剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
who didn't know who I was.
能跟不知道我身份的人交谈
Once you're behind the scenes, it's...
当你进入幕后的时候就感觉
It's different.
感觉不一样了
Like how? I don't know...
什么感觉 我不知道
if they really want you to be a hero.
他们到底是不是真的想让我成一个英雄
I think they just want you to look like one.
我觉得他们只想让我看起来像就行
The other day on the bench
那天在长椅上
when you were talking about how much you hated your job, you meant...
你说你有多讨厌你的工作 你指的是
You meant this job?
你指的是这份工作
Then, um...
那就
Just quit.
干脆辞职吧
Just walk away.
直接走人
I mean, you got nothing to prove.
你又不需要证明什么
I should probably get back,
我觉得我得回去了
you know, before they send a search party for me.
你懂的 在他们出动大量人马来找我之前
Yeah, totally. Um... So...
当然了 那...
Listen, Annie... starlight.
听着 安妮 星光
What do you, uh...? Annie.
你觉得... 安妮
Um, this is insane, but, uh...
好吧 这有点扯淡 但是
I know you're you and everything,
我知道你是大名鼎鼎的星光
but if you ever just wanted to...
但如果以后你想
You know, get...
你懂的 想
Would you like my number?
你想要我的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Yeah. Yeah, that's-that's, uh...
对的 对的 那就是
That's what I was asking.
那就是我要说的
Okay. Do I call you,
好吧 要找你的话 是打给你
or do I just commit a crime?
还是干脆去犯个罪
Probably committing a crime would get me to you quicker, so...
或许犯个罪能更快联络到我吧 那么
There's a new young gun in town
一颗新星冉冉升起
and I'm ready to rock the show.
我已经准备好震撼全场了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
here comes Shockwave.
让我们欢迎冲击波
You all right?
你还好吗
Huh? Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm good. I'm good.
啊 当然 当然 我很好
I'm fast, baby. Like, how I roll, you know?
我很快 宝贝 这就是我的风格 明白吗
You look wired as hell.
你现在看起来特别奇怪
Well, it's just mom's, uh...
就是我妈妈的
Her spirit is flowing through my body,
她的精神正流淌进我的身体
you know what I'm saying?
你懂吧
I've got eyes on A-Train.
我已经看到火车头了
He's totally jacked.
他现在完全亢奋了
He must've shot up the v.
肯定注射了化合物V
We missed it, boys.
我们错过了 兄弟们
I'm out of here. I'll check in later.
我得走了 待会儿联♥系♥
Where the hell you going?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿
Just gonna see about a girl.
我得去看看那个姑娘
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please turn your attention to the track.
请把你们的注意力转到赛道
Please, clear the track.
请清空赛道
Set.
预备
Yes!
太好了
He's done it again!
他再次做到了
A-Train wins!
火车头赢了
A new world record for A-Train.
他又创造了一项新的世界纪录
They say lightning doesn't strike twice.
常言道闪电不会连击两次
The world belongs to A-Train.
世界是属于火车头的
A-Train wins.
火车头赢了
A-Train wins!
火车头赢了
Stunning! Absolutely stunning.
惊艳全场 太惊艳了
So, how the hell do you know Starlight?
所以你是怎么认识星光的
I don't really know her know her.
我跟她也不是太熟
Just, uh...
只是
we met on a park bench.
我们在公园的长椅上认识的
You get her number?
你要到她号♥码了吗
Yeah.
对
Hughie?
休伊
Uh, yeah. Got it.
是的 拿到了
Good.
很好
M.M.
母乳
Popclaw's eyeballing a vial of v like it's made of snickers.
魔爪女直盯一小瓶化合物V 就跟那是士力架做的一样
What, you think she nicked some of A-Train's stash?
什么 你认为她私吞了火车头的一些存货
That's exactly what I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
Get over here now.
快过来
Well, you know what?
你知道吗
Shockwave ran a good, clean race,
冲击波跑得又快又好
but, uh, there can only be one fastest man in the world,
但在这世上只能有一个跑的最快的男人
and that's the A-Train, baby!
那就是火车头 宝贝
Yes, baby.
是的 宝贝
A-Train, how are you celebrating tonight? Any special girl?
火车头你今晚要怎么庆祝呢 有特别的姑娘吗
Uh... well, you know me.
你了解我的
I'm always in the game,
我一直在这场游戏中
but I'm too fast to catch.
但没人能追得上我
I'm open to offers, though, ladies.
不过我名花无主哦 女士们
There's plenty to go around.
还有很多事情要做
A-Train, how have you managed
火车头 你是怎么做到
to stay on top all this time?
从未被打败的呢
What's your secret?
你的秘诀是什么
Secret? There's no secret.
秘诀吗 根本就没有秘诀
It's just about discipline and training
一切都归功于纪律和训练
and keeping your head in the game, staying focused.
埋头于当下的比赛 保持专注
Fucking hell.
天杀的
You said it.
可不是
She's been at it for an hour.
她已经练了一个小时了
Come and get me!
来抓我啊
How'd you know to keep an eye on her?
你是怎么知道要盯着她的
Okay.
这么说
You see that red case over there?
你看到那个红色皮包了吗
I've been around long enough to know
我活了这么久 久到一眼就看出
a fix kit when I see one.
那是个收纳包
And she told A-Train that v's a slippery slope.
她还和火车头说化合物V就像多米诺骨牌
So she's got experience.
说明她也用过
I figured if you wait around long enough,
我觉得只要耐心等待
two plus two equals nasty.
就会有结果
Sherlock fucking homie.
你夏洛克附体啊
Now admit it.
承认吧
This beats babysitting delinquents any day, don't it?
这比照顾那些少年犯强多了不是吗
Fuck...
去你的
Hey, popclaw. Mr. Lutz. Um...
你好魔爪女 鲁兹先生
House call? I'm just here for the rent.
你怎么来登门拜访了 我只是来收租的
The rent you said you would pay?
你说你会交的那些租金
You should come in.
你还是进来吧
You can wait there if you want,
愿意的话你也可以就在那里等
but it's gonna take me a few minutes to write the check.
但我可能会花几分钟写支票
I don't bite.
我又不咬人
Unless you want me to.
除非你想要
That was a joke, Alek.
开玩笑的 阿列克
Alek, right?
阿列克 对吧
Okay, let's get that check.
好吧 我进来等你写支票
You want a drink, alek, while you wait?
等的时候你想喝点什么吗
You prefer Alek or Alexander? Alek.
你想让我叫你阿列克还是亚历山大 阿列克
It's actually short for, uh, Aleksy.
这其实是阿列克谢的简称
I like that.
我喜欢这个名字
Sounds more exotic.
听起来更有异国情调了
Okay. Mmhmm.
好吧 嗯哼
Like what you see?
喜欢你看到的吗
Huh? No.
啊不
Yes.
喜欢
I mean, it's... lovely.
我的意思是 很可爱
It's okay.
没事的
A lot of guys have a superhero fantasy.
很多人对超级英雄都有幻想
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表