剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
I mean, Lowa's sweetheart, the defender of Des Moines,
爱荷华州的甜心 得梅因州的守护者
just went psycho on the Deep.
精神错乱 袭击了深水主
I mean, that...
我是说 这
that could put you out of the business.
这能让你从这一行消失的
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, home to mommy, tail tucked between your legs.
尾巴夹在两腿中间 哭哭啼啼回家找妈妈
Just think of all those kids.
想想所有那些孩子们
I mean, the kids.
我指那些
Those kids who look up to you,
那些崇拜你的孩子们
they'd just be shattered.
他们会悲痛欲绝的
I mean, that's not what you really want, right?
那并不是你真正想要的 对吧
Or we come together as a team.
或者我们可以组成团队
You and me, we just roll with the punches,
咱俩 你就忍♥一下
for, like, three minutes, maybe.
也就忍♥个三分钟吧
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
And then you know what happens?
然后你知道会发生什么吗
All your dreams come true.
你的所有梦想都会成真
I'm sure you guys have all heard
我肯定你们全都听说了
that Translucent stopped a home invasion
隐形人昨天晚上在杨克斯
in Yonkers last night, a young, single mother
阻止了一场入室盗窃 保护了一个年轻的单亲妈妈
and her two kids. Just incredible. Just...
和她的两个孩子 真是不可思议
So tell us, how are you able to... to vanish?
告诉我们 你怎么能够隐形的
No, I don't actually vanish.
不 我并不是真正隐形
My skin turns into this carbon meta-material that bends the light.
我的皮肤可以变成一种能弯曲光线的碳素超材料
Like an invisibility cloak.
就像隐形斗篷一样
All right, but just to be clear,
好的 但是我们要问清楚
you have to be completely naked, right?
你必须全♥裸♥ 对吗
I appreciate you coming on the show, my man. I love you.
感谢你来上节目 老兄 爱你哦
You guys stay tuned for a behind-the-scenes look
各位尽请期待《隐形特工队2》
at Invisible Force 2, and later, Translucent himself...
幕后花絮 稍后 隐形人本人将...
You interested in a nanny cam?
你对保姆监控摄像头感兴趣吗
'Cause we're actually running a special on that.
因为我们正好在搞特♥价♥
Um, it's a pretty popular bear.
这只熊挺畅销的
There's cameras in the eyes.
它眼睛里有摄像头
Tell me,
告诉我
how many nannies shake their babies?
有多少保姆会这样摇晃孩子
Uh, I'm sorry?
什么
You know, a good... hard shake, like...
狠狠地摇 就像
Like tryin' to get ketchup out of a bottle.
就像把番茄酱从瓶子里倒出来一样
One percent? Less?
百分之一 或者更少
I-I don't really know.
我不太清楚
Funny, that.
真有趣
They sell a billion dollars worth of that shit worldwide.
这破玩意在全球卖♥♥了十亿美元
Goes to show you, doesn't it?
这就说明问题了 不是吗
The bollocks people will believe
只要能把人们吓唬住
if you get them scared enough.
他们就会相信你的这些屁话
Cool.
是吧
Cool, cool.
没错
Is there anything I can help you with today, or...?
有什么我能为您效劳的
I'm not gonna piss you about, Hughie.
我就不跟你浪费时间了 休伊
I heard what happened to Robin.
我听说了罗宾的事
I'm... I'm... I'm sorry, who are you?
不好意思 你是谁
She wasn't in the street.
她当时没有站在马路上
She was one step off the fucking curb.
她只跨出了马路牙子一步
And you didn't take the pay-off.
而且你没收那笔赔偿
Yeah. I said, who the hell are you?
没错 我在问你你到底是谁
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
My name's Butcher.
我叫布彻
Billy Butcher.
比利·布彻
Listen, I was thinking that, uh,
听着 我想着
you and me should have a little bit of a chat.
咱俩该好好聊聊
Y-you're a fed?
你是联邦调查局的探员吗
You don't sound like a fed.
你的口音可不太像
What, I can't immigrate?
