剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, come on, Madelyn.
别这样 马德琳
You do not need to hide things from me.
你不需要对我隐瞒任何事
I love Vought as much as you do,
我和你一样热爱沃特公♥司♥
and I can do more. You can do more?
并且我可以做更多 你可以做更多
You've already grossed $12.3 billion for us.
你已经为我们赚了123亿美元了
Right. So the pricks on 82 can take all the fucking credit?
是啊 然后好让82楼的混♥蛋♥抢去所有的功劳吗
Empty fucking suits with Cornell degrees? Come on.
那些徒有其表 康奈尔大学毕业的混♥蛋♥吗 少来了
I'm the one who's out there. Not them.
在外面做事的人是我 不是他们
I'm the one who, who... who knows the audience.
了解观众的人是我
Who knows what's good for the company.
了解这家公♥司♥需要什么的人也是我
I know. I hear you.
我懂 我明白你的意思
I do. But what I need right now,
真的 但是我现在需要的是
is I need you to charm the shit out of those congressmen.
你去把那些国会议员迷个神魂颠倒
Right.
好的
'Cause that's all I'm good for, huh?
毕竟我就是用来干这个的 对吧
Smile, look pretty, say my lines.
微笑 长得帅 照着剧本读台词
No. No.
不是的
You just need to let me protect you.
你得让我保护你
Oh, you're gonna protect me? Mmhmm.
你想要保护我嘛 对啊
Gods are pure
神是纯洁的
and they're perfect
是完美的
and they're above it all.
他们超然物外
And they need to stay that way.
并且他们必须保持如此
You're leaking.
你在漏奶
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello? Hi, dad.
喂 喂 爸爸
Hughie, where have you been? I've been calling hospitals.
休伊 你去哪了 我一直在给医院打电♥话♥
I'm fine. But the police are saying
我没事 但是警♥察♥说
some wacko drove into Gary's store,
有个疯子开进了盖里的店里
right through the window, and then took off.
直接从窗户撞了进去 然后逃掉了
I thought maybe you've been hurt, or... or kidnapped.
我还以为你受伤了 或者被绑♥架♥了
I saw this Dateline on human trafficking...
我看了《日界线》上关于人口走私...
Dad, I haven't been human trafficked, okay?
爸爸 我没有被人贩子抓走 好吗
I closed up early. It must have happened after I left.
我提早关门了 那肯定在我走后发生的
But where'd you go?
但是你去哪里了
Just been drinking at Anthony's.
在安东尼家喝酒而已
Blowing off steam. No... now, I called Anthony, all right?
发泄一下 我打给了安东尼 好吗
I called everybody. No one's seen you. Don't lie to me.
我打给了所有人 没人见过你 别骗我
Yeah, it's kind of hard to explain.
好吧 这有点难解释
Hey, dad, listen, I got to, I got to go.
爸爸 听着 我得挂了
Just, listen, I know you've been taking
听着 我知道罗宾的意外
Robin's accident real hard.
让你很难接受
It wasn't an accident. All... all right, all right.
那不是意外 好了
My point is, you're a good boy.
我想告诉你 你是个好小伙
You're a sensitive boy. Come home.
你是个好孩子 快回家吧
Okay? Before you do something stupid, come home, Hughie.
在你做出什么傻事前 赶紧回家好吗休伊
I got to go. No, wwait, Hugh...
我先挂了 别 等等 休...
Well, I heard we had a meeting.
我听说我们要开会
So, um, I'll just leave you to it.
那么 我先走了
Well, we're having a meeting right now, aren't we, Deep?
别急 现在不就在开会吗 深水主
You and me.
就你和我
Come on in. Yeah. Sure.
进来吧 好的
So, uh, what, uh...
所以怎么了
or is there, is there anything I can, can do for you,
我能为你做什么吗
Homelander?
爱国者
Well, yeah. I-I guess, uh...
有是有
well, you can help me understand something, Deep,
你可以帮我理清一些事 深水主
'cause, uh...
因为
I don't know, maybe I'm stupid.
我也不知道 大概我太蠢了
Am I stupid, Deep?
我蠢吗 深水主
What? No.
