剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
How?
怎么杀
I got invulnerable skin.
我刀枪不入
I'm a fucking superhero, guy.
我他妈是个超级英雄 伙计
We fight gangs and terrorists.
我们打击黑帮和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We save the world daily.
每天都在拯救世界
I've stood in front of thousands of screaming fans,
我见过成千上万尖叫的粉丝
all of 'em creaming their jeans.
每一个都超级迷恋着我
Who are you?
你算什么啊
A water balloon filled
一个废物
with blood and meat.
血肉之躯的废物
Homelander's gonna find me,
爱国者会找到我的
and when he does, he's gonna burst you wide open.
而他一来 就会把你炸得皮开肉绽
I'm gonna make it home in time for cocktails.
我还能及时赶回去喝几杯鸡尾酒
'Cause that's who you are, and that's who I am.
因为那就是你的命运和我的命运
You're not the hero of this story.
在这个故事里 你不是主角
And...
而且
I'm not the one who's trapped.
真正被困住的也不是我
Well, good luck.
祝你好运吧
I tried.
我尽力了
Great chat.
和你聊天很开心
Run for the hills, Hughie.
快逃命吧 休伊
It looks like we're losing him.
我们好像追踪不到他了
The signal's going in and out.
信♥号♥♥断断续续的
Keep searching,
接着找
another 50 feet down on the right.
再往右十五米
Because, thanks to Samaritan's Embrace, Asim has a bed,
多亏"撒马利亚拥爱组织" 阿西姆有了一张床
a ventilated cooking area, and a laptop.
一个通风的烹饪区和一台笔记本电脑
But our work is not done.
但我们仍事业未竟
There are millions more children just like Asim, who need your help.
还有数百万像阿西姆这样的孩子需要你的帮助
For just $9.99 a month. That is only...
每月仅需9.99美元 只不过是
Hi, John. Thanks for your support.
约翰 谢谢你的捐赠
It's what makes this Republic so great.
所以这个国家才如此伟大
Bill. How are the kids?
比尔 孩子们还好吗
Give to Samaritan's Embrace today,
今天支持"撒马利亚拥爱组织"
and give a child just like Asim...
就是支持阿西姆这样的孩子
Could I get a club soda?
给我一杯苏打水
Ms. Stillwell.
斯蒂尔威尔女士
Senator, what can I get you?
参议员 你想喝点什么
Jack, rocks.
杰克·丹尼威士忌加冰
You know, we have Macallan 25.
我们这里有麦卡伦25年雪莉桶
You'd be wasting it. Whiskey's whiskey to me.
那就浪费了 对我来说威士忌就是威士忌而已
Boy, they're blowing so much smoke up Maeve's ass,
看他们对梅芙女王多么的谄媚
it's a miracle she doesn't die of lung cancer.
她还没有膨胀到爆♥炸♥真是个奇迹
But you know it's just that, right? Smoke.
但你明白就只是如此 对吧 只是在奉承她
I'm sorry?
我不明白
Everyone loves to bask in their glow,
每个人都想讨得超级英雄的欢心
but tomorrow morning
但到了明天早上
no one's putting supes into national defense.
没有人会支持超级英雄插手国防的
It won't get out of committee
这件事不会被委员会通过
much less hit the floor.
更别说拿到参议院讨论了
Because God forbid we could have an advantage in an armed conflict.
这么好的占据战争优势方的事情都不做吗
You send a supe over the 38th parallel,
如果你的超级英雄越过了三八线
Pyongyang's gonna answer with a nuke.
韩国就会回我们一个核弹了
Then one of my guys will catch it.
那我的人会徒手接住那个核弹
You see Robertson over there?
看看那边的罗伯逊
He's got Lockheed in his state and in his pocket.
他掌控着他们州的洛克希德公♥司♥
Mccrea? He's got Fort Bragg and its couple thousand voters.
麦克雷 他有布拉格堡和几千名选民
No one wants to outsource to you.
没人愿意外包给你
America runs on weapons.
美国依赖武器
Hell, it's one of the only damn things we still make.
这差不多是我们唯一还在做的东西了
But you are the chairman.
但你是主席
Where do you stand?
你的立场呢
Me? I'm just an old leatherneck.
