剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Please, I have a daughter!
求你了 我还有一个女儿
No!
不要
Don't want none, fuck off.
我什么都不想要 滚吧
I'm here about your wife.
我是为了你的妻子而来的
I believe this was a few days
我想这是在你在圣诞派对
after you met Homelander at that Christmas party?
碰见爱国者几天后发生的
She was alone with him for three hours.
她单独和他在一起三个小时
Not long after that, Rebecca went missing,
那之后不久 丽贝卡就不见了
and has remained so ever since.
之后便杳无音讯
One way or another, Mr. Butcher,
不管怎么样 布彻先生
I believe Homelander was involved.
我都认为爱国者逃不了干系
Homelander?
爱国者
But he's a fucking superhero.
但他是个超级英雄
You wouldn't believe what they get up to.
你想象不出他们的那些勾当
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
My name is Mallory.
我叫马洛里
I'm the person who can get you payback.
我能够让你报仇血恨
Who's calling?
谁打来的
Nobody.
没谁
Listen, if you...
听着 如果你
If you want to talk, I suppose we...
如果你想谈心 我想我们
No.
不必了
But would it kill you to make me one of those?
但你可以帮我也弄一杯吗
You know, I had someone once.
我也曾爱上过一个人
We were gonna get away, start a family.
我们当时准备离开 并且组建一个家庭
So what happened?
那后来发生了什么
Well...
这个嘛
Everyone always asks,
每个人都这么问
what's our special weakness?
超级英雄的弱点是什么
Gamma rays?
伽马射线吗
Iron daggers?
铁匕♥首♥吗
Some ridiculous, stupid thing?
还是些很荒谬愚蠢的东西呢
The truth is,
事实是
our weakness is the same as anyone's.
我们的弱点跟普通人一样
It's people.
是人
The people we care about.
是我们在乎的人
So I say, cut them loose.
所以我说嘛 情丝都斩断
For your good and for theirs.
对你 对他们都好
That way you're really bulletproof.
那样你就真的刀枪不入了
What's up, man?
你好呀 兄弟
How'd you end up here?
你怎么沦落至此了
Oh, tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Me, too.
我也是
What's that?
什么
Wait, you can't get in your head about that.
等一下 你别老是想这个
It's really not that big of a deal.
那真没什么大不了的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我要带你离开这了
Just hang tight.
再坚持一下
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下
Oh, hey. Can I take one of these lobsters back with me?
你好 我可以从这拿一只龙虾吗
You got it. Thanks.
这就来 谢谢
Oh, wait, no, no, no, no. not that one.
等等 不不不 不是那个
This one.
是这个
Yeah, that's my guy.
对 这才是我要的那只
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Larry, please.
拉里 求你了
I just need a secure place for a few nights.
我只需要个安全的地方待几天
No, no, no. wait, wait, wait, wait.
不不不 等等 别挂
Putain!
他妈的
Hi, you've reached Annie.
你好 这是安妮
I can't come to the phone... Oh, damn it.
我现在不能接电♥话♥... 该死
That's Hughie, baby.
那是休伊 宝贝
She looks like you. Nah.
她长得像你 没有
She's good-looking, man.
她很好看 兄弟
Right, baby?
对吗 宝贝
Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生
Ooh, yeah.
你好 是我
Pleasure to meet you. Billy Butcher.
很荣幸见到你 我是比利·布彻
Oh, Hugh Campbell.
我是休·坎贝尔
You got a hell of a lad there. Well, yeah.
你儿子真出色 是啊
He's all mine.
他就是我的全部
Hello, hello, hello.
你们好呀
What have we got here, then, eh?
看看这是谁来了
What's your name, sweetheart?
你叫什么 小甜心
You can call me uncle Billy.
你可以叫我比利叔叔
He ain't your uncle, honey.
他不是你叔叔 宝贝
He ain't nothing to you. Monique.
他对你来说什么都不是 莫妮科
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Hi, you've reached Annie. I can't come
你好 我是安妮 我现在
to the phone right now...
不能来接电♥话♥
What's she doing?
她在干嘛呢
Uh, okay. it's okay.
好吧 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Does the oriental girl not talk?
这个东方女孩不会讲话吗
Uh, Asian. Yeah.
亚洲女孩 是啊
you're right. Asian.
你说得对 亚洲女孩
And no, I don't think she does.
我觉得她不会说话
Dad, I'm really sorry.
爸爸 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
所有事我都很抱歉
No, no, no. Don't say sorry. No.
不不不 不用道歉 没事的
Look at you, standing up for yourself.
看看你 为你自己而战
Jings.
天哪
Cold feet, huh?
临阵退缩了是吗
What?
什么
You said Raynor got cold feet.
你说是雷纳临阵退缩了
Yeah, that's what I said.
是啊 那是我说的
You know what I think it is?
你知道我怎么想的吗
I think Raynor's plenty interested.
我觉得雷纳其实非常感兴趣
Only she didn't bring you Homelander's head on a plate.
只是她没有把爱国者拱手送出
And you blew the whole fucking thing up.
你就把这一切全他妈搞砸了
How am I doing so far?
我目前为止说的对不对
No, mate. way off.
不 伙计 差太远了
Bullshit, Butcher.
别瞎扯 布彻
You're so hot for Homelander right now, Butcher.
你现在对爱国者有点上头了 布彻
You're not gonna let anything get in your way.
你不会让任何事阻碍你
Even if it's your own fucking friends, man.
即使是你自己的朋友 兄弟
You promised me things would be different.
你答应我这次会有所不同
Matter of fact, you swore it.
事实上 你发过誓
But this is worse, man.
但现在却更糟了 兄弟
This is gonna be Mallory's family all over again.
这会是马洛里家惨剧的重演
Only this time it's gonna be my family.
只是这次会发生在我的家人身上
And if something happens to them, Butcher...
如果他们出了什么事的话 布彻
I don't know what happened with you and Raynor
我不知道你和雷纳之间出了什么问题
or how that situation got fucked up.
或者是这事是怎么搞砸的
But just please call her.
但是求你了打电♥话♥给她吧
Please.
求你了
Yeah.
真乖
There you go.
给你
Dr. Vogelbaum.
沃格鲍姆博士
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Thought I'd drop in on you.
我觉得我要顺路来看看你
You look well.
你看起来不错
How long's it been, John?
多久不见了 约翰
Long enough that no one calls me John anymore.
久到现在已经没人叫我约翰了
So, what are these? Pets?
所以 这些是什么 宠物吗
No, just breeding them.
不 只是养殖他们
German retrievers.
德国猎犬
I try not to get too attached to my subjects.
我试图不和我的研究对象保持过多的联♥系♥
Hmm. well, that's true.
好吧 那确实是
Seems retirement suits you.
看起来退休生活很适合你
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表