怎么 探员就不能是移♥民♥吗
There's a giant green slapper with her ass in the harbor
海港里那位浑身绿色的大姐[自♥由♥女神像]
that says different.
可不这么想
You don't really look like one, either.
但是你看起来也不像
No? What do I look like?
是吗 我看起来像啥
Like you're starring in a porn version of The Matrix.
像色情版《黑客帝国》的主演
Well, it's all right there in black and white.
证件上白纸黑字写着呢
Okay. Uh, what exactly can I do for you?
好吧 那我能帮你做些什么
No, you got it all wrong, Hughie.
不 你会错意了 休伊
It's what I can do for you.
应该说我能为你做什么
You see, you ain't alone, son.
你不是一个人 孩子
It happens a lot more than you think.
你不知道 这种事发生过太多次了
Supes lose hundreds of people each year to collateral damage.
超级英雄每年都要间接害死上百的人
No. Come on, that'd be all over the news.
怎么可能 那早该上新闻了
People would be screaming bloody murder.
人人都会伸冤讨♥伐♥
Yeah, look, there might be the odd mention of it
有时候是会有报道
now and again, like with Robin,
像罗宾这件事
but there's a fuck-sight more that happens
但更多的事件
that just gets swept right under the rug.
就这样被隐瞒了
Why?
为什么
Ain't it obvious?
还不够明显吗
Movie tickets, merchandising,
为了电影票 周边产品
theme parks, video games.
主题公园 电子游戏
A multi-billion dollar global industry
这项数十亿美元的全球产业
supported by corporate lobbyists
得到了企业说客
and politicians on both sides.
和两党政客的共同支持
But the main reason that you won't hear about it
但你之所以没有听说这些事件
is 'cause the public don't want to know about it.
是因为公众不想去了解这些事实
See, people love that cozy feeling that supes give them.
人们依赖于超级英雄带给他们的安全感
Some golden cunt
一群自命不凡的混♥蛋♥
swoop out of the sky and save the day
从天而降 拯救世界
so you don't got to do it yourself.
这样你完全不用自己动手了
But if you knew half the shit they get up to...
但你如果知道一半他们干的那些勾当
Fuckin' diabolical.
人神共愤啊
But then... That's where I come in.
这时候 就需要我出手了
Come in to... to do what?
出手做什么
Spank the bastards when they get out of line.
在这群混♥蛋♥越界时惩罚他们
How do you spank a supe?
你要怎么惩罚超级英雄
Come on, son.
跟我来 孩子
Uh, where?
去哪里
You'll love it.
你会喜欢的
Uh, not likely. Uh, listen.
不太可能 听着
I think this is good, I'm good.
我觉得差不多了 我不太想参与
Uh, thank you for an extremely weird conversation,
谢谢你这番诡异至极的谈话
but, uh, I don't want to go to a second location with you.
但我不想跟你去下个地方了
So, I'm gonna get back to work.
我现在要回去上班了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hughie! Hughie.
休伊 休伊
This is your one and only, mate.
这是你唯一的机会 兄弟
Once I go, I'm gone.
我走了就不会回来了
I'm offering you the opportunity
我在给你提供一个
to get them that got your girl.
替你女朋友报仇的机会
What have you got to lose
你还怕失去什么呢
that you ain't already lost?
你已经一无所有了
Where are we?
这是哪里
Keep your mouth shut.
别说话
Harry.
哈里
Got your message.
收到你的信息了
Thank you for being an upstanding citizen.
谢谢你这名遵纪守法的好市民
You know this is fucking police brutality, man.
你这是警♥察♥暴行 兄弟
You know what they'll do to me,
如果我给你开门被发现了
they catch me letting you in?
你知道他们会怎么惩罚我吗
Not half of what I'll do if you don't.
如果你不开门 我会加倍惩罚你
Did he just say you were police?
他刚刚说你是警♥察♥
Yeah, you know, cop, fed, all the same to twats like that.
警♥察♥和探员对这些混♥蛋♥来说都一样
Holy shit.
老天爷耶
Pick your jaw up off the floor
把你惊掉的下巴安回去
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表