我吗 我只是一个海军陆战队老兵
And if I was on the line,
如果我遇到了危险
scare the shit out of me to have Homelander there.
爱国者来救我 我会被吓个半死
My heroes are the most loyal,
我的超级英雄是最忠诚
patriotic... That's just it.
最爱国的 问题就出在这里
They're your heroes, aren't they?
他们只是你的英雄 不是吗
Get him a Macallan 25.
给他一杯麦卡伦25年雪莉桶
Why have average when you can have extraordinary?
可以选择非凡的时候 为什么要选择平凡呢
Thank you.
多谢
Guys, we should get back to the party.
我们该回♥派♥对上去了
What? Elena just ordered more booze.
什么 艾琳娜刚又点了酒
Come on, let's go back. No, no...
快点 我们回去吧 不行
It'll be more fun at the party.
派对肯定更有趣的
Please... okay, don't touch me.
求你们 够了 别碰我
No, please, please.
不要 别
Oh, no, no! Stop! No, no, no, no!
不 快停下 别这样
Please, no, no, no, no!
求你们了 不要
The girl said no. Help.
她说了"不要" 救命
We're all friends here.
我们是朋友
Yeah, it's all good. It's fine.
这没什么大不了的
Miss, do me a favor and shut your eyes.
女士 帮忙闭上眼睛好吗
Fucking bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
Fucking diamond skin.
该死的刀枪不入
Fuck. Merde!
操 日了亲娘咧
Here.
给你
Here, take it.
给你 吃吧
What is that?
这是什么
It will help with your, uh, anxiety.
能帮你缓解焦虑的东西
It's LSD and MDMA. This is a candy flip.
迷幻药和摇♥头♥丸♥ 混合装
It'll smooth you right out. Take it.
吃完立马就轻松了
Uh, thank you, but I-I don't think now is the time
谢谢了 但我现在不想
for a major hallucinogen.
吃迷幻药
Fais-toi plaisir.
恁随意
What are you exactly?
你到底是干什么的
Chemist? Engineer? What?
药剂师 工程师 还是什么别的
No. I know a little about a lot of things.
我只是对很多事情都略知一二
I'm a gunrunner by trade, but, uh, as you can see,
我是个军♥火♥贩子 但你也看到了
I've developed a certain niche.
我发展出了个特别的市场定位
Killing superheroes? No.
专杀超级英雄 不
You can count on one hand the number of dead superheroes.
超级英雄的死亡人数一只手就能数的过来
Sometimes you can, uh, incapacitate them.
有时候我们可以 让他们失去超能力
Truly, they are magnificent creatures.
他们的确是了不起的生物
Each one with a unique power that requires a unique solution.
每个都有独特的能力 所以得想独特的解决方案
It's, uh... it's never the same twice.
永远要想新的办法
Who pays you to do that?
谁会给你付钱呢
Whoever can pay.
付得起钱的人呗
And when you do kill a supe...
当你真的杀了一个超级英雄
or, you know, any-anyone...
或者只是个普通人
what's it like?
那是什么感觉
You know...
你知道吗
I saw this woman once, in a midtown elevator,
我曾经在市中心的电梯里见过一个女人
2008.
2008年
No more for ten seconds, I see her, huh?
我和她相遇也差不多只有十多秒吧
Stunning.
她那么的美
Five-nine.
有1米75那么高
Hair so black it absorbed the light, you know?
她的头发如此乌黑 就像要吸走所有的光线
Tom Ford pencil skirt, Louboutin stilettos.
汤姆·福特牌铅笔裙 鲁布托牌细高跟鞋
C'est magnifique.
真的是太美了
But she had,
但她有
she had...I never forget this, you see...
她有...我永远都忘不了这个
She had dirt under her fingernails
她指甲底下有泥
and callouses on her hands, and I see this and I say, "Oh",
手上还有老茧 我看到这个就心想"天呐"
"strange for such a refined woman like this." What, you...
"这对于这么精致的一位女子来说可太奇怪了"
You a gardener? You know, are you a sculptor?
难道她是个园丁吗 你懂的 还是个雕塑家
What is this, huh?
到底是怎么回事呢
And I think about this...
然后我就在想
I think about her all the time.
我一直在想她
She was the first person I ever killed.
她是我杀死的第一个人
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表