剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Your heart is getting bigger, balls are getting smaller,
你的心脏在不断变大 老二却一直缩小
your bone density's for shit.
你的骨密度情况也很糟糕
That compound V shit is killing you.
化合物V在吞噬你的生命啊
Hey. Don't even say it out loud, all right?
别这么大声说那玩意 听见没
You don't know shit about it, you understand?
你♥他♥妈♥什么也不知道 懂吗
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
And you're done, okay? No more fucking around.
而且你也不能再这么胡来了 知道吗
Did you see my last time out there?
你瞧见我上次在这的样子吗
Sioux city's got a fucking faster runner than me.
苏城来的一个人比我跑得快得多
Then no more club openings and commercial shoots.
那你就别再参加什么俱乐部开业仪式或者商业拍摄了
Okay? None of that shit. We train.
好吗 全都别搞了 我们专注训练
Back to the basics.
回到基础的东西上来
Nobody gets it back at my age.
到我这个年龄 没人能恢复了
I'm gonna be a freak show like Ben Johnson,
我会变成一个像本·约翰逊[加拿大短跑运动员]一样
racing against horses.
在"畸形秀"上跟马赛跑的人
At least you'll still be breathing.
至少你还会活着
Shit.
妈的
I got to go. Where?
我要走了 去哪
What's going on? I missed you guys.
出什么事了 我想死各位了
Just wanted to see your smiling faces.
只是想看看你们的笑脸
Take a seat, buddy.
坐下吧 哥们
And, truth be known, I felt like we were overdue
说实话 我感觉我们好久没有进行
a little heart-to-heart.
一次交心的聊天了
A rap session, maybe a little tough love.
正经的座谈会 或者严肃的教育
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means that lately, some of you
意思就是 最近你们中的某些人
have been, a little out of sorts.
有点状态不佳
Erratic.
喜怒无常
Unreliable.
很不可靠
Downright sloppy.
极其懒散
Not you, Noir. You've been great.
不是说你 玄色 你做得很好
But the rest of you,
但剩下的各位
it is fair to say that I am disappointed.
可以说让我很失望
Got to keep your eye on the ball, guys.
要保持警觉啊 各位
The enemies are storming the gates.
敌人已经兵临城下了
I mean, we're not even the Seven anymore, we're down to five.
我们只剩下五个人 可算不上七巨头了
We're dropping like fucking flies,
我们就像苍蝇被拍死一样在减员
but at least now I know why.
但至少 我现在知道了原因
Why
为什么
Is this a joke? Why is Hughie up there?
你在开玩笑吗 为什么休伊在画面里
I don't understand. Who is this guy?
我不明白 这人是谁
This guy is Hugh Campbell.
他叫休伊·坎贝尔
He and Starlight are going steady.
他和星光正打得火热
He's also one of the guys who killed Translucent.
他还是杀掉了隐形人的凶手之一
Wait, what?
慢着 你说什么
As well as blackmailing.
同时还敲诈了
Mesmer, Ezekiel, Popclaw
超感侠 以西结 魔爪女
and God knows who else. Popclaw?
鬼知道还有谁 你说魔爪女吗
No, no, no. that is insane.
不 不 不 你这话太扯了
Starlight, sticks and stones won't break my bones,
星光 棍棒和石头伤不了我
but words, No, sir.
但措辞不当的话 不 先生
I'm sorry. I wasn't...
抱歉 我不是...
it's just, he's not...
只是 他不是...
I mean, why would he do that?
我是说 他有什么理由要那么做呢
Good question. A-Train, over to you.
好问题 火车头你来回答
What? Oh, boy.
什么 哥们
That little egg of yours is still scrambled, huh?
还没想起来吧 是不是
How about now?
那现在呢
Oh, shit.
妈的
I know this guy.
我认识这人
You did smash through his girlfriend,
你把人家女朋友给碾碎了
so I should hope so.
所以我也希望你没忘
Robin s-something or other.
她好像是叫什么罗宾吧
I remember now, I-I've seen him outside of Popclaw's place.
我记起来了 我在魔爪女家外面看到过他
He was all in my face.
他当时对我一腔怒火
You're fucking this guy? okay, slow down.
你跟这小子搞上了吗 好了 等一下
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道这都是怎么回事
but Hughie is not capable of anything close to this.
但休伊肯定做不了这种事
Well, that is true, actually. That's very true.
的确 这倒是真的 这话没毛病
He is just a man, and,
他只是个小伙子 而且
by the looks of it, not much of one.
看他长相也算不上什么男人
But... but hear me out.
但是你听我说完
what if he was helped?
要是有人帮他呢
Say someone,
比如有个人
I don't know,
我说不好
got him in to see Ezekiel
帮忙让他去见了以西结
and got rid of the Deep.
把顺便深水主也解决掉了
Hold on. Keep those hands down by your sides, missy.
慢着 小姐 把你的手给我放下
Sit down.
坐下
Now I know
现在 我知道
that you want to make this whole Deep thing
你是想让深水主性骚扰这件事
an "all the single ladies" moment.
变成"所有单身女性"的荣耀时刻
Power, right?
要发扬女权嘛 对不对
But really, what you've done
但说真的 你那么做
is pulled off every criminal's wet dream.
只是满足了所有犯罪分子的春梦而已
I mean, the Seven is down by two.
你看 七巨头没了两个
I just can't help noticing that it all started
这让我不禁注意到 这一切都是从
when you came along, which makes me wonder,
你加入我们后才开始的 所以我很好奇
which one of us is next, hmm?
下一个死的 又是谁呢
You bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
I didn't do anything. Enough!
我什么也没做 够了
We're a different fucking breed.
我们是一个不同的物种
We shine with the golden light
我们闪耀着上帝赐予的
of Providence, but you, you've been helping these
金色光芒 但你却一直在帮助那些
fucking mud people
肮脏的泥巴种
to go against us. No.
反抗我们 不
Shut your fucking mouth, young lady.
闭上你的臭嘴 小妞
If you were in my position
如果你是我
What would you do to you?
你会怎么处置你自己呢
Homelander, that's enough.
爱国者 别说了
You got something to add, Maeve?
你有什么要补充的吗 梅芙
She didn't know.
她并不知情
Well, she stinks of adrenaline
她现在肾上腺素狂飙
and her heart's beating like a little rabbit.
心跳快得像小兔子一样
The only thing she's guilty of is being fucking stupid.
她唯一的错就是自己脑子太蠢
She obviously fell for this Hugh Campbell guy
很显然她是爱上了这个叫休伊·坎贝尔的
and he's pumping her for information,
被人家玩弄了
so back off, leave her alone.
所以别逼她了 离她远点
Starlight,
星光
you must be something special.
你一定很特别吧
I can't remember the last time Maeve gave a shit
我都记不清 梅芙上一次在乎过
Well, gave a shit about anyone,
任何人
really.
真的
And if I say no?
要是我拒绝呢
Come on.
别倔了
I got this.
交给我吧
It's you and me,
你和我处理就好
remember?
你忘了吗
Don't say I never do anything for you.
那你可别再说我对你不够好了
All right.
好吧
You want her, you got her. She's your responsibility now.
你想要她 那就给你 现在她由你负责
I just hope you're right about her,
但为了你俩考虑
for both your sakes.
我只希望你没看错她
Class dismissed.
散会吧
Look at this.
看看你做的
Oh, no. You don't stir,
你不能这样搅合
you fold. Like this.
要像这样搅拌
Now that's what makes them spongy.
这样才能让它们松软
Here you go.
来试试吧
She wants to know where you were.
她想知道你去哪了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表