什么 当然不
No. You're not stupid.
你当然不蠢
You're-you're smart. Very smart, right?
你可聪明了 不是吗
Yeah. Okay.
是的
So, what possible reason...
那是因为什么
What, uh, razor-sharp fish instinct...
什么样敏锐的鱼类直觉
made you run to Stillwell
会让你跑到斯蒂尔威尔那
and tell her what you thought you saw down there?
把你在海里看到的东西向她打小报告
All right, look, I-I thought... I thought I, I was, uh...
是这样的 我以为...
I-I don't even know... I don't know what I saw down there,
我并不知道 我看到了什么
as a matter of fact. It was, it was really dark and, uh, muddy...
事实上那里又黑又浑
the water was really muddy.
那里的水也很浊
I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry.
对不起 好吗 对不起
I-I didn't...
我没有...
I didn't really see anything down there, as a matter of fact.
事实上我什么都没看见
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
And I trust we never have to have this conversation again.
我相信我们不用再进行这样的对话了
No. Of course not.
不用了 当然不用
Just this once.
一次就够了
Now go fuck shamu in the blowhole.
现在滚回去操你的鲸鱼去吧
Yeah.
好的
Rounds coated in the same carbon metamaterial as his skin.
这个子弹头的材质和他的皮肤一样
Will it work?
会有用吗
Je ne sais pas.
俺也不晓得
Guys?
伙计们
What are you doing? Wait! No, no, no! Wait, wait!
你要干嘛 等等 别
You stupid, fucking asshole.
你可真♥他♥妈♥蠢
I'm invincible.
我可是刀枪不入的
You stupid motherfuckers.
你们几个蠢逼
I'm fucking Translucent.
我可是他妈的隐形人
I'm indestructible.
我无坚不摧
It's only a matter of time before they come for me.
他们找到我只是时间问题
You're fucking dead!
你们就死定了
Well, that was great, guys.
干得漂亮啊
That was awesome.
真棒
Frenchie, back later.
我等下回来 法兰奇
Where are you going?
你去哪
Got an idea. Long shot, might help.
我有个主意 希望不大 但可能有用
Now? Yeah, well, it's all under control here, isn't it?
现在去 这现在形势不也挺好 对吧
Try not to bugger each other.
你们两个别搞起来了
Ah, fuck me.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
操
Oh. Sorry, Ms. Stillwell.
抱歉 斯蒂尔威尔女士
Are you Anika?
你是安妮卡吗
Ms. Stillwell, I didn't know that you were...
斯蒂尔威尔女士 我不知道你在...
you look really nice.
你这身真好看
Thank you. Could you please show me?
谢谢 能给我看看吗
Yeah. We haven't been able to ping Translucent's chip
我们五分钟前才成功定位了
until about five minutes ago. Well, where is he?
隐形人的芯片 他在哪
Jersey city.
泽西市
What the hell is he doing in Jersey city?
他在那干嘛
Well, he's somewhere in this ten-block area.
他大概在这十个街区的范围内
That is the best you can do?
这就是你最精确的定位了吗
It's possible the chip's glitching,
可能他的芯片失灵了
or there's some kind of interference... Okay.
或者有别的干扰 好吧
Tell security to search the area, door-to-door if necessary.
让安保部去搜 有必要的话就逐户去查
But tell them to be discreet.
让他们低调点
He is invisible, so it shouldn't be that hard.
他是隐形的 所以低调应该不难
Okay.
好的
Oh, wow. What a surprise.
真令人惊讶
A water crime.
水上犯罪啊
Fuck me running. I swear to god,
我真是操了 我发誓
they only call me when there's trouble at a dock.
现在也就只有港口出了问题他们才会叫我
Or a river or a lake, canal.
或者河湖 运河啥的
A jetty.
还有防波堤
Fucking idiots. I could be doing so much more.
一群蠢货 我可以干的事多了去了
But no, Vought just wants me to make my big pretty dives
但是沃特只想让我跳水里
into the water and flash my fucking biceps for Instagram.
然后在社交媒体上秀我的二头肌
I mean, sure, four million hits a day, but still,
虽然一天有四百万点击量 但是
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表