剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Between this and 80-hour weeks at the lab,
在这种生活和每周在实验室待八十个小时之间选择
I'll take the lab. no contest.
我肯定会选择在实验室
So, you ever, uh...
那你有没有...
Catch up with any of the old gang from Vought?
和沃特公♥司♥之前的老同事有联♥系♥
Look, do you mind if we don't do this?
听着 我们要不别玩这套了
Do what? This cat and mouse bullshit.
玩什么 猫鼠游戏这套
You want to know about Rebecca Butcher.
你想了解丽贝卡·布彻
You went to Stillwell about it because you knew
你去找斯蒂尔威尔因为你知道
that'd tip over the first domino.
这将能推倒第一块多米诺骨牌
Well, it led to me.
然后你就来找我了
So just ask.
快问吧
I'll be honest.
我会如实说的
Well, that would be a first.
这确实会是第一块多米诺骨牌
Eight years ago...
八年前...
Stillwell called me with quite an interesting challenge.
斯蒂尔威尔打电♥话♥给了我一个有趣的挑战
Rebecca Butcher had come to her with a...
丽贝卡·布彻因为一个前所未有的病症
completely unprecedented medical condition.
去找了她
What condition?
什么病
She was pregnant.
她怀孕了
With your child.
怀了你的孩子
Pregnant?
怀孕了吗
Wh...
什么
But I thought I couldn't.
但是我以为我不能让别人怀孕
So did I.
我也以为
Apparently, nature is tenacious.
很显然 自然十分顽强
The fetus was developing unnaturally fast.
胎儿以超自然的速度生长
We told her we'd deliver the baby safely
我们告诉她我们会在一个安全的地方
at a secure location,
让她把孩子生下来
But she had to sign an NDA.
但她必须要签一个保密协议
Couldn't tell anyone.
不能告诉任何人
Not even her husband.
即使是他的丈夫
You can imagine the size of the potential scandal.
你能想象到这将会引起一场多大的丑闻
No!
不要
No! pull it out... oh, my...
不要 把他拉出来 天哪
The birth was difficult.
分娩过程很艰难
The baby clawed its way out of her.
婴儿从她身体里挣脱出来
The blood loss... no one could have survived.
那个失血量 没人能活下来
She died on the table.
她死在了手术台上
A-and the baby?
那那个孩子呢
Lived all of ten seconds.
活了十秒钟
Drowned in its mother's blood.
在他妈妈的血里淹死了
Was it a boy?
是个男孩吗
Does it matter?
这很重要吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
To protect you.
为了保护你
That's always job one at Vought, isn't it?
这永远是沃特公♥司♥的首要任务 不是吗
Protect our most profitable asset?
保护我们最能赚钱的资产
So why are you telling me now?
那你为什么现在告诉我了
You don't understand.
你不明白
The thing about cross-breeding dogs,
杂交狗的一个有用之处在于
you get the right genes,
你有了正确的基因
you can get a perfect creation.
就可以培育出一种完美的生物
But it doesn't matter how perfect they are.
但是不管有多完美
It's not enough.
这都不够
When I raise subjects without their mothers,
缺少母亲的实验对象
they become violent.
会变得有暴♥力♥倾向
Aggressive.
有攻击性
Downright hateful.
充满仇恨
You should have been raised
你原本应该在
in a home with a family who loved you.
一个充满爱的家庭里长大
Not in a cold lab with doctors.
而不是在冷冰冰的实验室里和医生们一起
And yet, I turned out great.
但是我成长得很好
When I think what it's done to you,
每当我想到我对你做的一切
and what you can now do to everyone else...
和你现在会对别人做的事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't want your fucking apology.
我不需要你的道歉
All this is my fault.
所有的一切都是我的错
What do you want?
你想要什么
What?
你要什么
What do you want... forgiveness?
你想要什么 原谅吗
Now?
现在吗
After you raised me like a fucking lab rat?
在你把我当成他妈的小白鼠养大之后
No.
不
Too little, too late.
这道歉不够诚意 而且也太晚了
I don't want anything from you, John.
我不想从你这获得些什么 约翰
I'm just an old man, thinking about his mistakes.
我只是老人 在反思自己过错而已
I'm the world's greatest superhero.
我是世界上最伟大的超级英雄
You're my greatest failure.
你是我最大的败笔
Hi. You've reached Annie.
你好 这是安妮
I can't come to the phone right now, but...
我现在无法接听您的电♥话♥ 但...
Merde!
该死
Butcher. Yeah, yeah, here's a gun.
布彻 拿着枪
Fucking hell.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Calm down.
冷静些
Okay, come on.
来 跟我来
All right, easy, lads. Easy.
好了 放松些伙计们 别紧张
M.M.
母乳
Deputy director.
副局长
Your family's gonna be okay, you have my word.
我向你保证 你家人会没事的
Thank you.
谢谢您
You called?
你给她打电♥话♥了
You are a human after all.
算你还有些人性
Well, let's not get too carried away.
还是别太忘乎所以了
Thanks, man.
谢了老兄
Come right this way, ma'am.
这边走 女士
Monique, I'm sorry.
对不起 莫妮科
I never want to see you again, Marvin.
我不想再见到你了 马文
Come here, baby.
来 宝贝
Daddy loves you, okay?
爸爸爱你 你知道的吧
You're gonna be safe with mommy.
你和妈妈在一起会很安全
All right? All right.
明白吧 好
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
All right. All right.
好的 好
No Homelander. No Homelander.
不包括爱国者 不包括爱国者
We had a deal. Everyone else is fair game.
我们说好的 其他任意一个都行
Do you want this or not?
你到底想不想做这笔交易
Annie, are you okay?
安妮你没事吧
I have to see you.
我得和你见个面
I don't know. I don't think that's such a good idea.
我不知道 我不觉得见面是个好主意
You have to explain, Hughie.
你得好好解释 休伊
You have to make this make sense.
你必须解释清楚
Just you and me.
就我们两个人
You owe me that much.
这是你欠我的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm afraid I'm not following.
恐怕我没听懂
You and your corporation are fucked.
你和你的公♥司♥都要死翘翘了
Unequivocally, unilaterally fucked.
准确的说 是单方面死翘翘
How was that? Is that clearer for you?
这样说呢 你能明白吧
For the last half century,
在过去的半个世纪里
you have been feeding the American people the line
你们一直在给美国人♥民♥灌输一种观念
that your superheroes are chosen by God.
也就是你们的那些超级英雄都是天选之人
I mean, I get it.
我现在明白了
Jamming illegal drugs into babies' arms...
给婴儿注射非法药物
I mean, that doesn't quite have the same ring,
这听起来可和你们所说的截然不同
and that's not even the worst.
而且这还不是最糟糕的
What did you do to this one, and why?
你对这个女孩做了什么 为什么
I've never seen her in my entire life.
我从来没有见过她
What do you want? For starters,
你想怎么样 首先
there are no superheroes in the U.S. armed forces.
超级英雄不可以加入美国武装部队
The bill's already gone down to the floor.
这已经是铁定的事实了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表