剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Only thing that is coming
唯一会发生的事
is me on your mother's titties! Let me through at him, bitch!
就是老子和你妈大干一场 让我♥干♥掉这傻♥逼♥
We had an agreement about him.
咱们之前说好了的
We agreed to put a pin in it, all right?
先把你俩的恩怨放一放 行不行
What agreement? There was no pin.
说好啥了 没什么好放的
I don't trust this French whore.
我不信任这个法国婊♥子♥
I am more American than you,
我比你更美国人
you racist piece of shit!
你个搞种族歧视的烂人
Why are they fighting?!
他们吵什么呢
Nothing. It is water under the bridge.
没啥 都是过去的事
You tell that to Mallory's grandkids.
这话你留着对马洛里的孙子说吧
Tell them it's water under the bridge.
跟他们说那都是过去的事
That wasn't my fault, huh? Who is Mallory?
那不是我的错 马洛里是谁
All right, the both of you, knock it on the head, now!
你俩现在都给我住手 马上
Shit!
该死
Hey, Monique.
嗨 莫妮科
How you doing, baby?
宝贝 你还好吗
I forgot to marinade the tilapia.
我忘了要腌制罗非鱼了
I am so sorry, sweetheart.
真抱歉亲爱的
Okay, how 'bout this?
你看这样如何
How about, on my way home from work,
我下班回家的时候
I stop by DeLuca's, pick up two fat tenderloins,
在迪安德鲁食品店买♥♥两块肥里脊
some portobello mushrooms, that Pinot that you love so much.
波特贝罗大圆菇 还有你爱吃的黑皮诺葡萄
Yeah, baby.
好的宝贝
Okay, I got to go.
好了 我得先挂了
All right, sweetheart.
好的 亲爱的
Yeah. me too.
好 我也是
Baby, I just...
宝贝 我只是
Uh, you're right, you're right.
你说得对 说得对
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Fuck all of y'all, okay?
操♥你♥妈♥的
All right. All right.
行了 行了
Listen, you two knobbers kiss and make up, yeah?
听着 你俩蠢货赶紧给我和好 行不
We got a fucking job to do.
我们他妈的还有事要做
Fuck it. Degage, huh?
操 滚蛋 好吗
Get out of here.
滚出去
Who's this guy?
这人是谁
The new lad. Hughie.
新伙计 休伊
Hughie, Mother's Milk.
休伊 这是母乳
That's a... nickname?
这是个 昵称吗
No, my mother actually named me Mother's Milk.
不 我妈妈就给我取名母乳
Did... did she?
真的吗
So we got a French whore and a Stephen fucking Hawking.
所以我们现在有法国妓♥女♥和斯特芬·他妈的·霍金
Great job, Butcher.
干得好 布彻
Well, it was Stephen fucking Hawking who dusted the supe.
杀了那个隐形人的就是这个斯蒂芬·他妈的·霍金
She's home.
她到家了
That's Popclaw, right?
那是魔爪女 对吗
A-train's girlfriend?
火车头的女朋友吗
Oh, Popclaw. Hi.
魔爪女 你好
Uh, you know the... the rent?
知道租金的事吗
It was due last week. Right. Of course.
上周就到期了 是吗 当然
You think her and A-train are, uh...
你觉得她和火车头是不是
Yeah, playing bury the bishop.
是啊 有一腿
Didn't hear nothing about it. I'm usually up on these things.
从没听说过 通常这种事情我都知道的
According to Translucent,
根据隐形人
A-train knows this bird inside out.
火车头对她了如指掌
I'll drop the check off ASAP.
我会尽快给你支票的
Okay.
好的
Yeah. 'Kay.
好的 没问题
All right. Let's get the bugs sorted,
好了 我们把这些监视器都准备好
see for ourselves.
好亲眼看看
Where... where'd you get this shit, circuit city?
你从哪弄来的这些破玩意儿 电路城吗
Right? He's a cheap bastard.
对吧 他就是个穷逼
You know, we don't actually need to sneak in anything.
你知道吗 我们其实不需要偷偷装任何东西
Look, all I need's her IPv6 number.
