Robin?
罗宾
Robin?
罗宾
Robin!
罗宾
Robin!
罗宾
Let the energy go through the wall.
让力量穿透墙壁
I am Starlight.
我是星光
I'm 110 pounds, and I'm five foot six.
我重50公斤 高一米七
Turn around, please.
请转一圈
Okay. Let's see it, dear.
好的 让我们看看吧 亲爱的
You should look away.
你应该移开视线
Sorry? You should turn away from the camera,
抱歉 你应该把视线从摄像机上移开
and you should close your eyes, or else I'll blind you.
并且闭上眼睛 不然我会亮瞎你的
All right.
好的
Okay, go ahead.
好了 开始吧
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I was born super-abled.
我生下来就有超能力
Uh, my mom was thrilled.
我妈妈非常的兴奋
She took me to all the little Miss Hero pageants,
她带我参加了所有的女性英雄选美比赛
but I hated it.
但是我讨厌极了
Ugh, I mean, I can still...
我现在还能
Smell the hairspray.
闻到那种发胶味
Uh, but...
但是
At the Q and A, they always asked me what my wish was,
问答环节的时候 他们总是问我的愿望是什么
and I always said, "To save the world."
我每次都回答 "拯救世界"
And the judges just chuckled like
然后裁判们就咯咯笑起来 就像
it was cute. But...
我说了什么可爱的话 但是
it wasn't a joke to me.
那对我来说不是玩笑
Since when did "Hopeful" And "Naive"
从什么时候开始 "心怀希望"和"幼稚"
become the same thing?
成了同样的东西
I mean, why would you get into this business
我是说 如果你不是为了拯救世界
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表