剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Annie...
安妮
Oh, my god.
天呐
Did, did Vought tell you all this? No.
这些都是沃特告诉你的吗 不是
No. A friend told me.
不是 一个朋友说的
How much did they pay you?
他们给了你多少钱
It wasn't about money. How much?
跟钱没关系 到底多少钱
There was no money.
我没拿钱
They, they, they just paid
他们 他们只是
for the medical bills, that's it.
付了医药费 仅此而已
I did it because they, they promised
我这么做是因为他们承诺我
that you'd have a chance at an extraordinary life.
你会有机会过上不平凡的人生
To be strong and successful and special.
会很强大 成功 独一无二
I mean, who wouldn't want that for their...
我是说 有谁不想让自己的
You made me think that I was chosen by god.
你让我相信是上帝选中了我
You were!
你就是啊
God brought Vought into our lives.
上帝让沃特进入了我们的生活
He made this possible.
才让这一切有了可能
Bullshit!
你胡说
You did!
都是因为你
And then you controlled every single minute of it.
然后每分每秒你都要掌控在手里
You woke me up at 5:00 A.M.
你让我早上五点就起床
To train for those stupid pageants,
为了那些愚蠢的选美比赛而训练
and the tap dancing and the tae kwon do.
还要练踢踏舞还有跆拳道
I gave up every moment of my life.
我放弃了自己的全部生活
And I was happy to do it.
但我很高兴能这么做
This was our dream.
这都曾是我们的梦想啊
This was your dream!
是你的梦想
I never got a chance to choose my own dreams.
我从没机会选择我自己的梦想
No wonder I don't know who the fuck I'm supposed to be!
怪不得我不知道自己该他妈的是谁
Annie.
安妮
Was it really bad investments?
真的是因为投资赔了吗
What? You told me that daddy left
什么 你说爸爸之所以离开
because he lost all of our savings.
是因为他把家里所有的积蓄都赔进去了
He agreed to all of it.
他本来是同意这件事的
And then, one day, he... he didn't,
但有一天 他 他变卦了
so he walked out on us.
所以他丢下我们走了
Maybe he didn't want to lie to me.
或许他是不想骗我
So I'm the monster?
那我就是怪物了吗
You have a good life.
你现在生活得很好
People would give anything to be what you are.
有人甘愿付出一切 只为了变成你
I thought I did what was right.
我以为这么做是对的
Annie, Annie.
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie!
安妮 安妮
It's time to knock back some of this per diem, buddy.
是时候喝一杯 享受享受每日福利了
Oh, it's a pretty fancy bottle.
这瓶子很不错啊
What are we, uh, what are we celebrating?
我们 我们这是在庆祝什么呢
What are you talking about? The Seven getting called up.
你说什么呢 七巨头成功进入军方了啊
Yeah.
对哦
You know the whole reason the Navy discontinued
你知道海军不再继续实施
their sea mammal mine clearance program?
海洋哺乳动物排雷计划的原因吗
It's because it cost way too much
因为训练海豚的成本
to train the fucking dolphins.
实在是太他妈的大了
Yeah.
是啊
But with me on board,
但有我加入的话
it's like a, it's like a pick-up game of basketball.
这就简直是小菜一碟了
I've always wanted to lead my own unit, Jeff.
杰夫 我一直都渴望领导一只自己的队伍
It's like a dream come true for me.
我感觉这个梦想要实现了
Smells like a comeback.
闻着都像回归的味道
Anyways...
不管怎样
Cheers, buddy.
干杯 哥们
So, when?
那么 什么时候呢
When, what?
你说什么
When do I ship out?
我什么时候出海
Gosh.
天呐
You know that water park's opening up a new splash zone,
你知不知道水上乐园打算开一个新的激浪区
and, and they are real excited
所以 所以他们特别激动
to have you cut that ribbon.
能够由你去剪彩
You know, I'm seriously leaving, Jeff.
杰夫 我是真的要离开了
Fuck Ohio.
俄亥俄州再见
Here's the sitch.
情况是这样
I talked to New York.
我跟纽约方面谈过了
And you're not.
你现在不能
So much.
不太能
Leaving.
马上离开
What?
什么
They didn't share details.
他们没告诉我细节
But hey, look
但是 听我说
The boys in marketing have created a primo tag for you:
市场部的人给你整了个新的标语
The savior of Sandusky!
"桑达斯基的救世主"
It is a nice string, doesn't it?
这名头可真不错 不是吗
William.
威廉
What are you looking at out there?
你在这看什么呢
Eastern meadowlarks.
东草地鹨
It was either bird-watching or alcoholism, so
要么就是赏鸟要么就酗酒 所以
Birds.
我选看鸟
I thought we agreed that you
我还以为我们达成共识了
were never going to come out here.
有关你绝不会再来这里
Yeah, well, you taught me a thing or two
是啊 但在背信弃义这方面
about broken promises.
我还是跟你学了点东西的
Didn't you?
不是吗
This is Hugh Campbell.
这位是休伊·坎贝尔
We're working with M.M. and Frenchie.
我们和母乳还有法国佬一起干活
I got the boys back together.
我把人都召集回来了
Grace Mallory.
我是葛瑞丝·马洛里
I'm the founder of your little club.
你们这小团伙的创始人
You're... So, let me hear it.
你是 让我听到那句话吧
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Sorry, I can't.
抱歉 不行
I'm hoping to photograph a snowy owl in the dunes.
我正期待着能拍到沙丘里的雪鸮呢
Look...
听着
I didn't want to come here,
我也不想来这
but I need your help.
但我真的需要你帮忙
And you're going to fucking help.
所以你♥他♥妈♥必须帮
Why's that?
为什么呢
Because you owe me.
因为你欠我的
You fucking owe me, goddamn it.
你♥他♥妈♥欠我的 混♥蛋♥
Look at you, mon coeur.
看看你 我的心肝
Run! Run!
快跑 跑
Who's got eyes on her?
谁盯着那女的了
Over here!
在这边
Good job.
干得漂亮
We won't let her get away.
我们不会让她跑掉的
This is Alpha team.
阿尔法小队报告
Suspect is in custody.
嫌犯已拘押
There's simply nothing else to say. I can't help you.
我没什么要说的 我帮不了你
Well, you're gonna have to do better than that.
那你可就要多努力点了
Do I? Why? 'Cause you made me a promise.
是吗 为什么 因为你给了我一个承诺
But then my grandchildren got incinerated.
可紧接着我的孙子就被烧死了
Tends to change one's perspective.
这就很容易改变人的观念了
There weren't even teeth left,
他们连牙齿都没留下
Lamplighter had burnt them alive so thoroughly.
点灯侠把他们烧了个干干净净
Well,
行了
I think I've had enough sun for one day.
我今天晒够太阳了
Pleasure meeting you, Hugh.
很高兴见到你 休伊
Butcher.
布彻
Well, what about what you've done?
那你做的那些事又怎么说
What I've done?
我做了什么
To who?
对谁
To me, goddamn it. To me.
对我 你♥他♥妈♥的 你对我做过的事
You trained me up, manipulated me,
你训练我 利用我
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表