听着 我只需要她的互联网协议第六版的号♥码
Every desktop, every smart TV in the house has a camera on it.
房♥子里的每台笔记本 每台智能电视都有摄像头
They probably have one in every room.
甚至可能每个房♥间都有一个
Even in the toilet? No, Frenchie, not in the toilet.
厕所里也有吗 不 法国佬 厕所里没有
Look, I just need five minutes inside.
听着 我只需要进去五分钟
I mean, home service is my specialty.
上门服务可是我的专长
Hello, ma'am, we're with Bryman Audio-Visual.
你好 女士 我们是布莱曼音像店的
We got the new router. I'm...
我们带来了新的路由器 我是...
This is... is Hughie.
这位是休伊
I'm Gary.
我是盖里
I didn't make an appointment. Oh, well, your manager did.
我没预约过啊 你的房♥东预约了
He's upgrading the whole building. I just saw my landlord.
他在升级整栋房♥子 我刚刚才看见了我房♥东
He didn't mention it.
他可没提这个
I've got a work order right here, ma'am.
我这里有工作订单 女士
Only takes a second.
装起来很快的
And we can get you all the way up to a thousand mbps.
然后你就能拥有一千兆比特每秒的速度
That... that's a lot.
那 那真的很快
Okay. Come on in.
行 进来吧
The computer's right over here if you need it.
如果你需要的话电脑就在这
Uh, yeah. I just need to sign on to your server
好的 我只需要在你的服务器上登录一下
in order to download the service package.
然后就可以下载服务包了
Yeah, sure. I have a confession.
行 没问题 我坦白一下
We're really big fans. I mean,
我们是你的粉丝 我是说
Terminal Beauty 3...
《终极美人3》
Whew. Damn.
拍的太牛逼了
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, that one really came together.
是啊 那个确实拍的还不错
Let me know if you guys need anything else.
如果有其他需要请告诉我
Thank you.
谢谢
You gonna eye-fuck that all day?
你要一整天都对着那个意淫吗
Let's go.
开始吧
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
This kid is full of surprises.
这孩子真是充满了惊喜
Okay, ma'am, all done.
好了 女士 都弄完了
Thank you, guys.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你
Get your John Hancock?
能帮我签个名吗
Oh, sure. Thank you.
当然了 谢谢你
Excuse me, bud.
不好意思 伙计
What, you want a... autograph or something?
怎么 你想要一个签名还是什么
Haven't we met before?
我们之前是不是见过
Maybe.
可能吧
I meet a ton of people.
我见过的人可多了去了
Come on, man. My meter's running out.
走吧 哥们儿 限停时间快到了
Let's go. Let's get out of here.
我们走吧 赶紧出去
Excuse us, brother. Yeah.
抱歉 兄弟 没事
You trying to get us killed?
你是不是想害死我们
I'll be right there.
我马上到
Look, Translucent's probably just
听着 隐形人有可能就是在
lurking around a gynecologist's office or something.
妇科医生的办公室或者其他什么地方偷♥窥♥呢
For two days? Come on.
偷♥窥♥了两天吗 得了吧
I don't get it. Why is no one concerned about this?
我真不懂了 为什么没人关心这个
Because if people find out one of the Seven is missing,
因为如果有人发现七巨头之一失踪了
they panic.
他们会恐慌的
Besides, you can't fucking stand Translucent.
而且你♥他♥妈♥明明根本无法忍♥受隐形人
Give 'em hell, Homelander! Yeah, you bet, pal.
好好教训他 爱国者 好的 没问题 伙计
Of course. But if something's happened to him,
当然了 如果他出了什么事
then that's a direct attack on the Seven,
那就是对七巨头的直接挑战
which is a direct attack on me.
也就是直接挑战我
You've managed to make this about you
你成功在二十秒之内
in less than 20 seconds flat.
把这事扯到你自己身上了
Hey, I'm not the one who's down a point and a half.
支持率掉了百分之一点五的可不是我
So I think what you mean to say is,
所以我觉得你想说的是
"Gee, thanks, Homelander,
"天哪 谢谢你 爱国者"
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表